Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Art 4 Bitcoin™ - Helping Promote Bitcoin Artists  (Read 525 times)
Chris_1969 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 09:29:48 PM

Good day,

I've recently put together a website called http://art4bitcoin.net to promote artists who sell their works for bitcoin. I'm an artist myself and have implemented a shopping cart through Bitpay and Coinpayments for my main personal art site http://schillinger.ca.

If you are an artist or know of any artists can you pass this info along to them as I am trying to get the word out any way I can. There is no charge for a listing and I'll even host a sample gallery and of course link out to their own website.

Suggestions and comments are appreciated.

Thanks

Chris Schillinger
Art 4 Bitcoin™
http://art4bitcoin.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 09:49:17 PM

Selling art for profit is a debasement of everything good about art.

Culture is meant to be SHARED, not bought, sold, exploited and stolen.

Fuckin capitalists, neo-feudal fools always doin it wrong.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Chris_1969 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 10:35:20 PM

And your views on bitcoin in general are...... ?
Zoey Kush

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 10:43:39 PM

Oh god, are you one of those people who thinks photographers should work for free? Roll Eyes
sydneyjames

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 03:46:59 AM

Umm.. so how are are artists supposed to make a living? You expect all artist to work a 9 to 5:/
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:29:19 AM

I hope this is sarcasm. Everyone has a right to profit from their talents.

XBITCOIN

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:33:39 AM

Dear Artists and Art Projects Looking for Help With Funding,

We Have Developed two New Digital Currencies just for You!

Pegasus Coin – Is intended to be a Digital Currency traded within the World of Fine Arts in online Art Galleries and Stores.

One of the Greatest things about Pegasus Coin is that we are Taking 1% of the monthly amount of coins that are mined and given them to an Art Project that is voted for. The winner of the votes will receive 1% of all the Pegasus Coins mined for that Month.

To sign your Art Project up to be voted on Please Visit Our Website and Complete the Submission form and your Project will be added to the Voting List! http://www.pegasuscoin.co Also on our website you can find out how to Vote for the Art Projects that are in the voting!

Xcalibit Coin – Just like Pegasus Coin, Xcalibit Coin has Monthly Voting Set up, this time it is for a specific “Artist of the Month”. The Artist with the most votes within the month gets 1% of all the coins mined within that month.

To Sign up to be voted on to win the Xcalibit Coin Artist of the Month visit our website http://www.xcalibitcoin.com There you can also find out how to vote for the XBIT Artist of the Month!

We are asking for your help in spreading the Word about Pegasus Coin and Xcalibit Coin, both of these coins are very different in their coding and concept yet are similar in that they are intended to help Artists and Art Projects that are in need of Funding.

So, if you have any friends that are Artists or are an Artist yourself go to our website and sign up to be voted on or tell your friends about Xcalibit Coin and let them know that they can get funded!

Also, If you know of any or are Involved with any Art Projects Sign Up to Get some help with funding, every penny helps to create the most potent Art!

We at Xcalibit Coin and Pegasus Coin are here for you, we are really excited to see the Wonderful Art that we can help with funding!

At the very least Take a look at the Voting Page on our Websites and Vote for the Artist or Project that you think has the most Potential!

-Best

Please Pass this message on to any Artists or Art Projects that you can think of, also dm me and let me know what you think about these coins, and if you would like to help promote we do have coins to give for help with promoting.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: