Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is the 10% extra charge afor each IPO a good idea?
NO
YES

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][XR] XERO [IPO] [PLANNED USE OF FUNDS][FINANCIAL MULTIPOOL]  (Read 4647 times)
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:13:30 AM

Just a small update on IPO divdends:

They will be non - transferable for 6 months. After that a 3% will be inncured when transferimg ownership.

80% of divedends will go to investors and 20% to coin plan. These dividends will be paid out quarterly unless they are to small.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:02:37 AM

long-term plan? right now I can see nothing.
escrowman

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:18:53 AM

what's different between others ?
xiaohuolv

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:27:58 AM

What is the innovation of this coin?

Teka (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:31:41 AM

what's different between others ?

This coin might not have technical innovation but that's not needed, its innovation is the plan for the future. The IPO money won't be used to buy Lamborghini's and houses, it will be used to promote the coin. If you take a look at HVC with its great features from a technical standpoint they are amazing but there is a reason why its trading at 1\10 IPO price because the money was spent by the devs on anything they liked.

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:37:59 AM

I dont see what is innovative about this coin? the fact that you will use the IPO to fund the coin? thats been done before...
Teka (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:43:08 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 06:54:34 AM by Teka

I dont see what is innovative about this coin? the fact that you will use the IPO to fund the coin? thats been done before...

Thanks for the feedback. Some of the money will reinvested so investors could potentially get their money back just on that.

Also there must be a reason why doge is so successful right? Advertising.
fernando

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:36:06 AM

I'm not sure if I would invest because I'm not sure there is a need for yet another scrypt coin, but I agree that innovation for the sake of innovation is not the only thing. Also, it is nice to see that the promoter of the coin is not a new account but someone with real activity and a complete profile that can be researched. Just for that I'll think about it.
georgeandy

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:50:10 AM

Tell me more details
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 07:50:30 AM

Difficulty readjustment: 168 hours.

You're kidding, right?

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 08:54:07 AM

They will be non - transferable for 6 months. After that a 3% will be inncured when transferimg ownership.

80% of divedends will go to investors and 20% to coin plan. These dividends will be paid out quarterly unless they are to small.

Could you please explain this a little more clearly with real figures please? Like for example, if you received a total of 10 BTC (.1 BTC from 100 people), and the coin launched on June 1st 2014, what exactly does one of the investors who invested .1 BTC recieve and when.

Also could you have one official escrow arranged for collection and have them announce their fee on the OP, so people have a choice. I think bigger investors would prefer the escrow and the fee is usually relatively very small.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Teka (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:37:48 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 12:58:36 PM by Teka

Yes, I will be publishing a document with a more detailed plan soon. The short of is that it will depend on what we invest in.

I'm going to be honest and say that I'm not the greatest developer in the world but I have a few ideas for marketing / supporting community projects etc. I have an idea for a new algorithm if that's what people are looking for but the work would have to be outsourced.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:57:18 PM

It's great that you start your information from na IPO, mates. Good luck!
Teka (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:10:55 PM

Could you please explain this a little more clearly with real figures please? Like for example, if you received a total of 10 BTC (.1 BTC from 100 people), and the coin launched on June 1st 2014, what exactly does one of the investors who invested .1 BTC recieve and when.

Also could you have one official escrow arranged for collection and have them announce their fee on the OP, so people have a choice. I think bigger investors would prefer the escrow and the fee is usually relatively very small.

Ok let's assume that we invest in SCRYPT-X BY CRYPTX (https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=SCRYPT) since they have a proven track record.

This is how it would be broken down:

20% of the 10BTC is used for reinvestment so that means we have 2BTC.

2BTC will purchase us 50 SCRYPT-X shares.

50 shares are split between the coin and investors.  This means that the Coin Fund will receive 10 shares and each investor will get 0.4 of a share.

Divdends will be received every fiscal quarter so if we launch on June 1st this would be 30 September (July 1st would be to early).

If we assume that SCRYPT makes the same amount of money each week as it did this week. Each investor will receive 0.0037 BTC if they invest 0.1BTC.

So unlike other coins, the investor are also investing in a coin fund.

If the shares are ever sold they will be re-invested else where or the money will go back the Coin Fund.
georgeandy

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:16:56 PM

how to join the IPO
Teka (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:19:26 PM

how to join the IPO

The IPO doesn't being till Monday. Details of the IPO will be released soon.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 01:58:28 PM

Ok let's assume that we invest in SCRYPT-X BY CRYPTX (https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=SCRYPT) since they have a proven track record.

50 shares are split between the coin and investors.  This means that the Coin Fund will receive 10 shares and each investor will get 0.4 of a share.

Divdends will be received every fiscal quarter so if we launch on June 1st this would be 30 September (July 1st would be to early).

If we assume that SCRYPT makes the same amount of money each week as it did this week. Each investor will receive 0.0037 BTC if they invest 0.1BTC.

If the shares are ever sold they will be re-invested else where or the money will go back the Coin Fund.

Ok... what about Xero coins then? how many would they get in the above example for the person who puts in .1 BTC?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Teka (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:33:40 PM

Ok... what about Xero coins then? how many would they get in the above example for the person who puts in .1 BTC?

This solely depends on the total amount of funds we raise. The total held by investors will be 25% of the Coin supply or 12 , 000 , 000 coins.

So if we raise the goal of 25BTC:

Each 1BTC investment will be worth 480 000 XR . This means that each 0.1BTC investment will be worth 48 000 XR.
Teka (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:40:40 PM

Difficulty readjustment: 168 hours.

You're kidding, right?

Yeah... sorry about that I've changed it to 5 hours.
goodyang

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:43:12 PM

Good idea,waitting
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: