Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ➢ Im Trying to Find the Best Exchange to Buy Coins On, What is it??  (Read 467 times)
cryptojette (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:21:49 AM

➢ Im Trying to Find the Best Exchange to Buy Coins On, What is it??

Let me know which exchange is the best and why, I am trying to get started and want to be using the best exchange.

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:28:16 AM

I find MintPal.com to be a fast, reliabile exchange with lots of volume for the popular coins and it is easy to navigate.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:33:01 AM

It depends on what is your favourite coin. If by any chance it is Dogecoin, prelude.io would be the best choice since the founder and main developper is an active member of the community.

For other coins, Cryptsy has been working quite well for me since a long time.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:35:27 AM

I've sampled a few. I was happiest with Mintpal. It's a slick interface and a technical problem i had was responded to within minutes. Depends on which coin you're looking for. It may only be on some very obscure exchanges.
Morticio

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:35:40 AM

coinedup.com are old website totaly free.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:42:47 AM

Let me know which exchange is the best and why, I am trying to get started and want to be using the best exchange.

What kind of coins? Are you talking about buying Bitcoin or altcoins?

If it's Bitcoin, I'd put in my vote for Coinbase, being that it is a very reputable site and has a lot of venture funding to back it up.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
lynn_402

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:44:06 AM

Poloniex is trustworthy and allows trade with altcoins that are traded in very few other places.
A few months ago they had a problem with a hacker who stole BTC, but if I'm not mistaken, they managed to pay back 100% of the users balances.
cryptojette (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:56:55 AM

Alt Coins, Im really trying to figure out what everyones favorite is.

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:03:07 AM

Alt Coins, Im really trying to figure out what everyones favorite is.

In terms of altcoin exchanges, I really like mcxNOW because it's fast an efficient (though it's been in limbo for a while. If they ever clear up their crap, they could be great).

Other than that I usually just use Cryptsy due to the high volume it has. It's slow and has its issues, but it's been better for me than dealing with a lot of other exchanges.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:36:41 AM

There is no best exchange. One exchange may be better than another in one aspect, but not in another. Personally, I find Mintpal and Poloniex to be well above other exchanges in terms of trustworthiness, quality of service and support, deposit and withdrawal confirmation speed, transaction speed, and selection of coins. Cryptsy is extremely unreliable when you want to make quick transactions, so it is only useful as a backup exchange for next-day trades. Most of the other exchanges either suffer from low volumes of coins or lack of trust in the community, if not both.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:56:58 AM

btc-e

cryptsy

had no problems with these

my 2 cents

Grin
lynn_402

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:00:47 AM

btc-e

cryptsy

had no problems with these

my 2 cents

BTC-e selection of altcoins is unfortunate though, but I agree it's a good exchange. But keep in mind that if you trade there with a new account, you won't be able to withdraw for a few days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: