Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [MNT] MountCoin fast and Anonymous  (Read 4859 times)
CaptainBeck

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:51:03 AM

I like alot of the features in CryptoNote, but i'm missing whats makes it different from CryptoNote. Just seems like you have tweaked a few times and thats it.

What really makes you stand out from other coins? Honest question, not trolling here.

How about a deal we change the Block Reward System.

• Block reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply - A)/218,  where MSupply = (264 - 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coins

to

• Block reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply - A)/218,  where MSupply = (264 - 2) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coins

Is that the only major change?? Have you done any modelling to see the effects this would have in different situations?? I'd be very interested to read any stuff you have on that.

No we can't say many Stuff, because we are still in the Development

If you want people to really take note, some figures and reasons would be cool for why you change some of the numbers, some models to show how its better with your numbrs over the old ones.
presidentcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:52:26 AM

I like alot of the features in CryptoNote, but i'm missing whats makes it different from CryptoNote. Just seems like you have tweaked a few times and thats it.

What really makes you stand out from other coins? Honest question, not trolling here.

• Block reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply - A)/218,  where MSupply = (264 - 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coins

to

• Block reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply - A)/218,  where MSupply = (264 - 2) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coins

Is that the only major change?? Have you done any modelling to see the effects this would have in different situations?? I'd be very interested to read any stuff you have on that.

If you want people to really take note, some figures and reasons would be cool for why you change some of the numbers, some models to show how its better with your numbrs over the old ones.

OK we do our best

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:01:02 PM

to

Or new Changes

• Algorithm: CryptoNight
  • Emission curve 23 with 25 seconds BlockTime
  • Difficulty retargets each block
  • Block reward decreases according to the formula (264 - 1 - A)*2-21*10-12, where A = supply mined to date
  • Total coins: ~18,446,744
  • Confirmations: 60
  • Faster Mining, because we use a better Mining Application

coincup

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:02:27 PM

well,a new anonymous coin,need more info abt this coin.
CaptainBeck

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:04:40 PM

to

Or new Changes

• Block reward decreases according to the formula (264 - 1 - A)*2-21*10-12, where A = supply mined to date

What is different in the miner to make it faster and better??
workminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:08:48 PM

waiting !
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:09:59 PM

to

Or new Changes

What is different in the miner to make it faster and better??

We use the miner of QuazarCoin this Miner is optimezed and use less more RAM

jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 12:16:40 PM

good luck with you coin!

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
duts_bg

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:17:19 PM

Please, tell when it will be launched for mining?

SHIFT is a distributed P2P network that incentivizes decentralization for secure content publishing and storage.
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:18:12 PM

Please, tell when it will be launched for mining?

About 2-3 days

If there is no error maby in 24h

workminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:39:18 PM

in 24h?today or tomorrow?
xzhybbs

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:40:01 PM

This is an interesting coin, I love him very much! I just want to ask, this algorithm's coin except CPU mining and what way can get?
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:40:40 PM

to

Or new Changes

You are arguing that your coin is not a clone, yet all you present to us are just minor tweaks. By that logic, no coin is a clone and every single altcoin is an "innovative, new coin."
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:45:05 PM

in 24h?today or tomorrow?

Maby Tomorrow, in 24h, in 2 days or 3. We write the launch Time right after the Coin has finished

presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:46:45 PM

to

Or new Changes

You are arguing that your coin is not a clone, yet all you present to us are just minor tweaks. By that logic, no coin is a clone and every single altcoin is an "innovative, new coin."

I know that this is an AltCoin of ByteCoin but this is not a Clone it's a fork. A Clone is 1:1

Relnarien

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:06:37 PM

to

Or new Changes

I know that this is an AltCoin of ByteCoin but this is not a Clone it's a fork. A Clone is 1:1

A clone is just another commonly used terminology for a fork with no recognizable or major innovation to the original code. Terracoin is a Bitcoin clone. Orangecoin is a Blackcoin clone. Fairquark is a Quark clone. A clone does not have to be a direct copy-paste of the code. After all, a direct copy-paste would just end up getting its blockchain overwritten by the forked coin's.

Anyway, discussing semantics is an unnecessary digression. We can call this coin a 'fork' if you want. The point is that the kudos goes only to the Quazarcoin devs and the Bytecoin authors. Well done to them.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:07:48 PM

cytponight scrypt is hot now.
Keep an eye on it.
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:11:15 PM

We try to build a GUI for the Wallet, it's hard but possible. The GUI is not published together

suntek

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:23:38 PM

We try to build a GUI for the Wallet, it's hard but possible. The GUI is not published together
GUI wallet is great
good idear.
Relnarien

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:25:17 PM

That is a highly sought after feature which would surely bring a lot of attention to your coin. Unfortunately, crypto traders have very minimal attention span. If true, then your team should release it as soon as possible; otherwise, you would most likely end up writing that interface for the next CryptoNote coin to profit from.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: