Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm in love!  (Read 20404 times)
madmax6688

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:57:55 PM

Keep us updated OP, ask her out already!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatov

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:17:05 PM

Any news?
Tell us about your girl

Fatov was here
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For private, fast and secure transactions DASH is King | Dashtalk
serje (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:57:31 PM

Any news?
Tell us about your girl

Fuck me this is too complicated to explain in words and even if I could no one would believe me as it is something out of ordinary!

But I will try this days to post an update, but first I will need to know what the fuck is happening in my life!

Space for rent if its still trending
fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:13:56 AM

Any news?
Tell us about your girl

Fuck me this is too complicated to explain in words and even if I could no one would believe me as it is something out of ordinary!

But I will try this days to post an update, but first I will need to know what the fuck is happening in my life!

Tell us and we'll give you advice Smiley
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:16:32 AM

Crazy story, I don't know whether or not to believe it. I'm inclined to do so.

What can 20 euros buy you in Romania?

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:02:30 AM

Crazy story, I don't know whether or not to believe it. I'm inclined to do so.

What can 20 euros buy you in Romania?

About 0.0895 BTC.
rosh

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:51:05 AM

So how far have things progressed, Serge?
poisenrang

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:53:30 AM

Don't fall in love so quick - she could be trying to scam you.   Wink

You seem to have had a bad experience, am I right? Tongue

haha, a really bad experience!!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mr. Burns

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:27:43 PM

i'm in love.  but with the world.  i don't actually desire sex in any shape or form.  i just believe that people can live forever without babiez
fabiola!

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:52:22 PM

i'm in love.  but with the world.  i don't actually desire sex in any shape or form.  i just believe that people can live forever without babiez

The world you love so much won't last 100 years if everyone stopped having babiez today. We don't have the technology or key to immortality just yet.
Mr. Burns

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:02:07 PM

The world you love so much won't last 100 years if everyone stopped having babiez today. We don't have the technology or key to immortality just yet.

The key to immortality is just hanging on.  Like if u feel a heart attack coming on just hold your breathe or something
fabiola!

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:31:55 AM

The key to immortality is just hanging on.  Like if u feel a heart attack coming on just hold your breathe or something

Sure, you can probably cure cancer by holding your breath too, right? Wink lol you're ridiculous but kind of funny.
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:13:22 PM

UPDATE

So almost all the girls above this post vanished!

The only one that is around is the pretty smart girl! That will be named E. and another one that I've meet also around the date I've meet E. but this one will be named A.

So the things are like this:
E. is single but doesn't want a relationship and she doesn't has kids.
A. is in a relationship but the boy is in Portugal, she also has a 8 year old kid.

What they have in common is that they both want iPhone6 Plus .... so who should be the one that should get the phone?
Or should I even think about buying the phone for one of them?

E. has iPhone 5S, so what I could do is get the iPhone 6 or the 6 Plus and tell E. to give me here old iPhone5S so I can give that one to A. Because A wants an iPhone 5S or 6 or 6 Plus

I'm not in a relationship with any of this girls and the changes are that I will never but, yet I still want to make 'em both happy!

fabiola!

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:54:54 PM

UPDATE

The only one that is around is the pretty smart girl! That will be named E. and another one that I've meet also around the date I've meet E. but this one will be named A.

A. is in a relationship but the boy is in Portugal, she also has a 8 year old kid.

What they have in common is that they both want iPhone6 Plus .... so who should be the one that should get the phone?

E. has iPhone 5S, so what I could do is get the iPhone 6 or the 6 Plus and tell E. to give me here old iPhone5S so I can give that one to A. Because A wants an iPhone 5S or 6 or 6 Plus

I'm not in a relationship with any of this girls and the changes are that I will never but, yet I still want to make 'em both happy!

Don't buy them anything until you're in a relationship of some kind, otherwise they *may* be using you. I agree with you though, in my case I find it more fun shopping for a boyfriend than shopping for myself and I like to make people happy way too much by being generous BUT you need to try to protect yourself a bit especially from people you don't know very well who may just be using you.
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 08:48:50 PM

Good luck man, wish you a happy life and give her your btc account address quickly.Cheesy

serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:09:14 PM

UPDATE

Don't buy them anything until you're in a relationship of some kind, otherwise they *may* be using you. I agree with you though, in my case I find it more fun shopping for a boyfriend than shopping for myself and I like to make people happy way too much by being generous BUT you need to try to protect yourself a bit especially from people you don't know very well who may just be using you.

But A. really really wants it! As she is a single mother at the age of 25 her kid is first and she didn't got that phone because she spent the money for the kid ... I don't really know what the fuck I'm felling! The thing is that some people confuse admiration with love ... I'm not doing that ... because I think that I love drama too much since I don't have it in my life, I just love people who have it.

Because if you think about it a little she had her baby at 16 ... witch in a way or another is pretty dramatic ... anyway if both of them would be forever happy just with a new phone and me vanishing from their lives I would do that in a hear beat! This is how much I like them.

As a side note: One night some time ago I went out and saw a girl I liked, went to her asked what is she drinking then got her the drink she said she likes, I just said enjoy turned around and left to my friends, after some time when I saw she finished it I want to get her another one and didn't even changed a word with her, at the third drink one of her friends told me to stop doing that .... and I was like wtf?Huh She can tell me that if she wants me to stop giving her drinks and after all why do you care is not like I'm trying to convince her to go home with me ... I just like her and I want her to get drunk on my money because I can!

P.S. I am poor but I have a big heart!

fabiola!

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:07:30 PM

UPDATE

But A. really really wants it! As she is a single mother at the age of 25 her kid is first and she didn't got that phone because she spent the money for the kid ... I don't really know what the fuck I'm felling! The thing is that some people confuse admiration with love ... I'm not doing that ... because I think that I love drama too much since I don't have it in my life, I just love people who have it.

Because if you think about it a little she had her baby at 16 ... witch in a way or another is pretty dramatic ... anyway if both of them would be forever happy just with a new phone and me vanishing from their lives I would do that in a hear beat! This is how much I like them.

As a side note: One night some time ago I went out and saw a girl I liked, went to her asked what is she drinking then got her the drink she said she likes, I just said enjoy turned around and left to my friends, after some time when I saw she finished it I want to get her another one and didn't even changed a word with her, at the third drink one of her friends told me to stop doing that .... and I was like wtf?Huh She can tell me that if she wants me to stop giving her drinks and after all why do you care is not like I'm trying to convince her to go home with me ... I just like her and I want her to get drunk on my money because I can!

P.S. I am poor but I have a big heart!

Nobody "needs" an iphone 6. If you feel sorry for her situation help her out in a more productive way, if she's bored with her previous phone she needs a reality check, so many people in the world don't even have phones.
Ps. I would suggest you get into volunteering/charity if you enjoy helping people, it's super rewarding Smiley

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:13:18 PM

It's great that you are in love but please don't take it for granted!
Love is not just receiving or expecting to receive.
Love is more about giving so give your love as much as you can and both of you will be very happy Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:08:40 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 09:06:00 AM by serje

In my opinion love has two categories!

1. Like grown ups!
2. For real!

1. You love someone for what you are if they are with you and you are possessive with that person and you try to convince her/him that you are the best for him/her!
2. You love someone for what they are period. You just want to make them happy!

And I always fall in the second category even if they don't deserve it!
And it seems I will never find someone who will ever appreciate the way I love! I will be forever alone Sad

And like always everyone is out? Why am I still alone? I'm starting to think that I don't deserve to be loved!

So I'm OUT of love! I love to love but for the moment I don't have anyone that really deserves me, nor appreciate me!

serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:37:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything above this is history! And I don't care about the past!

There is no point to fight love!

And guess what?Huh Now it is for real!!!

I hope this story will never end!

Living the present and looking forward to the future!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: