Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 06:04:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bytecoin is a scam/sucks ass  (Read 1052 times)
darkota (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:31:19 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 05:48:52 PM by darkota

Byte coin is the worst coin you can invest in. Period. Eight fucking percent prmine
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:09:29 PM

yea Monero is the

FIRST Fork

its 0% premine

Bytecoin is 80% premined

Now you can choose in which full anonym coin you invest.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:50:44 PM

So as many of you already know, once Bytecoin was discovered after being hid away for 2 years, people started forking/cloning Bytecoin's code.

Monero is the first clone of Bytecoin, then comes Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and FantomCoin, and also the many more forks to come...

They're all exactly the same, with the same code and features since they were just forked from Bytecoin...

Info: https://cryptonote.org/coins.php

So following your retard logic: All Bitcoin forks are exactly the same because they are a fork, including your overhyped faulty coin you are holding known as DRK.

Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:19:35 PM

yea Monero is the

FIRST Fork

its 0% premine

Bytecoin is 80% premined

Now you can choose in which full anonym coin you invest.

Just because there wasn't a big announcement on bitcointalk doesn't mean bytecoin was premined. I was well aware of bytecoin last year. According to your logic everyone should abandon bitcoin because while it was being mined it went under the radar for the general population. Lets go ahead and support a bitcoin clone because you and everyone here weren't here to mine bitcoin at the start.. Retarded logic. There are also numerous dark web services supporting bytecoin which is what gives a coin its underlying value apart from speculation from miners and traders. I personally don't see any darkweb services dropping bytecoin to support monero or any other fork for that matter just because a few miners weren't in the know and want a reboot of the coin. If you operate on the clearnet you will only get clearnet news.. it's that simple.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:28:06 PM

So as many of you already know, once Bytecoin was discovered after being hid away for 2 years, people started forking/cloning Bytecoin's code.

Monero is the first clone of Bytecoin, then comes Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and FantomCoin, and also the many more forks to come...

They're all exactly the same, with the same code and features since they were just forked from Bytecoin...

Info: https://cryptonote.org/coins.php

So following your retard logic: All Bitcoin forks are exactly the same because they are a fork, including your overhyped faulty coin you are holding known as DRK.

So much DRK hate.. Mad at the market price? I'm sitting really nice right now so I can't relate to your hate. I'll be sure to high five you with some DRK love when it hits $100. In all honestly I don't see why people hate on the anonymous coin trend. Its a step in the right direction whether it's DRK, ANC, BNC as long as there is progression in privacy sensitive cryptocurrency all libertarians should be happy. The only people who aren't happy are governments and greedy people who care more about their own holdings than the progression of technology.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Future_1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:00:01 AM

Bytecoin is going to be huge one day.
ZoeJane

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:16:51 PM

Bytecoin is 80% premined
Imo you have no idea what you are talking about. And you know why? Because you can't give any proof. Maybe you are XMR troll or you just working with scams?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: