Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Self welcoming  (Read 670 times)
ubuw00d (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:29:47 AM

Hi Guys,
I actually signued up some time ago, but hadn't had time to post much at all, so I thought I would welcome myself to the forum. Smiley
The Sticky said to post a a semi detailed welcome or don't bother.

Bio: Have been involved with Crypto-currency for ~18-24months now. I've a small scale mining rig for both BTC (ASIC) and DRK (GPU), however i have mostly accrued a quantity of each through small trades.
I have used MintPal, and Cex for trading on exchanges, preferring to use MintPal.

I'm also Looking at building a new mining rig to specifically focus on DRK mining (hopefully) in the near future.

./Welcomed

ubuw00d (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:38:09 AM

If anyone could post which exchanges they have had experience with or can recommend using that would be great.
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:49:53 AM

If anyone could post which exchanges they have had experience with or can recommend using that would be great.

Welcome, and you can use bitstamp or btc-e if you live in europe, or coinbase for the us customers, those are very safe, and for alt coins you can use mintpal.com
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:51:47 AM

Welcome to the forums! Your main post does have an edit button so you can add more content to it at a later date. Double posts (posts in which you just post after yourself) on forums tend to be frowned upon.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:10:51 PM

Localbitcoins, coinbase, bitstamp seem to all be popular choices.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:14:55 PM

I have some experience with btc-e, overall the site worked well. They allow trading of BTC,LTC,NMC,NVC,PPC,TRC,FTC and XPM.  I have heard some rumors of users who lost their money, but it seems this only occurs with high amounts. They do not want any personal information. They have 2-step authorization, each login you get an e-mail. I wanted to try Bitstamp but they needed a lot of my personal information;

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:50:30 PM

HI,
Welcome and good luck with crypto world. In my case i had some good and some bad experience from the beginning so never surrender. I made some money with BTC so hope you will do so too!
BR
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:58:31 PM

Hi Guys,
I actually signued up some time ago, but hadn't had time to post much at all, so I thought I would welcome myself to the forum. Smiley

Bio: Have been involved with Crypto-currency for ~18-24months now. I've a small scale mining rig for both BTC (ASIC) and DRK (GPU), however i have mostly accrued a quantity of each through small trades.
I have used MintPal, and Cex for trading on exchanges, preferring to use MintPal.

I'm also Looking at building a new mining rig to specifically focus on DRK mining (hopefully) in the near future.

./Welcomed

I like using cryptsy. They have a very large base of currencies and a nice look at the price how it went daylt/weekly/monthly. Also when trading there, you get a % of your trade in cryptsy points, that you can later exchange for btc.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

kerafym

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:18:08 PM

I like using cryptsy. They have a very large base of currencies and a nice look at the price how it went daylt/weekly/monthly. Also when trading there, you get a % of your trade in cryptsy points, that you can later exchange for btc.

www.poloniex.com interface is a lot nicer and run more smooth.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
deepestfear

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:50:15 AM

Hi, been lurking on here for a while though have been trading on Cryptsy for a few weeks now

Summer,69

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:26:47 AM

You have been involved with Crypto-currency almost 2 years ago, but started to read and write in the forum only now... a lot of time is lost!  Smiley
Minnlo

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:36:59 AM

Hi Guys,

./Welcomed

Welcome to bitcointalk, ubuw00d. What took you so long to register your account? Cheesy

jkljb

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:09:01 AM

Hi, welcome!
I like to use the mintpal poloniex and for having a good amount of alts.
The best coins to speculate are the pump as BC, CINNI, DRK, etc.
Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: