Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero or Bytecoin?  (Read 15476 times)
madzooka

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:05:12 AM

So funny to hear BCN devs are incompetent after they've created the FIRST CN-BASED COIN!!!

They also were involved in creating CN technology according to CN developers.

Bytecoin (BCN) - true anonymity, privacy protection and only CPU-mining

Bytecoin address - 21eQrEa2wVcdnf8viyaDu78anS4aX3Kvqiyidan25UBCWRokFoTpAHk6hduLR1oBeJ7Map75dCQv4an r2meEiH4wKc1tbQh
creepywheepy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:17:16 AM

I am so fed up with reading these shitty comments from darkota.

I prefer to read Adam Back's comments on tweeter. He was one of the first to keep his eye on Bytecoin and CryptoNote

Donations - d5737925-d46d-47ec-9941-94a12a68861b
JunkieMiner

Activity: 412

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:35:30 AM

So funny to hear BCN devs are incompetent after they've created the FIRST CN-BASED COIN!!!

They also were involved in creating CN technology according to CN developers.

Furthermore, BCN developers were involved in crypto currency world long before Bytecoin.
http://bitcoinbarbie.com/cryptonote-open-source-technology-concept/

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:14:03 AM

Quazarcoin (QCN)
A coin from a scammer who tried to relaunch Monero with the same name lol
For me Quazarcoin don't look like a Scam

The creator of Quazarcoin tried to relaunch Monero with the exact same name "Monero" because he didn't mine it from the launch.
Then there was a huge shitstorm and Quazarcoin was born...
Rinndaranaur

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 09:32:35 AM

The main argument I heard against it Bytecoin is it being premined, however, there’s no solid proof of that. Therefore it looks like idle talk
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:37:49 AM

The main argument I heard against it Bytecoin is it being premined, however, there’s no solid proof of that. Therefore it looks like idle talk

The proof is so obvious, so clear, so easy to verify even for a noob that you must be a troll or a sockpuppet account.

Nice try Bytecoin sockpuppet.

cyrpi4

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:25:27 AM

The proof is so obvious, so clear, so easy to verify even for a noob that you must be a troll or a sockpuppet account.

If everything was so obvious as you are telling than there wouldn't be any dispute.

Donations: 2235fa09-d5b3-4d5d-9b28-d1281abc1ccb
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:38:39 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 08:58:52 AM by superresistant

If everything was so obvious as you are telling than there wouldn't be any dispute.

http://bytecoiner.org/
Bytecoin was launched July 4, 2012.

First time ever we hear about Bytecoin was March 12, 2014
Over 85% was already mined.

...and it is not an official announcement, Bytecoin has never been officially launched**.

Obvious scam is obvious.

EDIT : When I say officially launched, I mean a bitcointalk.org thread with a presentation of the cryptos and its devs.
If you mine it 100% alone, it has no value. If you mine it 85% and then talk about it, it is a ninja-mine.

KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:52:52 AM

http://bytecoiner.org/
Bytecoin was launched July 4, 2012.

First time ever we hear about Bytecoin was March 12, 2014
Over 85% was already mined.

...and it is not an official announcement, Bytecoin has never been officially launched.

Obvious scam is obvious.

Bytecoin officially runned in a tor website. http://www.reddit.com/r/BytecoinBCN/comments/26op3y/bytecoin_bcn_mysteries/
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:02:40 AM

...and it is not an official announcement, Bytecoin has never been officially launched**.

If you are too stupid or lazy to use Tor then that is your problem. Stop crying and wetting yourself about it on here.  Roll Eyes

Same for that tiresome idiot Darkota!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:04:41 AM

If you are too stupid or lazy to use Tor then that is your problem. Stop crying and wetting yourself about it on here.  Roll Eyes
Same for that tiresome idiot Darkota!

If Bytecoin guys are too stupid or lazy to make an announcement then that's their problem. No one is gonna buy it. Stop crying and wetting yourself about it on here.  Roll Eyes

Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:01:11 PM

Boolberry Compared to Bytecoin/Monero
Benefits of Boolberry over Bytecoin and Monero:

Blockchain-based PoW hash: unlike Bytecoin PoW hash, which works on 2MB scratchpad and takes avr 30-100 ms, new hash works on blockchain random data to provide operation speed. At the same time mining process is really memory-hard. It gives faster synchronization with network and immunity from DoS attacks.

Transaction outs with guaranteed anonymity. An additional attribute for out is added: it can ONLY be used in the transaction with mixin level in ring signature not less than a given number. The feature is added to ensure the user's anonymity of transactions ring signature over time.

Alerts (signed by developers) broadcast via p2p mechanism, which will inform participants of the network of critical updates or other important events

Donation-based crowdfunding: the project don't have premine, instamine or other unfair launch. The project has open and transparent model of project financing: part of the emission (1%) is reserved for the development of the project, BUT the rate of emission of these coins will be controled by network participants (miners) using votes. As a tribute to technology, we have fixed royalty percentage of donation, charged to the founders of CryptoNote.

Removed dust from block reward - nice little thing to reduce weight of the blockchain transactions outs index.

Wallet addresses aliasing: any wallet can be linked with symbolic name via special type extra record in coinbase. Blockchain will control registered names uniqueness.

More rational emission curve

Transaction identification by prefix: this feature will let us to cut off ring signatures from blockchain that under checkpoint - save space by 30-70%(depends of mixin usage)[/li][/list]
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:41:46 PM

Bool berry has one guy with a private guy miner making over 2,000 bool berry per day...he used to make 7,000 bool berry per day less than a month ago since bool berry uses the algorithm wild keccak instead of crypto night like miners and other crypto note coins.

Aka

Bool berry has been instamined heavily, they have a guy with a pgpu And botnets...

No thank you.
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:29:26 AM

Bool berry has one guy with a private guy miner making over 2,000 bool berry per day...he used to make 7,000 bool berry per day less than a month ago since bool berry uses the algorithm wild keccak instead of crypto night like miners and other crypto note coins.

Aka

Bool berry has been instamined heavily, they have a guy with a pgpu And botnets...

No thank you.

anyone that have any brains left would just disregard your posts. Please go spread some FUD elsewhere...

IGNORE DARKOTA  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622738.msg7428414#msg7428414
werrindor

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:46:23 AM

Aka

No thank you.

anyone that have any brains left would just disregard your posts. Please go spread some FUD elsewhere...

IGNORE DARKOTA  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622738.msg7428414#msg7428414

Yeah, we all got it. But on the other side this thread would not even excist without darkota.
If darkota ever decides to give up trrolling i wiould even miss it. Kind of lol:D
SherdonIke

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:00:10 PM

This whole thing not gonna get us anywheere and has to be over.
David1978

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:06:09 AM

Did trolls take a break?  Cheesy
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:09:24 PM

Monero and Fantomcoin, the rest of cryptonote coins are legit jokes.

FreeTrade
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:17:03 PM

I would think own a bit of both.

Membercoin - Layer 1 Coin used for the member.cash decentralized social network.
10% Interest On All Balances. Browser and Solo Mining. 100% Distributed to Users and Developers.
David1978

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:16:57 PM

Monero and Fantomcoin, the rest of cryptonote coins are legit jokes.

Oh, you gotta be joking then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: