Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need 4k or 8 bitcoins for dental implants  (Read 4807 times)
ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:31:23 PM

I am missing my number 1 and number 2 inscissors. I started a bitcoin poker website with the hopes of pursuing my dream of playing poker professionally, and maybe earning enough money so I can get 2 dental implants that are front teeth so i can talk laugh and smile in public. Its been 3 years since it happend and they havnt been fixed and i have no sinurance. And now my face is starting to atrophy from missing teeth in the front meaning my face is sinking in and the tissue is slowly dieing from 2 front teeth missing making me not look 27.

so 7 months ago i took on a mentally unstable partner to open a poker webiste said he was going to hpay ofr half of everything the software server and integration, that never ended up happening . I took the loss and 2000 to 2500 dolllars 6 months later after everything is up he webstie i dont see it doing good unless i get someone to buy up half ownership then i can spend money on marketing and seo.

Missing front teeth is getting to me mentally bad now.

for collateral i can give you my rushcard information to see that i recieve a dissability check every month and can slowly pay you, I can give my indentification along with my social security number anything that needed and any kind of interest you have IM extremely desperate to get this done and start living my life outside instaed of being in

I don't know what you want fo rcollateral but i can give all my gov info

Hello,

Sorry to hear on the tough times. Many people out of jobs and it is crazy living.. I am sorry to say I wouldn't be able to get you 4k. But, have you checked on maybe signing up with this company? I have had them for 5 years now with no problems. I hope it gets you started somewhere to save money and get the work you are looking for! Much luck to you.. Namaste. Smiley

https://www1.careington.com/index.aspx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:34:26 PM

Some of you should step back and look at lives in other peoples shoes. Some of you sound like true fucks that act hard behind a comp. To bad most of you are probably geeky fucks with no one to fuck. Hopefully some of you fools that look down on others get the same treatment one day and people kick you in the face and laugh. Cause that's what some of you ass wipes need. If some of you have nothing nice to say then in plain english shut the fuck up.
GoofyUK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:40:55 PM

Some of you should step back and look at lives in other peoples shoes. Some of you sound like true fucks that act hard behind a comp. To bad most of you are probably geeky fucks with no one to fuck. Hopefully some of you fools that look down on others get the same treatment one day and people kick you in the face and laugh. Cause that's what some of you ass wipes need. If some of you have nothing nice to say then in plain english shut the fuck up.

uwotm8 1v1 me ya cheeky cnt
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:42:52 PM

You should read the Scam section. Place is rife with these types of bleeding heart sob stories. Dude blew his money now wants a hand out. If you feel so strongly, you can always donate to the OP. Put your money where your mouth is.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:58:43 PM

Quote from: KWH
Quote from: ReRunRod on Today at 04:34:26 PM

You should read the Scam section. Place is rife with these types of bleeding heart sob stories. Dude blew his money now wants a hand out. If you feel so strongly, you can always donate to the OP. Put your money where your mouth is.

This right here. Not to mention he is the one that's being hostile. When someone asks a legit question he goes berserk. Kind of interesting considering we aren't the ones begging for money.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:13:15 PM

Funny.

You seem to want to be a 'truck fuck that act hard behind a comp'. Hmm... Isn't that who you posted against in your post?

The OP seems like another Joey, or a less 'Philosophical' Dank to me. But hey, he might blow some minds. What right do I have to say he won't? I'm just putting the odds of him repaying together, which are low.
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 12:07:44 AM

Im not a scam artist though and can show im missing teeth, infact a screenshot was captured of it and ebullied me fro 3 years cause o fit and lamost drive me to suicide.  I don't give a fuck whats in the scamming section cause im not a scammer.
GoofyUK

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:19:11 AM

what happened to ur poker site nyway *:*:*
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 12:22:05 AM

what happened to ur poker site nyway *:*:*

Still up no playerbase

Quote from: KWH
Quote from: ReRunRod on Today at 04:34:26 PM

This right here. Not to mention he is the one that's being hostile. When someone asks a legit question he goes berserk. Kind of interesting considering we aren't the ones begging for money.

IM not being hostile, im being told im not doing the right thing with the fucking money i get every month to surive when it gos to my mothers mortgage and into 2 kids mouths and maybe somethign for me onc ein a while. I havnt been fucking clothes shopping in 10 years since value city closed down because thats all i could of afforded. This is what grows my hositlity people not being in my situation thinking they know everything which they don't and get to judge. I'm not a single mom that fucks everything walking making and putting more children into the system to feed and to further defraud the gov, I have no kids and won't be having any till I can proper take care of myself first.

I don't have a bleeding heart story asshole, I have a loan application up in this forum post not a bleeding heart story. Bleeding heart story would be for me to talk about how im psychotic from my father shaking and screaming in my ear at 3 months old and remember blacking out. Bleeding heart story would be would be I didnt have a stable home, bleeding heart story would be when i was 15 my whole entire family was homeless from a house fire that wasnt out fault and didnt get permanent residence till 6 months later with 2 toddlers thats kind of difficult. There is too much in this life i can complain about and those to many things made my life worse than yours.

SO many things I can go on and on about and compare my life to how great yours is but thats not what this post is about. It's about me asking for a loan for me to get confidence and get my life back so I can start going outside and living a normal life. I clearly started a poker site to reach my goal but 7 months is 7 months to late and now every mom and pop has a bitcoin poker site up, even fucking asking 2.5 bitcoin for 50% ownership is a stael given how desperate I am...

I am no fucking joey.
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 12:41:31 AM

I am missing my number 1 and number 2 inscissors. I started a bitcoin poker website with the hopes of pursuing my dream of playing poker professionally, and maybe earning enough money so I can get 2 dental implants that are front teeth so i can talk laugh and smile in public. Its been 3 years since it happend and they havnt been fixed and i have no sinurance. And now my face is starting to atrophy from missing teeth in the front meaning my face is sinking in and the tissue is slowly dieing from 2 front teeth missing making me not look 27.

so 7 months ago i took on a mentally unstable partner to open a poker webiste said he was going to hpay ofr half of everything the software server and integration, that never ended up happening . I took the loss and 2000 to 2500 dolllars 6 months later after everything is up he webstie i dont see it doing good unless i get someone to buy up half ownership then i can spend money on marketing and seo.

Missing front teeth is getting to me mentally bad now.

for collateral i can give you my rushcard information to see that i recieve a dissability check every month and can slowly pay you, I can give my indentification along with my social security number anything that needed and any kind of interest you have IM extremely desperate to get this done and start living my life outside instaed of being in

I don't know what you want fo rcollateral but i can give all my gov info

Hello,

Sorry to hear on the tough times. Many people out of jobs and it is crazy living.. I am sorry to say I wouldn't be able to get you 4k. But, have you checked on maybe signing up with this company? I have had them for 5 years now with no problems. I hope it gets you started somewhere to save money and get the work you are looking for! Much luck to you.. Namaste. Smiley

https://www1.careington.com/index.aspx

have no clue if that insurance is covered in ohio, dental implants are consifered cosmeticand elective surgeries even though its needed for the sttructural integrity of my face and not making other teeth break down from over use
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:48:22 AM

nothing in obamacare will cover dental implants this is fact ive looked i tup all up and down applied

nothing.

And with obama care obama really fucked us because we have to pay more coverage and co pays before obamacare

I extremely wish I could get them for free so I don't have to put up with asking for a loan and pieces of shit telling me how they think it is when ive exhausted every free source or option

To the guy talking about my dissability, I'm not allowed to save money and purchase things with the money I recieve and that is mine. And nobody else fucking worked for ? Theres your answer

Hey, how about this? Stop being lazy and trying to get things for free. If you haven't heard of it, you don't have to work for a disability check. Go out there and get a fucking job. My uncle has a disability check, but not a living soul could stop him from working.

Get a job. Many companies hire people with disability. Or go and ask for donations.
Or this just in: Use your disability check how it's supposed to be used.

There's nothing here to indicate that he's lazy.  He's also asking for a loan, so he isn't asking for anything free.

I have no comment about the truthfulness of the OP's claims.  But, assuming they are true, I'm not sure you understand what it means to receive a disability check, or even welfare for that matter.  In short, it usually means (though there are exceptions) that some aspects of your life suck, and suck really, really bad.  Hand-outs aren't always all that fun.  Statistically speaking, a homeless man pan-handling in a downtown metropolitan area (e.g. Chicago) for 8-12 hours per day can receive >$50,000 annually and it will never be taxed.  Sounds like quite a life right?  Well, if you can imagine how awful that type of lifestyle would be -- sure, it's $50k, but your self-worth shrinks with every penny you earn, and you smell terrible the whole time -- then you can also imagine how receiving maybe one-fifth of that amount annually for sitting on your ass in a scummy apartment could also suck, especially with no teeth.

I was getting a bit tangential there, but seriously...how easy do you think it's going to be to get a great job in his position?  This is a rhetorical question, but if you were in a managerial position that requires you to hire new employees when necessary, what would be your impression of someone who sat down for an interview with you with no teeth, regardless of their merits?  And if you happen to be the virtuous type, how do you think most others would respond?  Or, to flip the perspective, how would you feel about being interviewed as a prospective candidate for a competitive job position with no teeth?
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 12:53:46 AM

Yea careington charges 3k a tooth and its not covered. No thank you

Here i was quoted 2k a tooth
nothing in obamacare will cover dental implants this is fact ive looked i tup all up and down applied

nothing.

And with obama care obama really fucked us because we have to pay more coverage and co pays before obamacare

I extremely wish I could get them for free so I don't have to put up with asking for a loan and pieces of shit telling me how they think it is when ive exhausted every free source or option

To the guy talking about my dissability, I'm not allowed to save money and purchase things with the money I recieve and that is mine. And nobody else fucking worked for ? Theres your answer

Hey, how about this? Stop being lazy and trying to get things for free. If you haven't heard of it, you don't have to work for a disability check. Go out there and get a fucking job. My uncle has a disability check, but not a living soul could stop him from working.

Get a job. Many companies hire people with disability. Or go and ask for donations.
Or this just in: Use your disability check how it's supposed to be used.

There's nothing here to indicate that he's lazy.  He's also asking for a loan, so he isn't asking for anything free.

I have no comment about the truthfulness of the OP's claims.  But, assuming they are true, I'm not sure you understand what it means to receive a disability check, or even welfare for that matter.  In short, it usually means (though there are exceptions) that some aspects of your life suck, and suck really, really bad.  Hand-outs aren't always all that fun.  Statistically speaking, a homeless man pan-handling in a downtown metropolitan area (e.g. Chicago) for 8-12 hours per day can receive >$50,000 annually and it will never be taxed.  Sounds like quite a life right?  Well, if you can imagine how awful that type of lifestyle would be -- sure, it's $50k, but your self-worth shrinks with every penny you earn, and you smell terrible the whole time -- then you can also imagine how receiving maybe one-fifth of that amount annually for sitting on your ass in a scummy apartment could also suck, especially with no teeth.

I was getting a bit tangential there, but seriously...how easy do you think it's going to be to get a great job in his position?  This is a rhetorical question, but if you were in a managerial position that requires you to hire new employees when necessary, what would be your impression of someone who sat down for an interview with you with no teeth, regardless of their merits?  And if you happen to be the virtuous type, how do you think most others would respond?  Or, to flip the perspective, how would you feel about being interviewed as a prospective candidate for a competitive job position with no teeth?

If me going on cam showing my gaping holes garuntees me a loan I will. If you want to see my ss statement I will where its realistic to pay the amount backin some months. I'm not talking to you quoted poster. Its extremely hard to find a job when the last grade you completed was the 8th. And when didnt have this hernia i did seek work, and again the ebullying thing they had my gov name and wrote some false things about me alogn with atht ooth pic and i got denied the job cause of it cause the blog had my ful name and the owener of business pused my ful lname since i ut it down adn it triggered the blog in google.

There have been so much shit it unreal how one person can live through this and not kill themselves
ricky3555

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 12:57:28 AM

And now my face is starting to atrophy from missing teeth in the front meaning my face is sinking in and the tissue is slowly dieing from 2 front teeth missing making me not look 27.

The perfect physcial appearance to go along with your attitude to others.   Undecided

loled I wouldn't trust this foul mouth with any loan, uneducated and no collateral. #close thread.
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 01:14:36 AM

get the fuck out of my thread ass hole stop posting this is fucking harrasment for all you trolls to ruin this forme lessening my chance .

IF YOU RNOT GOING TO LOAN ME STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD I AM ASKING NICELY LEAVE ME ALONE.
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 01:25:09 AM

whats funny everyone with zero turst is telling me im not trust worthy
GoofyUK

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:28:37 AM

cos ur trust rating is

Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

lol
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 01:49:45 AM

IM not being hostile, im being told im not doing the right thing with the fucking money i get every month to surive when it gos to my mothers mortgage and into 2 kids mouths and maybe somethign for me onc ein a while. I havnt been fucking clothes shopping in 10 years since value city closed down because thats all i could of afforded. This is what grows my hositlity people not being in my situation thinking they know everything which they don't and get to judge. I'm not a single mom that fucks everything walking making and putting more children into the system to feed and to further defraud the gov, I have no kids and won't be having any till I can proper take care of myself first.

I am no fucking joey.

Sounds like you're in rough financial shape.  How will you be able to make monthly payments on your loan?  It would help your chances if you could post a budget of your monthly income and 4 expense categories.   Mortgage Payment, Children, Personal, Loan Repayment.  Don't just tell us - show us you can repay.

I don't think you are the scammer Joey, but it's odd you know who he is - are you an alt?.  I compare you to Joey because you have the same attitude of entitlement that he has.  You feel the disability money is owed to you when in reality it's funded by your society for expected contributions.  Are you contributing or leeching?  How will $4,000 increase your productivity in any way?

This comes down to vanity.  Have them pull the teeth and get a cheap partial denture.  That's all you can afford, and you'll have a fabulous smile!   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 01:56:13 AM

cos ur trust rating is

lol

You're goofy, goofy.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 02:23:56 AM

I am no fucking joey.

Sounds like you're in rough financial shape.  How will you be able to make monthly payments on your loan?  It would help your chances if you could post a budget of your monthly income and 4 expense categories.   Mortgage Payment, Children, Personal, Loan Repayment.  Don't just tell us - show us you can repay.

I don't think you are the scammer Joey, but it's odd you know who he is - are you an alt?.  I compare you to Joey because you have the same attitude of entitlement that he has.  You feel the disability money is owed to you when in reality it's funded by your society for expected contributions.  Are you contributing or leeching?  How will $4,000 increase your productivity in any way?

This comes down to vanity.  Have them pull the teeth and get a cheap partial denture.  That's all you can afford, and you'll have a fabulous smile!   Smiley

hav eno fuckign entitlement you torlled me last thread and now this thread i have no fuckign sense of entitlement or self WORTH What so ever asshole. AGAIN A PERSON TELLING ME WHAT IT IS ABOUT ME SAYING I HAVE SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT I DONT FEEL ENTITLED TO ANYTHING i AKSED FOR A LOAN AND EXPLAIND AHOW I CAN PAY IT BACK SLOWLY SO FAR IM NOT GETTING ANY PMS I WIL NOT DISCOLOSE WHAT I GET MONTHLY PUBLICALLY PRIVATELY i WILL. AGAIN

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
OF
MY
THREAD
DO
YOU
UDNERSTAND
YOU ARE HARRASING ME
STOP
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 02:31:05 AM

cos ur trust rating is

lol

NOBCAUSE vOD SAID TO NEG ME AND SOMEONE DID THATS WHY CAUSE HES A FAG THATS BEEN TROLLING. STOP BEING A RETARD CUASE YOUR EXTRMELY SMART. CAUSE I SO BEEN HERE FOR YEARS AND DID MANY TRADES AND DESERVE A NEG FOR NEGATIVE TRADES IVE DONE IN THE PAST WHEN I HAVNT DONE ANY DONT DESERVE THE NEG I NEVER ASKED FOR SOMETHING FREE

I ASKED FOR A LOAN I CAN AND WILL PAY BACK OVER SOME MONTHS.

DO NOT POST IN THIS FUCKING SECTION IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON LOANING

STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP