Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileMiner: Monitor & Control your Farm from your Browser or Phone w/Open API  (Read 34365 times)
nwoolls (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:51:27 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2015, 05:50:53 PM by nwoolls

MobileMiner is a suite of applications, both native and HTML5, for remotely monitoring and controlling your mining. It also has an Open API with a wide array of compatible miners (including BFGMiner, CGMiner, Asteroid, MacMiner, MinePeon, Cointerra hardware, and - of course - MultiMiner).

• Monitor all of your rigs and all of your devices in one location
  • Control each individual rig remotely: start, stop, and restart mining
  • Switch Pools & Coins on each individual rig remotely
  • No web server to host / no ports to forward
  • Email and push notifications when devices, machines go offline
  • Privately share both dashboard and machine information
  • Securely delegate acces to your miners
  • Native smart phone apps for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
  • Full featured HTML5 app with Charts, Dashboards, and more
  • Broad miner support - monitor and control virtually any software
  • Open API for submitting miner statistics from any script / miner
  • Paid API for consuming your own miner statistics, controlling your own miners

Hompage:http://www.mobileminerapp.com
HTML5 App:http://web.mobileminerapp.com
iOS App:http://ios.mobileminerapp.com
Android App:http://android.mobileminerapp.com
Windows Phone App:http://wp.mobileminerapp.com
Chrome App:http://chrome.mobileminerapp.com

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
norgan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 01:07:59 AM

this is a really great extension to a really great app. It works on all platforms including Windows phone! kudos to a developer who actually believes in cross platform support and active development that continually improves this already great software.

Miner, tech geek, operator of NorgzPool - Sydney Australia P2Pool Node creator of p2pool fancy front end

Tips: 1NorganBbymShTN2MMpfGzRYJF8mcPeXjv Exchange BTC locally in Australia or Donate to p2pool miners
norgan

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 02:35:52 PM

There is only one thing that could be better. On the WP version, when you turn push alerts on, it sends a lot of them. Multiple alerts for one entry on full mm. When you have time could you look at that and/or maybe put more finite settings in for what alerts get sent to WP app.
Eg. Don't want profitably alerts, just miner down alerts.

Miner, tech geek, operator of NorgzPool - Sydney Australia P2Pool Node creator of p2pool fancy front end

Tips: 1NorganBbymShTN2MMpfGzRYJF8mcPeXjv Exchange BTC locally in Australia or Donate to p2pool miners
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 03:43:10 PM

There is only one thing that could be better. On the WP version, when you turn push alerts on, it sends a lot of them. Multiple alerts for one entry on full mm. When you have time could you look at that and/or maybe put more finite settings in for what alerts get sent to WP app.

You can set that up in MultiMiner (if that's the miner you are using to push info to MobileMiner). If you click Settings, then Advanced service settings, you can turn off "Push MultiMiner notifications". You will still get push notifications when a machine is down or device is down etc., but things like profitability notifications will no longer be pushed out to your phone.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
norgan

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 09:38:25 PM

You can set that up in MultiMiner (if that's the miner you are using to push info to MobileMiner). If you click Settings, then Advanced service settings, you can turn off "Push MultiMiner notifications". You will still get push notifications when a machine is down or device is down etc., but things like profitability notifications will no longer be pushed out to your phone.
Ah ok great, thanks. Just a matter of understanding how it works 😁

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 09:50:20 PM

Ah ok great, thanks. Just a matter of understanding how it works 😁

Yup - documentation is still the weakest link for both projects!  Grin

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 03:18:59 AM

Just a quick note to say that the latest version of the Minera GridSeed controller platform has MobileMiner support!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596620.0
https://github.com/michelem09/minera

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 07:08:55 PM

Hey folks - just wanted to show a quick preview of the upcoming support for the iOS 8 Today Screen in our iOS app:

This and more should be ready when iOS 8 drops. Happy mining!  Cheesy

Jybrael

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:21:27 PM

This seems to be a wonderful software..but I would like to know if there is any miner out there for mobiles...I know the ghs wont compare but it would be nice.
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:48:22 AM

Greetings! I'm happy to report that MobileMiner support is now built into the latest version of SAntViewer:

SAntViewer is an Open Source app for monitoring AntMiners – specifically S1s – using the CGMiner API. Features include AntMiner monitoring, rebooting, mass-rebooting, and more.

Thanks to spiceminer15 for supporting the MobileMiner API!

For a full list of compatible miners:

http://www.mobileminerapp.com/#miners

cchan

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:31:30 AM

It looks so good.  Wink I will have a try some day.
spiceminer15

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:43:46 PM

Just bought app for wp

works well, is here any way to see the temperature? That's my main concern with my farm
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 08:55:12 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 09:09:39 PM by nwoolls

Just bought app for wp

works well, is here any way to see the temperature? That's my main concern with my farm

Tap the machine, then tap the Devices button - individual devices will show their temperatures and you can enable both Push and Email alerts on temp (and other things) in the Settings.

spiceminer15

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:06:52 PM

Cool thanks
ElGabo

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:44:33 AM

On the webpage I have all my miners, but on my mobile about only the half of them.

Any ideas why?

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 11:40:06 AM

On the webpage I have all my miners, but on my mobile about only the half of them.

Any ideas why?

How many miners total, and how many are showing in the mobile app? The mobile app uses different limits on data due to its nature.

ElGabo

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:56:59 AM

Any ideas why?

How many miners total, and how many are showing in the mobile app? The mobile app uses different limits on data due to its nature.

173-175 total.

About the half shows.

If you want me to count them and check I need some time.  Smiley

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 04:08:00 AM

Any ideas why?

173-175 total.

About the half shows.

If you want me to count them and check I need some time.  Smiley

Yup - you're hitting the limit on the mobile apps. I'll bump it in the next round of updates. What OS (iOS, Android, WP)?

Edit: in the meantime the HTML5 site should show all of your machines: http://web.mobileminerapp.com

ElGabo

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:07:41 AM

Any ideas why?

173-175 total.

About the half shows.

Yup - you're hitting the limit on the mobile apps. I'll bump it in the next round of updates. What OS (iOS, Android, WP)?

Edit: in the meantime the HTML5 site should show all of your machines: http://web.mobileminerapp.com

Yep, the web is fine.

I have only problem with the mobil app. I'm using Android.

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 01:09:18 AM

Any ideas why?

173-175 total.

About the half shows.

Yep, the web is fine.

I have only problem with the mobil app. I'm using Android.

Thanks for clarifying - I'll get the mobile apps updated ASAP.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: