Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 1 BTC by Paypal, no scam. I have reputation.  (Read 1659 times)
sciack (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:23:10 PM

I need 1 BTC to be bought by PayPal I am a verified premium member. Thank you.

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonesberry

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:26:20 PM

i have some BTC for sale !

Just PM me

Price : Preev.com -3%

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:44:19 PM

where you have reputation, in your trust there is nothing.

and for btc seller be careful before selling btc for paypal, its very risky.

sciack (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:47:11 PM

I have reputation I mean as paypal user and ebay user (which is the same account). I can provide my passport copy, phone number, or whatever needed to be trusted. I am legit at 100%. Just need quickly 1 btc.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:33:17 PM

I have reputation I mean as paypal user and ebay user (which is the same account). I can provide my passport copy, phone number, or whatever needed to be trusted. I am legit at 100%. Just need quickly 1 btc.

bro, trusting with paypal not that easy you need to build trust here before buying with paypal. for you better option go to Virwox.com and buy there from paypal but fee are high there.

sciack (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:36:11 PM

bro, trusting with paypal not that easy you need to build trust here before buying with paypal. for you better option go to Virwox.com and buy there from paypal but fee are high there.

I know, I am already over my monthly limit on virwox and their prices are crazy.
sciack (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:55:32 PM

BTW You can also give me fractions of 1 BTC so I can build up my reputation here. Please help.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:01:10 PM

BTW You can also give me fractions of 1 BTC so I can build up my reputation here. Please help.

sorry I cant take risk with paypal, I take paypal with only very trusted people.

sciack (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:27:25 PM

Just PM me

He scammed me $500 USD I paid to him by Paypal.... Nice...
sciack (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:49:53 PM

This idiot, I have reversed the transaction in Paypal. Just wasting my time!
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:03:14 PM

This idiot, I have reversed the transaction in Paypal. Just wasting my time!

I posted how he was most likely scamming in another thread. Do not deal with ANY new members asking you to send paypal first (they use a bunch of excuses & reasons why they won't send first or use escrow), I suspect most of them are the same person just creating accounts to scam and repeat.
sciack (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:08:43 PM

Yes, sure they are the same person. Why don't they show IP addresses? I am sure they are the same or very similar ones...

Anyway I use Paypal for many years and I have online businesses. I know how to reverse a transaction. Now I just have $500 stuck in the paypal limbo for about 10 days, then they will give it back to me.

Another scammer (or maybe the same guy with another name) has already contacted me... They think people are so stupid...

Advice: how can I build up a reputation on this forum so I can deal only with trusted ppl??
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:19:38 PM

Advice: how can I build up a reputation on this forum so I can deal only with trusted ppl??

If you need BTC, you're better off withdrawing paypal to bank account and buying moneypaks, people feel much safer with those. If you're in the US, get a Wells Fargo account for faster paypal > bank transfers. I usually transfer funds from my paypal to wells fargo and it posts the next day compared to the 2 - 3 days it takes other banks.

Also remember to ALWAYS use escrow unless dealing with trusted members, even then you should still use escrow because of hacked and sold accounts.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:28:07 PM

Just PM me

you are lucky enough that you reverse the transaction on time, and never trade directly with any newbie, always use escrow for safety reason. some escrow are free and some escrow charge very low fee of 1% of transaction value.

sciack (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:29:15 PM

Thanks for the advice, I  do not know moneypak and I am no tin USA. I will check though...

what escrow service do you recommend? thanks..
sciack (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:30:23 PM

Just PM me

you are lucky enough that you reverse the transaction on time, and never trade directly with any newbie, always use escrow for safety reason. some escrow are free and some escrow charge very low fee of 1% of transaction value.

by the way you have 45 days to reverse a transaction with Paypal...
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:38:20 PM

Just PM me

that I know, But scammer make new account always for scam and they transfer balance.

sciack (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:39:48 PM

yes, sure, this is why they buy time with excuses, just to move the money into several accounts. I do not care about that, anyway Paypal will refund me within 10 days...
truongs

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:43:17 PM

Just PM me

that I know, But scammer make new account always for scam and they transfer balance.

you have to be retarded to get scammed as a buyer with paypal. You can't transfer large amounts of money with new paypal accounts. That's why we who sell using paypal need to be careful who we sell to. All it takes is one jackass to ruin a verified account.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 04:40:01 PM

I can do a couple micro transactions with you.. I am currently both selling and buying BTC with paypal -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=338812.0
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: