Bitcoin Forum
October 14, 2019, 11:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mods: Remove my negative trading score given by vod  (Read 342 times)
NoLimitCrypto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:01:19 AM

Vod and I have never traded, futhermore I havnt been found to be a scammer nor proven to be. I do own a bitcoin poker site adn that negative trading score does damper it publically and I dont deserve it I havnt bene proven to be a scammer I asked for a loan and offered a way to pay it back this does not make me a scammer just down on my luck.. Please do the sensible thing and remove it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:06:47 AM

this should be in meta and not off-topic. and saying "i'm innocent" does not make you innocent. you are only 14 activity points in, just make another account.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:09:08 AM

i'm tempted to add a negative trust to you, but "being annoyingly" is not sufficient grounds for that.

let us evaluate your intelligence here:

- you make a new account with no reputation, and ask for a $4,000 loan.
- then you ask to get your rating removed (in the wrong subforum), by demanding that a mod "fix the issue."
- now you are spamming your shit.

good luck with not getting banned.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1208

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:16:24 AM

trust system ratings are not moderated.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.