Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched!  (Read 142522 times)
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:54:51 AM

Did I just stumble upon an unknown gem? I only saw this coin because it was on the first page of top volume on bittrex. The dev seems to work hard without any hype. +1

This would be huge if people could gamble LoL coins on their match and it got held in escrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RCrypto

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:12:17 AM

price should react when promotion starts  Grin
RockAndPool

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:45:13 AM

www.rockandpool.com need your hashes!

Choose one of the stratum servers and let's rock the hashes!

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9081

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9082

URL (difficulty 0.1): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9083

Username: your  wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9081 -u your  wallet address -p anything

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9081 -u your  wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9081 -u your  wallet address -p anything

Let's hash lets rock!
Zunalter

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:53:19 AM

Did I just stumble upon an unknown gem? I only saw this coin because it was on the first page of top volume on bittrex. The dev seems to work hard without any hype. +1

This would be huge if people could gamble LoL coins on their match and it got held in escrow.

Brilliant!!
leaguecoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:30:21 AM

And that's what we are going to release right after TipBot  Wink

LeagueCoin, Welcome to the League of Cryptos
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:33:54 AM

Those daily updates in the OP is genius.

leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:35:09 AM

We just updated official website for more newbie-friendly, also get it ready for major promotion next week. Stay tuned people Smiley

s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:39:47 AM

LOL  Cheesy
yess..another coin for my GAMING CASH  Grin

Bright FUTURE, VIVA LOL  Cheesy
leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:43:59 AM

Also, for those of you who are worry about whether Riot is going to ban the TipBot, just got some great news for you Smiley

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:47:20 AM

Seems like pools are dumping
polz

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:08:47 AM

game coin LOL

best idea gaming cash coin  with algorithm X11 Grin
soccosocco

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:17:42 AM

Wow LOL coin !! That Amazing
Finally I can claim a few LOL.

i'm very interesting LOL coin, Love this coin
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:19:16 AM

There's only so much coins they can dump when the float is so small.

I am holding onto my IPO coins.... soon, they won't have any coins to dump.

lvyuan95

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:25:26 AM

btw you are on rich list #1 lol
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:43:32 AM

btw you are on rich list #1 lol

So... I haven't dumped so, miners will have less and less to dump because block will be halving like mad.   If I don't dump... there's really only so much that will be dumped.

So much potential in the long run.

kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:20:43 AM

I was thinking the standard question everyone will ask : Why is this coin good ? What special features does it have ?
Well first of all there is the really advanced in game tip bot, this can be pointed out as the " innovative thing " of the coin.

But hey, after thinking a while... this coin makes something even more important not only for itself but for all cryptos. It offers them to the masses ... HEY 27 million players is a LOT. And this are exactly the people that might be interested in the crypto world ! And here we are talking about the LOL players, but when the word comes out the other games like it will also take a look and this can bring even more people.
So - for me this is one of the best coins right now, it has developers that are interested in the coin and are working hard on it. It has a great community so far and the word isnt even out !
I am really happy i am in this coin and i will buy some more ! Right now the prices are just ridiculously low. At this price - we are talking about a market cap of 87BTC right now ... and with only 2.5 million coins at the end of the mining period that price would give us 155 BTC ... i mean come on this coin WILL have a marketcap in the top20's !
Buy while you can, soon there will be a halving and then you will regret that you did not buy in in time !

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:34:04 AM

Wait the OP says 1.2-1.5 total coins from pow phase, how do you see 2.5? And is there an eta on when mining would finish?

Dev have you thought about having a logo contest? Logo too bland for the gaming niche imo.

chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:19:49 AM

I was thinking the standard question everyone will ask : Why is this coin good ? What special features does it have ?
Well first of all there is the really advanced in game tip bot, this can be pointed out as the " innovative thing " of the coin.

But hey, after thinking a while... this coin makes something even more important not only for itself but for all cryptos. It offers them to the masses ... HEY 27 million players is a LOT. And this are exactly the people that might be interested in the crypto world ! And here we are talking about the LOL players, but when the word comes out the other games like it will also take a look and this can bring even more people.
So - for me this is one of the best coins right now, it has developers that are interested in the coin and are working hard on it. It has a great community so far and the word isnt even out !
I am really happy i am in this coin and i will buy some more ! Right now the prices are just ridiculously low. At this price - we are talking about a market cap of 87BTC right now ... and with only 2.5 million coins at the end of the mining period that price would give us 155 BTC ... i mean come on this coin WILL have a marketcap in the top20's !
Buy while you can, soon there will be a halving and then you will regret that you did not buy in in time !

I think that the idea is very good, but my problem is that the entry barriers are very low any coin can copy the tip bot and then there is no new feature anymore. The other reasons I am afraid to buy in are the ridiculous price of the ipo. ~ 1000 per coin and the ridiculously high interest rate 19.9%. This combined make it very bad business for anyone that is not holding the majority of the coins.

But I agree with you if it is well marketed and not dumped to oblivion then has good chances to go to top 20 market cap.

Cheers!.
grotoc

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:56:52 AM

We're finding blocks, miners are being paid, come join us !
No registration, use your wallet as username, and whatever as password
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:44:31 AM

I think that the idea is very good, but my problem is that the entry barriers are very low any coin can copy the tip bot and then there is no new feature anymore. The other reasons I am afraid to buy in are the ridiculous price of the ipo. ~ 1000 per coin and the ridiculously high interest rate 19.9%. This combined make it very bad business for anyone that is not holding the majority of the coins.

But I agree with you if it is well marketed and not dumped to oblivion then has good chances to go to top 20 market cap.

Cheers!.

Yes, any coin can copy another coin, but well that is kinda of the point in open source Smiley You kinda dont have to be the first, you just need to be the best.
The IPO price was okay, i mean yes you can argue about that but pretty much if you believe in something in the start and you are willing to risk, well then you deserve a good reward.
The coin distribution is going well so far, soon when the tip bot is running it will be even better.
The interest rate is far from high ... 20% is kinda in the middle actually. I totally support this interest rate, its not something silly as 1% and its not the opposite craziness of 100%. Ofc everyone has his own opinion Smiley

I trust the dev 's will do a fine job, i am willing to help also and i think there are other people that would do that also.
So well if the dev's need any help you can leave a message here and i am sure the community will support.

I just can say one more time that this coin IS a good investment and you should do it while you still can, after the halve and the start of the tip bot, the price will go much much higher.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: