Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 11:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero or Bytecoin?  (Read 15512 times)
ZoeJane

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:18:31 AM

are you serious? or just trolling

go to google

80% Premine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who said that? Any proofs? Or you can do nothing except screaming and pissing about?
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:29:26 AM

Monero seems to have more volume on the exchanges.  Not knowing much about the backgrounds of the two coins I'd pick Monero on that basis as more trading suggests more users suggests greater viability.

Good Luck!
HornyMiner

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:36:12 AM

smart investors will not buy into a coin which has 80% of its supply now in the hands of few people.
You know what else "smart investors" will never do? They will never invest their own money into the coin which is actually nothing but a copy of BCN.

And i also want to see some stuff which confirms your words about 80%.
MidnightRon

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:12:52 AM

Monero seems to have more volume on the exchanges.  Not knowing much about the backgrounds of the two coins I'd pick Monero on that basis as more trading suggests more users suggests greater viability.

Good Luck!
You have a nice point of view my friend. But don't forget to check BCN stats, because it's awesome too.
ManFromJupiter

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:35:59 AM

Good Luck!
You have a nice point of view my friend. But don't forget to check BCN stats, because it's awesome too.
That's why i chose BCN - guys from BCN community are quite polite and they do not act like a ten years old kids.
PizzaTraveler

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:44:17 AM

Good Luck!
That's why i chose BCN - guys from BCN community are quite polite and they do not act like a ten years old kids.
Welcome to the most sweet and warm community in the whole cryptocurrency world.
MaleVoiceJohn

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:25:36 PM

Good Luck!
The community as warm, as global warming!
 By the way, awesomeness of users can push the currency exchange ratio much further
HornyMiner

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:08:14 PM

What's up? Nothing new here?

I can't see that XMR scams who are about to proof their "80% info". Does it mean that they have no arguments and our dicsussion can be closed?
Htcream

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:26:25 PM

Hail BCN

Thanks
PizzaTraveler

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:32:39 PM

Good Luck!
The community as warm, as global warming!
 By the way, awesomeness of users can push the currency exchange ratio much further
Yeah i know. People's help will make our community more attractive and as they say... unity makes strength
madzooka

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:38:01 PM

Good try, darkota, but no one takes you seriously.
As soon as everybody has exposed you there is no fools who would believe in your words

Bytecoin (BCN) - true anonymity, privacy protection and only CPU-mining

Bytecoin address - 21eQrEa2wVcdnf8viyaDu78anS4aX3Kvqiyidan25UBCWRokFoTpAHk6hduLR1oBeJ7Map75dCQv4an r2meEiH4wKc1tbQh
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:42:23 PM

Good try, darkota, but no one takes you seriously.
As soon as everybody has exposed you there is no fools who would believe in your words

Really? Would you mind taking a look at the Bytecoin Blockchain, then try and deny that it had a 80% premine.

Your own coin's blockchain is freaking proof of the premine genius.
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 09:02:48 PM

Why bother convicing those Bytecoin fanatics when the evidence is in plain sight? They will find it out sooner or later.

In the meantime we buy Monero while it's still cheap Cool
tjkurtisss

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:34:28 PM

Why bother convicing those Bytecoin fanatics when the evidence is in plain sight? They will find it out sooner or later.

Exactly. Go buy whatever you want, man! Just dont spread fud about other coins!

Donations welcome: 6d36246a-fc42-493f-afef-46936974c2bf
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 09:47:20 PM

Exactly. Go buy whatever you want, man! Just dont spread fud about other coins!

You clearly don't know what fud stands for.

One thing is for sure, the Bytecoin premine/secret mining for 2 years is undoubtedly certain.
JJKirsch

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:50:52 PM

Sorry im not using large fonts and bold letters, i don't think it is neccessary and hope you still get my message. When my opinion is different, im trying to express it in a nice way, withough calling other people idiots.

We all know who i am talking about right now. I dont even feel like arguing with this person, because its all pointless. When trying to talk to him/her as a response you get some random statement in bold large font copypasted from somewhere + couple of insults.  

Seems like this forum was a better place when i registered here half a year ago. Or maybe i was missing out something. Anyway, dont feed the trolls.

Donations please - 7df55268-8d44-4dec-a085-d4488eff87f1
AtomicDoge

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:20:22 PM

Yep, that's why i like it  Cheesy
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:16:17 AM

Monero is basically the taco shop version of BCN, IMO.  The logo and name give the impression of a dollar store and the developers don't seem as passionate as the original creators of the tech (and rightfully so).  The Monero devs are very quick to protect what is in their best financial interests, and that is obvious from their snarky comments scattered on reddit and this forum.

If you are using an anonymous coin for its actual anonymous properties (and not just following hype or trying to make money) there is not a huge incentive for you to care
that a lot of the coin has been mined already.  After all, bitcoin is over 60% mined!  If anything I would much rather support a coin like duckNote over Monero, because the name is hilarious rather than boring.  Marketability is not all about the specific name, but has to do with the atmosphere surrounding the coin and the coin's feel/emotional response. Monero is no bueno.

This is a sophisticated analysis. Nice.

Monero doesn't even have a GUI wallet after 100 years...
Because all the Group's efforts are devoted to Cult Building and enforcing Cultic Purity.

And that means the Top Guys and Surrogates spend 100s of hours cruising coin forums...
DRAMA QUEENS spreading silly propaganda... and attacking ALL other anon coins...
In between 3 hour lunches and 6 week vacations on the French Riviera.

I've even received long messages from Monero Cult Enforcers... I must to be destroyed along with everything BCN.

Meanwhile, countless transfers have been lost due to the primitive 80s command line interface...
But, apparently, sometime in the future it will be possible to troubleshoot lost coins...
Maybe, but that's not important right now.

It will be poetic justice when CryptoNote proves to have a Fatal Flaw...
And something "good enough" like VTC Stealth Addresses become the anon standard.

Crypto is not meant for the gmaxwells of this world... Crypto is for ordinary people.
darkota

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:17:48 AM

Bytecoin's 82% premine can be found on the blockchain, and has been verified by many Hero Members and Developers themselves.

If you want proof of the premine, look at the freaking Bytecoin Blockchain. The Blockchain records all activity and shows how a small group of people mined Bitcoin from 2012 to 2014, and mined over 150billion Bytecoins, which is over 80% of all Bytecoins since the total coin supply is 180billion.

Furthermore, the individuals premining Bytecoin purposely kept it secret, Bitcoin for example was shared on a messaging board with 10s of thousands of readers, Bytecoin was never shared on any boards to open it up to the public, making it's premine inexcusable.

Essentially, anyone mining Bytecoin(BCN) right now, is only mining the last 20%, while that small group of people has a 82% premine in their hands already.

Goodluck to all the idiots mining the last 15% of all Bytecoin, cause the other 82% was already premined!
[/b]
darkota

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:18:26 AM

When integrating code from Monero that fixed the bug for the txmempool making blocks with no blockreward, the BCN devs neglected to limit the size of transactions produced by the wallet. So, net effect, the wallet is allowed to generate tx that are never allowed into the blockchain because they would make the block sizes too big.

I have submitted a pull request to fix their problem:
https://github.com/amjuarez/bytecoin/pull/24

They should really review our code more carefully if they want to borrow it, and at least attribute us for it.

Bytecoin devs caused users to loose coins when they tried copy/pasting code from another coin's codebase..Bytecoin's dev are soooo prooofesional aren't they...(sarcasm)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: