Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: compucoin.org equals SCAM  (Read 896 times)
Kuttingcorners (OP)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:57:05 PM

normally i don't really care about scammers Cheesy but after i got ripped off by avolonshenfuck i just get pissed off seeing these idiotic attempts at stealing coins from ppl. So ya shill accounts talking to themselves and bought Facebook likes. If you guys need some extra money in the third world can't you just go work in some factory and make my shoes!!!! ok sorry that was mean but i get to make that joke because it cost me 1.2 btc buying a fake a sic!! ( these idiots didn't sell me the fake asic but they are using the same shill account shit )
compucoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:45:22 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 12:46:47 PM by BadBear

I am truly sorry. Seems you have serious problems, get it sorted. You are even not a client nor bought any CPN, you do not have even money to afford. We want to save our time for other things than to reply to your useless comments. I am very pleased that people like you either very rare or eliminated, thanks god.
cameronpalte

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:02:00 PM

I am truly sorry. Seems you have serious problems, get it sorted. You are even not a client nor bought any CPN, you do not have even money to afford. We want to save our time for other things than to reply to your useless comments. I am very pleased that people like you either very rare or eliminated, thanks god.

Bit excessive with nothing to back you up - gives me a bad view of you and I do have the money to purchase from you.

Bitcoin Facuet List - Free http://bitcoinsfaucetslist.blogspot.com/
compucoin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 08:14:53 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 12:46:21 PM by BadBear

Bit excessive with nothing to back you up - gives me a bad view of you and I do have the money to purchase from you.

Appreciate your feedback. We do not need to backup us for such uneducated comments as from this person are coming. We are serious in business. In regards to purchasing from us, please note we do not sell anything. Our members are may having available quantities.
Kuttingcorners (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:15:20 AM

well i see you locked all your threads(even the ones from morpheus who is supposed to be a customer!!!)   i will give you advise the real pro scammers set up a moderated thread so they can just delete messages from ppl like me and continue to scam unabated!! And if you are german i don't blame you for trying to rip people off, you guys have really taken it in the butt for the last hundred years Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
compucoin

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:42:56 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 12:46:10 PM by BadBear

Correct we lead the market Wink. We appreciate your feedback highly. Support are provided via email or forum.

Email: admin@compucpoin.org
Forum: http://forum.compucoins.com/
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:50:10 AM

That's not good customer service calling people uneducated while acting all high and mighty, sorry buddy but looks like you got scammed.
compucoin

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:54:58 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 12:45:59 PM by BadBear

That's not good customer service calling people uneducated while acting all high and mighty, sorry buddy but looks like you got scammed.

Thanks for your feedback. We offer best services, just for some people which are even not member or participated in any way it is the best to ignore. Those guy does not invested nor can invest, just bla bla bla...

Our forum is open now. Please visit http://forum.compucoins.com/

Kuttingcorners (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:10:25 PM

your forum is open AND EMPTY  Grin Grin Grin maybe you should ask your mom if she wants some 23% premine coins hahahahahahhaha

you failed, mind as well quit and try another premine copy paste coin. like i said though make sure you moderate the thread and actually use your shill accounts a few times beforehand to make it less obvious. I know obvious might be a hard word for you with your lack of english! stop wasting your time and get a job you bum
compucoin

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 12:28:38 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 12:45:32 PM by BadBear

your forum is open AND EMPTY  Grin Grin Grin maybe you should ask your mom if she wants some 23% premine coins hahahahahahhaha

you failed, mind as well quit and try another premine copy paste coin. like i said though make sure you moderate the thread and actually use your shill accounts a few times beforehand to make it less obvious. I know obvious might be a hard word for you with your lack of english! stop wasting your time and get a job you bum

Whatever. Business runs very well.
Kuttingcorners (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:25:55 PM

get a job  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Kuttingcorners (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:13:22 PM

i just checked in on this super shitball of a coin and its funny they were asking for 4btc to sell 10000 of their 23% premine . on the exchange 10000 goes for about .001 btc lol Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
neo9436

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:47:26 PM

You can get a $2500 trip to Egypt for just $33 worth of compucoins. Just send your coins to some address and send an email to a compucoin email address and they'll put you in touch with their independent travel partner. lolol
Kuttingcorners (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:44:44 PM

I'm really starting to feel sorry for these idiots they obviously need some sort of mentor to teach them how to scam better. So far they would have done much better picking up cans on  the street and recycling them (at least in canada they are 10 cents a can).  So basically an empty can is worth more than 1000 compucoins!!!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I also like that on their website it says its not a good idea to sell compucoins just buy them and hold (if i had 23 fuckin percent premine i would say the same thing!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: