Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need 4k or 8 bitcoins for dental implants  (Read 4800 times)
GoofyUK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:38:37 AM

u need to charge ur phone bro, 5 % battery no good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 01:39:38 AM

u need to charge ur phone bro, 5 % battery no good.

no longer own a phone, but cool.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:09:54 AM

FUCK YOU

You want a loan, and you edit your post to this? Scammers...

He seems like that one person who tried really hard, and thought about something really good in four minutes. Don't worry, he's got a good business plan.

He does. So well, in fact, that he lost all his money on a business he knows nothing about because he figured it'd make a lot of money. "But it's a gambling site so it'll automatically make me rich!"

Untrue i didnt think i woudl get rich quick at all and understand things take time. I waited for 7 months for the site to even launch.

Again people coming in this thred saying lies and saying what i expected n stuff. IM tired of it so for every lie thats said aobut me. And people putting words in my mouth or fingers, im going to wish rape on your kids.

I no longer am capable of getting the loan becuase hte website got ba dmouthed becuas ea dude named vod decided he was jelous didnt have anythign like that built for himself. SO he dicided to call me scalmmer him and his lover WHS grilling into mme im fake. Well im not fake hope his kids are raped hope yours are to hope those wishes are real enough from me the fake scammer.

So since my sites ruind im gona go for broke on this forum and wish rape on your kids if you have a problem with me

Woah. This is where things start to get serious.

Do you honestly think rape is that light, or is such a joke you can just say things like that? Honestly, a decent part of humanity wouldn't even think of such a thing even if they were frustrated.
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 03:18:18 AM

FUCK YOU

You want a loan, and you edit your post to this? Scammers...

He seems like that one person who tried really hard, and thought about something really good in four minutes. Don't worry, he's got a good business plan.

He does. So well, in fact, that he lost all his money on a business he knows nothing about because he figured it'd make a lot of money. "But it's a gambling site so it'll automatically make me rich!"

Untrue i didnt think i woudl get rich quick at all and understand things take time. I waited for 7 months for the site to even launch.

Again people coming in this thred saying lies and saying what i expected n stuff. IM tired of it so for every lie thats said aobut me. And people putting words in my mouth or fingers, im going to wish rape on your kids.

I no longer am capable of getting the loan becuase hte website got ba dmouthed becuas ea dude named vod decided he was jelous didnt have anythign like that built for himself. SO he dicided to call me scalmmer him and his lover WHS grilling into mme im fake. Well im not fake hope his kids are raped hope yours are to hope those wishes are real enough from me the fake scammer.

So since my sites ruind im gona go for broke on this forum and wish rape on your kids if you have a problem with me

Woah. This is where things start to get serious.

Do you honestly think rape is that light, or is such a joke you can just say things like that? Honestly, a decent part of humanity wouldn't even think of such a thing even if they were frustrated.

i don't think its a joke what i say i mean. My sites ruined I have nothing to lose because reputation went out when everyone started the scamming shit. Ill say what i wanted cause others have to me.
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 08:36:53 AM

Pretty unfair this cocksucker vod can neg rep me and i cant figure out to do it to him. I never scammed anyone or took a loan from anyone in general. i will not ebullied.

Let's recap:

1. Newbie asking for a large loan. no collateral, no trust, nothing.
2. Pretty much defrauding SS with your make money quick/pro gambler scheme.
3. Blowing your limited income on above gambling site/habit instead of saving for your teeth.
4. Throwing out personal problems, trying for the sympathy argument then claiming unfairness and harassment.
5. Throwing a tantrum when asked questions, or when suggestions are made. Vulgar and unwarranted name calling by yourself yet calls harassment/bullying on others.

Quote of the day:
IM not being hostile/Heyu cunt fuck you
Can we get a shout of racism to complete this thread?

TL;DR : Your priorities are severely misplaced, have a nasty "woe is me" attitude and have a money handling issue.
Yeah, I would go as far to say I wouldn't trust you either, especially with any funds. They would only end up being gambled away, squandered on drugs and/or maybe on another get rich scheme.

PS: I don't think harassment means what you THINK it means.
[/quote

1. i AM NEW, THERE AS COLLATERAL GOING TO BE GIVEN i CAN HAND OVER MY POKER SERVER WITH MAVENS GOLD ON IT AND THEY CAN TGET THE REGISTER NUMBER You've already stated you were closing it. It was $100 a month.

2. IVE NEVER DEFRAUDED THE GOV FOR ANYTHING IN MY LIFE. HOW CAN ONE DEFRAUD THE GOV WITH A POKER WEBSITE THAT HASNT TAKEN ANY DEPOSITS. SMART VERY SMART Your intentions were to get rich quick/make money (read defraud SS) but it didn't pan out. You are also spending your benefits when you should be saving for your teeth. Real smart.

3. AGAIN JUDGINE ME TELLING ME I HAVE A POKER HABBIT. NOT ONCE IN THIS FUCKING LOAN APPLICATION HAVE I SAID I BLEW MY MONEY ON POKER CHIPS OR TABLES. I DID HOWEVER SAY I WANT TO PLAY PROFESSIONALLY ONE DAY AND THAT DAY IS NOT YET HERE.  PROVE TO ME I HAVE A POKER HABBIT. I INFACT CREATED A POKER SITE TO STOP OTHERS FROM LOSING MONEY AS THEY DO IN SEALS GIVING UP ALL THESE CHIPS WITHOUT RAKEBACK. Read above.

4. NO IM NOT TRYING FOR ANY SYMAPTHY THIS DUDE VOD HAS STALKED ME THREAD TO THREAD. I SIMPLY EXPLAIND WHY I NEEDED A LOAN AND THAT WAS TO GET MY TEETH FIXED. He smelled your distinct flavor of BS and yes you ARE trying to play on sympathy. Read your own posts.

5. I hAVE BEEN BULLIED SINCE I GOT HERE CAUSE I ASKED FOR A LOAN TO FIX MY TEETH OR I ASKED FOR HALF OWNERSHIP OF MY POKER WEBSITE TO BE BOUGHT OUT.... Again the sympathy ploy............

YOU HAVE MANAGED TO BE WRONG ON ALL 5 POINTS INJECT YOUR OWN OPININ N WHAT NOT I'd like to buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you THINK you're worth. Point by point FAIL.

ITS JUST NOT FACTS You obviously wouldn't know a fact if it bit your ass.

cool.
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:44:13 AM

lmao this thread is so awesome.  Grin
skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 03:27:51 AM

And it's threads like this that make people like me, who are fighting for disability, have severe panic and anxiety disorder and barely leave the house upset.

I can't get disability you know why? Because whomever decides it doesn't think I'm disabled enough.
I can barely stand up straight from a back injury, I barely leave the house and have thick paper bags on the walls to cover the outside. Don't get me started on driving, that's trouble in it's own right.

As far as teeth go I think I've got you beat, I have about 3 teeth in my mouth that aren't rotting away. This isn't my fault since I make sure to brush twice a day, but my deadbeat doctor who just dropped me who gave me an abrasive medicine thanks to having to have gallbladder out and the "after effects" it has on people. I literally can't chew on either side of my mouth without some pain/discomfort. I need either all or some of my teeth pulled, I don't have dental or health insurance, I barely make enough month to month asking people for money to pull together a decent meal.

But it's ok that people are just scamming and acquiring these large amounts of bitcoin when I can't even rub two cents together to piss in a pot. Yeah I have electricity, I'm living in my mother's house who has breast cancer, pretty soon she's going to kick me out more than likely because I'm not contributing. You know that this town I'm living in has a population of (if i'm lucky) 1000? There's one walmart and a few grocery stores and trust me when I say I've TRIED to get jobs there, but they aren't hiring.

This is what makes me angry.

What else could I say?
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:35:36 PM

lmao this thread is so awesome.  Grin

+1 How did I not see this before?  This thread has duely entertained me for the last 20 minutes.

Bravo!
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:01:50 AM

Sucks that dude has had such a rough go of it but really really really can't get behind that whole I hope his kids get raped comment.  That's just wrong on so many levels i don't even know where to begin.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: