Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Flexcoin Payments went out  (Read 2567 times)
the founder (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 06:08:03 PM

Payments went out to flexcoin account holders today.   

It was a somewhat larger payment than normal due to the higher levels of transactions.

Bitcoin RSS App / Bitcoin Android App / Bitcoin Webapp http://www.ounce.me  Say thank you here:  1HByHZQ44LUCxxpnqtXDuJVmrSdrGK6Q2f

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 06:28:13 PM

Have you picked up on the new transparency trend getting started by MtGox yet? Have you thought about being more transparent in order to better promote and raise the confidence in your services?

Here is my list of suggestions I gave to cryptoxchange, ICBIT and that mtgox has just implemented:

Have a transparency page that shows:
-how many users are signed up
-how many of them active in the last 1/7/30 days
-how much fiat is deposited
-how much btc is deposited
-show volume of new deposits for 1/7/30 days periods
-show volume of new withdrawals for 1/7/30 days periods
-show all orders, all of them, none of the dark bs
-show us your entire profit history
-show us the entire costs of running your business
-show us everything, be as transparent as you can without it becoming a security risk

Of course the fiat part doesn't apply to you but the general idea of transparency does so I really hope you'll consider making a step in that direction. Cheers!

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
Nicolai Larsen

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Earthling

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 07:37:30 PM

Have you picked up on the new transparency trend getting started by MtGox yet? Have you thought about being more transparent in order to better promote and raise the confidence in your services?

Here is my list of suggestions I gave to cryptoxchange, ICBIT and that mtgox has just implemented:

Have a transparency page that shows:
-how many users are signed up
-how many of them active in the last 1/7/30 days
-how much fiat is deposited
-how much btc is deposited
-show volume of new deposits for 1/7/30 days periods
-show volume of new withdrawals for 1/7/30 days periods
-show all orders, all of them, none of the dark bs
-show us your entire profit history
-show us the entire costs of running your business
-show us everything, be as transparent as you can without it becoming a security risk

Of course the fiat part doesn't apply to you but the general idea of transparency does so I really hope you'll consider making a step in that direction. Cheers!

Very nice list of suggestions!

BTC: 1GUH16sneWgKuE1ArXrnYKN3njuherJQi1
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 07:55:29 PM

It was a somewhat larger payment than normal due to the higher levels of transactions.

Larger than normal?  Does that mean 1BTC split 100 ways, up from 0.5BTC? 

This is meaningless, and makes me continue to think your business is a joke.
D.H.

Activity: 311

Bitcoin.se site owner

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 08:56:06 PM

Is this really worthy of a new forum thread? Seems like something that should be sent in an e-mail to your customers.

www.bitcoin.se - Forum, nyheter och information på svenska! (Forum, news and information in Swedish)
Nicolai Larsen

Earthling

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 09:45:58 PM

Is this really worthy of a new forum thread? Seems like something that should be sent in an e-mail to your customers.

Easy advertisement?

the founder (OP)

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 01:50:18 PM

I love the level of support people give for bitcoin businesses...  lol!

Bitcoin RSS App / Bitcoin Android App / Bitcoin Webapp http://www.ounce.me  Say thank you here:  1HByHZQ44LUCxxpnqtXDuJVmrSdrGK6Q2f
Nicolai Larsen

Earthling

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 03:32:37 PM

Maybe he's jealous? ^^

the founder (OP)

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 04:59:36 PM

Maybe he's jealous? ^^

I am not even going to speculate.

RaggedMonk

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 05:59:24 PM

What is the interest rate return that you distributed?

The nice thing about bitcoin is that you can secure them yourself without the need for a bank.  You are trying to make a bitcoin bank, so unless you are returning a good rate, I don't see the point of your business. 

And from the fact that you are not forthcoming with your rate of return, I am guessing it is not that impressive.  Prove me wrong?
MaxSan

Activity: 369

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 09:52:37 PM

Im sure his rate of return has been stated multiple times. If you look at how his system works, its a great idea and viable.

People run a good system and others choose to knock it down, although I do agree a new thread isnt required xP
RaggedMonk

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 06:13:39 AM

Im sure his rate of return has been stated multiple times. If you look at how his system works, its a great idea and viable.

People run a good system and others choose to knock it down, although I do agree a new thread isnt required xP

I can't find it in this thread or on their site.  Can you find it?
Nicolai Larsen

Earthling

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 06:48:30 AM

I can't find it in this thread or on their site.  Can you find it?

Discount Payout:
70% of the fees collected are disbursed to the account holders as discount payments on any fees already paid or any potential future fees, based on the following formula…

(your account balance / total balance of all flexcoin accounts) * ((all fees collected – miner fees) * 0.7)
http://www.flexcoin.com/?page_id=148

RaggedMonk

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 05:46:57 PM

Discount Payout:
70% of the fees collected are disbursed to the account holders as discount payments on any fees already paid or any potential future fees, based on the following formula…

(your account balance / total balance of all flexcoin accounts) * ((all fees collected – miner fees) * 0.7)
Thanks for finding the formula for me.

I wonder what kind of fee volume flexcoin is making.   I would guess returns are a fraction of 1%.

nhodges

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 03:45:20 AM

Discount Payout:

Thanks for finding the formula for me.

I wonder what kind of fee volume flexcoin is making.   I would guess returns are a fraction of 1%.

I've been a customer since he opened, here's what the historical payout looks like. You do the math.

RaggedMonk

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 06:52:47 PM

My math says total dividends are 0.01274115

Am I reading it right: you deposited 0.68btc in july?

If so, that is almost a 2% return in ~6months.  Not too shabby.  Criticism withdrawn.  I wonder why flexcoin doesn't publicize these numbers better.
nhodges

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 11:47:43 PM

My math says total dividends are 0.01274115

Am I reading it right: you deposited 0.68btc in july?

If so, that is almost a 2% return in ~6months.  Not too shabby.  Criticism withdrawn.  I wonder why flexcoin doesn't publicize these numbers better.

Correct, I deposited .68 right when they opened. I believe this is pretty much on par with bitscalper's payout, except it's being operated by a legitimate company who is not risking your funds. (They only make money / pay dividends based on inner-network transactions.)

nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 12:17:57 AM

Correct, I deposited .68 right when they opened. I believe this is pretty much on par with bitscalper's payout, except it's being operated by a legitimate company who is not risking your funds. (They only make money / pay dividends based on inner-network transactions.)

bitscalper claims up to 5% per day. Also, don't forget that you pay 0.01 BTC (or 0.5%, if it's larger) to withdraw from flexcoin.
nhodges

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 01:45:08 AM

bitscalper claims up to 5% per day. Also, don't forget that you pay 0.01 BTC (or 0.5%, if it's larger) to withdraw from flexcoin.

You're absolutely correct, going to have to eat my foot on that one. Still, I prefer the reputation that Flexcoin has to the anonymity of Bitscalper.

hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 13, 2012, 11:44:45 AM

What bugs me the most in this thread is that he didn't even address my suggestions about transparency but he just ignored it..

If I was running a legit operation, I know I wouldn't do that.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: