Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptournaments - Play video games, win Bitcoin.  (Read 1566 times)
ijmolder93 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 09:16:06 PM

Hey everyone, I am here to announce our new website Cryptournaments. http://www.cryptournaments.com

Cryptournaments is a website that will organize tournaments for all of its members to play in. You pay an entry fee to be locked in to the tournament, and when your team wins the tournament, you will win a big pot of Bitcoins. The pot of Bitcoins is generated from all the player's in the tournaments entry fees. You can find the information you need about how the tournaments work here: http://www.cryptournaments.com/howto/

Because we are new and just getting the word out, there are no tournaments scheduled yet. When we see that we have gained enough members, we will start posting tournaments. You will be notified of new tournaments through the email you use to sign up for an account with us, so you don't need to constantly check the website daily to know if there is a tournament. We will only send you emails that involve new tournaments, new games being added, if you were accepted into a tournament, if you won, etc. We will never spam you or sell your information.

There is also a small forum section for members to discuss things such as new games we should add in the future, discuss the current games, say hi to other members, etc. We ask that you please feel free to spend time there and get to know the other Gamers of Cryptournaments.

We require 0 personal information from you. We don't need your name, your address, your phone, or anything like that. These are video games, and these are cryptos. Its all anonymous. We just want a nickname, an email, and a password to sign up. Other than that we would ask for your game username and your digital currency wallet address so we know where to send your portion of the winnings to.

Please check it out, we think this is a HUGE deal in the crypto world. It deals 100% with only digital currencies, pays out only in digital currencies, and is a hell of a fun time. Get your friends. Face off in these epic tournaments. Dominate the other players that stand in your way. Win huge pools of Bitcoins. Watch our cheesy home page intro video. Visit us: http://www.cryptournaments.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 09:33:09 PM

What?! Fuck yes.

Get Battlefield 4, Planetary Annihilation, and Carmageddon: Reincarnation up there.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:33:30 PM

Love this!

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:35:19 PM

LOL okay, I swear we're related B.  Grin

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 09:45:43 PM

What?! Fuck yes.

Get Battlefield 4, Planetary Annihilation, and Carmageddon: Reincarnation up there.

We are glad you are so excited! This is what we want! Are you talking computer games or console games? So far its gonna be computer, but we are looking to expand to console games as well! Gotta start small and get it going though. FPS are going to building up too, as we all love them. But we need to get this site up there and out there, tell all your friends, spread the word!

Love this!

Thank you! If you're a gamer, don't forget to make an account, check out the forums, etc.!

LOL okay, I swear we're related B.  Grin

Im guessing you love video games?
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 06:46:05 AM

bump
CoinMKT.com

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:33:02 AM

This is awesome.  Esports and crypto is way to go. 
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 09:42:05 PM

This is awesome.  Esports and crypto is way to go. 

Thanks, hoping for huge adoption.
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:34:33 AM

bump
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 06:10:28 PM

bump
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 05:23:58 PM

bump
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 06:52:47 PM

bump
ondratra

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:08:31 PM

Man if you get  there some Dota 2(if I am not mistaken it's the most played competition online game) players I ride with you!
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 11:23:10 PM

Man if you get  there some Dota 2(if I am not mistaken it's the most played competition online game) players I ride with you!

We are more than open to adding games that the majority of players would love to play!
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:50:12 AM

should be "this week's tournaments", not "this weeks tournaments"

Good luck with the website.
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 03:59:02 PM

should be "this week's tournaments", not "this weeks tournaments"

Good luck with the website.

Thanks!
Richard213

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:24:50 PM

good luck with your site
i will try to spread this  Grin

you know, you can edit the first post to be more... like..... great text with some pict to attract people  Roll Eyes
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 06:53:07 PM

if you're interested, I can always do a featured article about this over at CryptoArticles.com Smiley

PM me for details Smiley
BetMoose

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 07:08:24 PM

Hey ijmolder,

How do you feel about running and acting as the publisher of the tournaments using your website, and partnering with our platform (thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645747.0) to facilitate the bet pools. We can make a specific area for you and crowd-pool the bets with every other user that comes to our site, thereby increasing your reach and pot sizes. I'm not sure if you were planning to take commissions from the pot, but we can offer you a % as well.
We also have great sharing features built-in to help spread tournaments. We're planning to add 'private' bets as well if you want to keep it to only the users within.

That way, you don't have to worry about running all the security and bank stuff, but instead focus on making an awesome esports tournament site, organizing events, yet still making what you were going to make from the bet payouts (if that was your plan).

Seems like this would be a good win-win. PM me!

Avalon

BetMoose.com - Wager on real world events. Profit from predicting the future. Create and share your own contracts.
berkelip

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:27:37 PM

Interested
I want to sign up and play the game
I hope to be the winner

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
Pages: [1]
  Print