Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm in love!  (Read 20405 times)
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:32:57 PM

Well well well the 18 one disappeared with something like 20 euros....

What I don't understand is why she only took 20 euros from me?

I mean in the first night we meet I spend something like 50 euros on drinks... and it was not equally divided because she was drinking slower than me! if I would have to split the money it will be something like 10$
€ on her and 40€ on me... Wtf is wrong with girls this days? It seems they don't even know how to take advantage of something!

if i am that girl then maybe i would take arund 500 euro from you Cheesy 18 is too young and doesnt have enough experience they are not wise enough tho she didnt think that you also can take some advantage from her
show here that you can buy her a dress a shoe and some teenage girl fetish which is i dunno it depends Cheesy then she can fall for you and eventually you can make a first base Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:33:40 PM

Don't fall in love so quick - she could be trying to scam you.   Wink
She could be a btcdigger.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
serje (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:35:54 PM

She doesn't know anything about virtual currencies! She only knows about small amounts of money!

Space for rent if its still trending
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:48:18 PM

so when you directing this movie of yours?
the_K_man

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:59:13 PM

She doesn't know anything about virtual currencies! She only knows about small amounts of money!

Haha and thats suppose to be a bad thing? Cheesy you lucky mate!

Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:20:38 PM

Holy cow, man! What's this story about? I read like the first 2 pages. Messed up situation! And now I see the 18 yo girl dumped him? Whaaat? So what happened to the other woman? Care to give me a short summary? Man is this some dream? Cheesy

ahappymau5

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

J'ai Envie De Toi

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:02:30 PM

Yeah! I would love a nice summary of the whole story
XD I can't read 7 pages! since I'm new to this thread I'm
just going to guess and say, did you enjoy your date on the May 24th?

bluemountain

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:15:04 PM

There is a good chance she is trying to scam you....be careful.
Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:35:39 PM

There is a good chance she is trying to scam you....be careful.

At first I couldn't stop laughing, man. I mean, someone is confessing his newly found love for a girl and what are the people in the Bitcoin forum doing? Warning him that she might try and scam him! Geez people here are so messed up sometimes! And then it turns out, that she indeed did scam him! Mind = blown!!!

serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:18:33 AM

Long story short

I meet a 18 year old girl I liked and she vanished after I gave her something like 20 euros(so yes ... we can say she scammed me)

I meet a 42 year old girl that I talked to a lot then one day she un-friended me on facebook because i didn't returned one call!
And we were talking like 2-8 hours a day!(combined on facebook+whatsapp+phone). Now after I started talking to another girl the 42 one popped out of nowhere and wants to be my friend again .... I think i fucking need to set my priorities

mcculum0010

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:51:31 AM

Long story short

I meet a 18 year old girl I liked and she vanished after I gave her something like 20 euros(so yes ... we can say she scammed me)

I meet a 42 year old girl that I talked to a lot then one day she un-friended me on facebook because i didn't returned one call!
And we were talking like 2-8 hours a day!(combined on facebook+whatsapp+phone). Now after I started talking to another girl the 42 one popped out of nowhere and wants to be my friend again .... I think i fucking need to set my priorities

What country your girls are from Russia? How old are you?

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:52:17 AM

Long story short

What country your girls are from Russia? How old are you?

we live in Romania ... and I'm 30 ... What difference does it make?

The 18 one fled to Germany!

BowieMan

Activity: 154

Is there life on Mars?

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:47:08 PM

Long story short

Okay... so the first answer in this thread warned you about this potentially being a scam. It seemed crazy, because this is real life and not bitcoin land. And it turns out that she... scammed you?
Maybe Bitcoiners attract scams! What's wrong with the world?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 02:33:20 PM

Well I don't think you can actually look for love because if you're looking that means you have some parameters in your mind that restricts your 'love' to a very small group of possible candidates. You might not necessarily recognize your 'soul mate' if you met her while you're in this tunnel vision mode. When you're truly ready for love, love will find you without you having to do anything  Wink
forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:50:58 PM

Long story short

Okay... so the first answer in this thread warned you about this potentially being a scam. It seemed crazy, because this is real life and not bitcoin land. And it turns out that she... scammed you?

maybe because they think that we are weird and rich Grin they think that we dont know what a scam is anyway that girl have a real future to the gold digger field
Fakhoury
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:53:42 PM

I'm so happy for you, wish you the best of the best dear Smiley

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:41:05 PM

Long story short

maybe because they think that we are weird and rich Grin they think that we dont know what a scam is anyway that girl have a real future to the gold digger field

20 euro worth of gold is a bit pathetic Wink
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:18:58 AM

P.S. I have a copy of her ID .... should I accidentally post it somewhere?

BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 168

Bling Bling

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:57:54 PM

P.S. I have a copy of her ID .... should I accidentally post it somewhere?

Ha, woah that's mean! People do make a lot of money with identity theft! People do anything to become a millionaire, heh!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
forsakenpnut

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:27:28 PM

Love is one terrible error man. Be careuful Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print