Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to know more about bitcoin !!  (Read 461 times)
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

Basically, Bitcoin is International cypto currency.it's price may vary. sometimes it's going up and sometimes may go down.you can earn bitcoin through a lot of ways like mining, trading, pays off your skill, doing bounty here etc.

You may find lots of article and video on Google and YouTube about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unneros

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

hi i'm new here and i want to increase my knowledge about bitcoin and how i can increase my profit also
thnx
You can watch Bitcoin see its volatility in the CMC market to make a decision because you can buy cheap and sell when it pump.
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

Well read the white paper from double agent S-M that was apparently dumped on a forum

it said "Virtually free transaction fees" but if you look at the charts these fees peeked at about
$55.00 last week so that's fifty five smackers just to send 250 bytes of data across the wire.

Now let a member from outside the church bring you up to data on this magical wonder they are
calling the "Lightning Network" and point you in the right direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

Being a coin you know, it's got two faces and none of the new coins that are not forks are
using the block-chain because it does not scale and this problem was known all along.

What are they using if not blockchain? are you serious?
KimPhuong

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

GO TO THE MOON!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

hi i'm new here and i want to increase my knowledge about bitcoin and how i can increase my profit also
thnx
You need to study bitcoin based on its white-and-white file, and the technology behind it to be able to play fast, so why the crypto password is 50 years in a row, you need to grasp and understand more deeply about bitcoin

Freelancercoin ║ A BLOCKCHAIN FREELANCING PLATFORM ║Freelancercoin  (https://www.freelancercoin.io/)
nemesis_

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

Bitcoin is really confusing at first. All we have to do is read. Gain more information that may help us know bitcoin more and how it works. Bitcoin's popularity nowadays is no joke so lots of article and news regarding this circulating in the internet. These article/news may help us. Search whatever you don't know. Also, relevant threads from this forum is really a big help.

Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

thnx
well i suggest that watch some video in youtube about bitcoin it can help you understand more about the concept of bitcoin and more deeper knowledge in btc you can also read some articles in social media some btc users are posting what they know about bitcoin it could also help you to know other opinions and perspective about btc of other users.
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:48:13 AM

The first you have to do is to read. Articles about bitcoin are everywhere. From social media to forum like this, you can find relevant information that will help you a lot. Threads from bitcoin discussion and such are a big help. Try reading on some relevant threads. Try answering too. We live now in the world with better technology. You can search everything in the internet to learn.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:52:48 AM

There are lot's of thread here that gives information about bitcoin you can try reading them also I learn a lot from bitcoin when I started doing faucets in freebitco.in because of the portion in their site that discuss about bitcoin and will give enough knowledge for a beginners like you you can visit it and try reading some article. Also even in social media bitcoin has been a topic of some people I think it's quite popular now so you can get lot's of information.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:54:37 AM

There are many site that you can gain knowledge about crypto,blackchain and also bitcoin for you like newbie you can read a lot of thread by moderators the pin threads that help newbies you can gain knowledge from it to get easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: