Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: U.N. TORTURE REPORT ON VATICAN DUE FRIDAY  (Read 492 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:01:03 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/05/22/UN-Torture-Report-on-Vatican-Due-Friday

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm waiting for the UN report on muslim/islam torture, including genital mutilation, stonings, flogging, amputations, and beheadings." (read in the comment section)

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:35:30 PM

Fuck yeah!

I would like to see some of those pedophiles in jail, but we all know those false authorities will never going to see any punishment, maybe in the future, at least people might start to see them for what they are...

sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:56:36 PM

So what I gathered from this piece is that it is not ok to rape little children, but it is ok to kill them before they are born....hmmm there is definitely no dissonance there.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:02:12 PM

So what I gathered from this piece is that it is not ok to rape little children, but it is ok to kill them before they are born....hmmm there is definitely no dissonance there.

What is really not ok is having any kind of authority over other people's body.

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:06:00 PM

It's like they're saying the kids should be glad they're Catholic - it's better to be molested than aborted. Once the Catholic church gets rid of all homosexual priests they will no longer have an 'abuse' problem. That's their problem, except by now they probably have more than enough homosexual bishops and cardinals to protect the ones who are preying on altar boys.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:37:45 PM

I would like to see some of those pedophiles in jail, but we all know those false authorities will never going to see any punishment, maybe in the future, at least people might start to see them for what they are...

The Catholic clergy is too powerful, and I am sure that none of them are going to the jail. For the past several decades, the Catholic management has tried to hide the issue, by threatening the victims and bribing the media.
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:49:32 PM

The Catholic clergy is too powerful, and I am sure that none of them are going to the jail. For the past several decades, the Catholic management has tried to hide the issue, by threatening the victims and bribing the media.
Back in the day, scandal was hidden away by all organizations. There was no Internet to broadcast it everywhere. Now all this is coming to light.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Skele

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:05:11 PM

once the Catholic church gets rid of all homosexual priests they will no longer have an 'abuse' problem. That's their problem, except by now they probably have more than enough homosexual bishops and cardinals to protect the ones who are preying on altar boys.
commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:19:59 AM

I always thought that the Catholic Church had the same kind of power over its priests that any employer has over its employees, or would in a sane world where you wouldn't be sued for racism by some dude who got fired for not doing his job. I mean that, if the priest is abusing his altar boys, fire him and let the ex-priest hash it out in court.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:53:38 AM

Wow-now I can't wait for the UN to address all the abuses against women, children and non-muslims in the ME and elsewhere in the world that has been going on for how long??. The UN needs to go the way of the league of nations like yesterday. It's a bully pulpit for agenda driven radicals and plus veto power to China, Russia, US make it a joke and an expense we don't need plus trying to overide the US Constitution with Agenda 21,ect.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:28:00 AM

once the Catholic church gets rid of all homosexual priests they will no longer have an 'abuse' problem. That's their problem, except by now they probably have more than enough homosexual bishops and cardinals to protect the ones who are preying on altar boys.

I think it is going in the other way now. The Catholic church is showing more and more leniency towards the homosexual clergy, in the name of tolerance and political correctness.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:09:55 PM

I think it is going in the other way now. The Catholic church is showing more and more leniency towards the homosexual clergy, in the name of tolerance and political correctness.

They will do adopt to any political policy, as long as it keeps their organisation alive.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:11:41 PM

UN Committee Against Torture criticises Vatican handling of sex abuse

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/23/un-committee-against-torture-vatican-sex-abuse-scandal

Second UN panel criticizes Vatican on sex abuse

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/05/22/second-panel-criticzes-vatican-sex-abuse/YuX300eGKJYDNUPVdTXcmJ/story.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: