Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need 4k or 8 bitcoins for dental implants  (Read 4799 times)
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:53:30 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 09:47:58 AM by NoLimitCrypto

Vods a bad person id sell my soul if i had one for him to die

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:54:55 PM

for collateral i can give you my rushcard information to see that i recieve a dissability check every month and can slowly pay you, I can give my indentification along with my social security number anything that needed and any kind of interest you have IM extremely desperate to get this done and start living my life outside instaed of being in

I don't know what you want fo rcollateral but i can give all my gov info

That is not collateral.  Please read this thread (first two posts at least) before you make any more stupid threads like this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:00:29 PM

for collateral i can give you my rushcard information to see that i recieve a dissability check every month and can slowly pay you, I can give my indentification along with my social security number anything that needed and any kind of interest you have IM extremely desperate to get this done and start living my life outside instaed of being in

That is not collateral.  Please read this thread (first two posts at least) before you make any more stupid threads like this:

You can always get a dental bridge in the front.
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:05:46 PM

bridges ruin the teeth you put them on, then theres another option that indefinately ruins your teeth, you remove all front teeth but your k 9's then they dress your k9's sharpen then ruin them make them 1 tims shorter and shaper than they weere so they cna put this fake grill thing on.

Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:08:01 PM

bridges ruin the teeth you put them on, then theres another option that indefinately ruins your teeth, you remove all front teeth but your k 9's then they dress your k9's sharpen then ruin them make them 1 tims shorter and shaper than they weere so they cna put this fake grill thing on.

Listen you smartass I am actually a dental student and I can tell you are bulshitting from here.
No comment any more.
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:11:53 PM

Heyu cunt fuck you, you dont know what its like missing teeth

want me to go on cam cunt and show my missing teeth cunt ?

your  ashitty fuckign student many dental jobs ruin eisting living teeth

dropout of school cunt you cant tell me and the hsit life ive had rfrom missing teeth fuckin whore
Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:14:29 PM

Heyu cunt fuck you, you dont know what its like missing teeth

want me to go on cam cunt and show my missing teeth cunt ?

your  ashitty fuckign student many dental jobs ruin eisting living teeth

dropout of school cunt you cant tell me and the hsit life ive had rfrom missing teeth fuckin whore

Buy a dictionary please.

Or go to kindergarten.

Or do both.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:14:48 PM

And now my face is starting to atrophy from missing teeth in the front meaning my face is sinking in and the tissue is slowly dieing from 2 front teeth missing making me not look 27.

The perfect physcial appearance to go along with your attitude to others.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:19:54 PM

And now my face is starting to atrophy from missing teeth in the front meaning my face is sinking in and the tissue is slowly dieing from 2 front teeth missing making me not look 27.

The perfect physcial appearance to go along with your attitude to others.   Undecided

If your not going to lend to me, please leav eme and my threads alone further more contact wil result in harrasment

been ebullied the past 3 years becuse of the teeth along wtih screenshots spread of me online. IM absolutely bitter to people that say im faking or bullshitting when there really bad dental students and need to study more
Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:22:01 PM

If your not going to lend to me, please leav eme and my threads alone further more contact wil result in harrasment

been ebullied the past 3 years becuse of the teeth along wtih screenshots spread of me online. IM absolutely bitter to people that say im faking or bullshitting when there really bad dental students and need to study more

I hope you get the worst dental surgeon and die of the complications.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:24:14 PM

wow, this thread is getting quite heavy.

NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:26:33 PM

I hope you get the worst dental surgeon and die of the complications.

Ohh cool cause I hope you get raped.
GoofyUK

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:28:06 PM

I'm so glad I stumbled across this thread.... made me laugh haha. I knocked one of my Canines out when I was 20 by not having my shoe laces tied up (stupid, I know) and I got an perm implant and it was free on NHS (UK) and it is actually better than my original tooth as it was already slightly chipped. Don't the US have "ObamaCare" or whatever it's called? I'm not familiar with the US health system...  
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:31:07 PM

Can you please shed some light on this part?

1) You're receiving disability checks (due to disability)
2) You spend that on a poker site

Why? This part is what baffles me. Assuming the story is true (in terms of why you need money), this part makes no sense at all.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:34:52 PM

nothing in obamacare will cover dental implants this is fact ive looked i tup all up and down applied

nothing.

And with obama care obama really fucked us because we have to pay more coverage and co pays before obamacare

I extremely wish I could get them for free so I don't have to put up with asking for a loan and pieces of shit telling me how they think it is when ive exhausted every free source or option

To the guy talking about my dissability, I'm not allowed to save money and purchase things with the money I recieve and that is mine. And nobody else fucking worked for ? Theres your answer
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:44:00 PM

nothing in obamacare will cover dental implants this is fact ive looked i tup all up and down applied

nothing.

And with obama care obama really fucked us because we have to pay more coverage and co pays before obamacare

I extremely wish I could get them for free so I don't have to put up with asking for a loan and pieces of shit telling me how they think it is when ive exhausted every free source or option

To the guy talking about my dissability, I'm not allowed to save money and purchase things with the money I recieve and that is mine. And nobody else fucking worked for ? Theres your answer

I get what you mean now. You wanted the poker site more than your teeth. That clears up my confusion and shows me where your priorities lie. Next time make better choices.

And on the topic of dental care, Obamacare coverage doesn't handle it afaik, nor do things like Medicaid. They only cover things that are deemed as an emergency (like extractions) but won't cover any replacements or anything as they are seen as being "cosmetic."

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
GoofyUK

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:48:37 PM

You'll need to take a pic showing your teeth with a shoe on your head for confirmation.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:07:32 PM

nothing.

Hey, how about this? Stop being lazy and trying to get things for free. If you haven't heard of it, you don't have to work for a disability check. Go out there and get a fucking job. My uncle has a disability check, but not a living soul could stop him from working.

Get a job. Many companies hire people with disability. Or go and ask for donations.
Or this just in: Use your disability check how it's supposed to be used.
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 09:25:10 PM

nothing.

Hey, how about this? Stop being lazy and trying to get things for free. If you haven't heard of it, you don't have to work for a disability check. Go out there and get a fucking job. My uncle has a disability check, but not a living soul could stop him from working.

Get a job. Many companies hire people with disability. Or go and ask for donations.

Have hernia and mental problems, I do use my dissablity check how its suppose to be used my mothers mortgae gets paid cock sucker kids get fed < not mine but family,and im left siwth only so much for my self.

There is this area called the grey area in life, where not everyone fits your bullshit moulds you place on them
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:28:18 PM

nothing.

Have hernia and mental problems, I do use my dissablity check how its suppose to be used my mothers mortgae gets paid cock sucker kids get fed < not mine but family,and im left siwth only so much for my self.

There is this area called the grey area in life, where not everyone fits your bullshit moulds you place on them

Joey with attitude?  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: