Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free] Freebitco.in SMART AUTO-Player  (Read 25936 times)
epctechno (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:46:59 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 11:13:18 PM by epctechno

This is completely free below, with a couple of screenies to help the not-so-technicals' out that haven't an idea how to open up the consoles on Chrome and Firefox.

I'm bringing to you a player that'll make life easier while over on freebitco.in that you can actually see for yourself. I'm not putting an affiliate link, but if you find this useful and would like to donate feel free it'll be down below (all donations are appreciated)

Anyhow here's the script and I'll supply you with screenies of exactly what it does, rather than posting comments throughout this code.

You will need Google Chrome or Firefox, if you need to know how to open up the console on each one great. If not here's how you do it:

Chrome - Shift + CTRL + J

Firefox - Right click the page once you're on Multiply BTC and click Inspect Element then click inside the box down below, the Console box as such:

https://i.imgur.com/N0GtoX0.jpg

Now for the code to place in the console, feel free to adjust the numbers as you see fit, I'll pop in and out once in a while, but it takes a bit of understanding, however...... There's a safety net Smiley You'll see as you progress! Because we can never win it all, always lose in the long run. However if you get up there in the numbers, PULL OUT!

Enjoy and it's full on open source, as you can see here this is what it builds you:

https://i.imgur.com/ZZbvm7i.jpg

As you see it cuts all the access ads out, and builds you nothing but a frame to watch, and when you start to lose, it'll pop up and ask you to take the rise, you can see in the code below for yourself:

This is what I use, however do note, everyone's LUCK is different. But this adds a bit of speed to your gambling Smiley Remember bet responsively!

Copy and paste the below into the console and go kick ass!

Code:
$('body').append('<div style="position:fixed;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;min-height:100%;text-align: center;z-index:100000;background-color:white;" class=""><table style="margin:0 auto;"><tr><td>balance</td><td id="balance_b"></td></tr><tr><td>win</td><td id="roundwin_b"></td></tr><tr><td>bet</td><td id="current_bet_b"></td></tr><tr><td>time</td><td id="time_b"></td></tr></table></div>');

bconfig = {
  maxBet: 0.00001024,
  wait: 1,
  toggleHilo: false,
  alertMultiplier: 5
};

initialBalance = parseFloat($('#balance').html());
hilo = 'hi';
multiplier = 1;
startTime = new Date().getTime();
rollDice = function() {

if ($('#double_your_btc_bet_lose').html() !== '') {
    $('#double_your_btc_2x').click();
    multiplier++;
    if (bconfig.toggleHilo) toggleHiLo();
  } else {
    setStartBet();
    $('#double_your_btc_bet_win').html('');
    var cmsg = {
      lose: $('#double_your_btc_bet_lose').html(),
      win: $('#double_your_btc_bet_win').html()
    };
    cmsg = JSON.stringify(cmsg);
  }

if (multiplier > bconfig.alertMultiplier) {
    if (window.confirm("You have already lost " + (Math.pow(2, (multiplier - 1)) - 1) + " and you are about to lose " + Math.pow(2, (multiplier - 1)) + ". Click 'cancel' to reset the bet amount to 1 or 'ok' to take the risk?")) {

} else {
      $('#double_your_btc_min').click();
      multiplier = 1;
    }

$('#double_your_btc_bet_' + hilo + '_button').click();
  } else {
    if (parseFloat($('#balance').html()) < (parseFloat($('#double_your_btc_stake').val()) * 2) ||
      parseFloat($('#double_your_btc_stake').val()) > bconfig.maxBet) {
      multiplier = 1;
    }

$('#double_your_btc_bet_' + hilo + '_button').click();
  }

// setTimeout(rollDice, (multiplier * bconfig.wait) + Math.round(Math.random() * 100));
};

toggleHiLo = function() {
  if (hilo === 'hi') {
    hilo = 'lo';
  } else {
    hilo = 'hi';
  }
};

setStartBet = function() {
  multiplier = 1;
  // if ((Math.random() * 10) > 5) {

// } else {
  //   $('#double_your_btc_min').click();
  //   $('#double_your_btc_2x').click();
  //   multiplier = 2;
  // }
}

currentMsg = '';
bChange = function(next) {
  var cmsg = {
    lose: $('#double_your_btc_bet_lose').html(),
    win: $('#double_your_btc_bet_win').html()
  };
  cmsg = JSON.stringify(cmsg);
  if (currentMsg !== cmsg) {
    $('#balance_b').html($('#balance').html());
    $('#roundwin_b').html((parseFloat($('#balance').html()) - initialBalance).toFixed(8));
    $('#current_bet_b').html($('#double_your_btc_stake').val());
    $('#time_b').html((Math.round(((new Date().getTime()) - startTime) / 1000) / 60 / 60).toFixed(2) + ' h');
    currentMsg = cmsg;
    next();
  }
  setTimeout(function() {
    setTimeout(function() {
      bChange(next);
    }, bconfig.wait)

}, 50);
};
bChange(rollDice);

Now if you found this useful at all and want to donate, feel free here:

1KQ6ai6DmDcMnsiA4YAfJBkG7FWFCCD27t

If not, no worries, enjoy the automation and code that you can actually see Smiley

There are safety nets built in, so do see once you start losing, and you can adjust the code to your playstyle or even build on it.

All the best, and goodluck!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jsmit332

Activity: 792
Merit: 1001

Video editing • Animated GIFs • Graphic Design

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:52:05 AM

Just tried this and it works really well. Great work!
epctechno (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:57:03 AM

Good, yeah, works flawlessly, you'll see as you progress, take your time, and check out how the code works, if you need to adjust certain portions for raising limits and etc. Just change away. If you hit big, do remember me on pay out day (Sunday's I believe still) Smiley
sameev29

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:11:26 PM

Did it happen like you lost all of your bitcoins after like 5-10 minutes?
epctechno (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:12:36 PM

So if anyone wants to expand it, and you have ideas to throw in there, feel free, I'm wide open for suggestions and etc. I'll be back way later it's late here (5AM Sleepless in Seattle)  I'm open for all suggestions and others wanting to add code in.

Hope everyone has a great day/night wherever you all are!
Frscott

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:01:12 PM

Thanks for sharing your hard work. Will test it out when I have some time.
jsmit332

Activity: 792
Merit: 1001

Video editing • Animated GIFs • Graphic Design

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:28:46 PM

No, but im going to try it again now. i will tell you if it happens.
epctechno (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:20:19 PM

Glad to share with everyone!

How would you allow it to happen when the pop-up asks you at x amount of sats (depending on how many times you've clicked OK) if you wanted to take a chance or cancel to reset to 1? The only way you're gonna go broke is if you bet foolishly Smiley
sameev29

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:31:56 PM

How would you allow it to happen when the pop-up asks you at x amount of sats (depending on how many times you've clicked OK) if you wanted to take a chance or cancel to reset to 1? The only way you're gonna go broke is if you bet foolishly Smiley

Isn't there any way to automate it fully like just to make it keep going on the profit track?
epctechno (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:18:03 PM

Isn't there any way to automate it fully like just to make it keep going on the profit track?

It does keep going on profit, it only pauses as you see if you start losing to ask you what you would like to do? I said SMART in the title, not something that'll break you in a heartbeat if you only have 2k or sats :/ if you were on a losing streak.

I'm unsure what you mean by a profit track and being automated. Because it is as automated as it comes when it comes to winning. When you get on a losing streak it'll ask you like I said, if you wanted to wager x amount or click cancel to reset to 1
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:51:05 PM

Is this something where you can use the faucet to get free bitcoin and then make a decent profit out of it?  Like how much using th faicet?  I assume you still need to manually enter the captcha to get the bitcoins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
epctechno (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:50:23 AM

Is this something where you can use the faucet to get free bitcoin and then make a decent profit out of it?  Like how much using th faicet?  I assume you still need to manually enter the captcha to get the bitcoins.

Well the faucet is it's own entity, you'll need to hit that before playing this portion, which is stated up in the top of the OP "Multiply Bitcoins" is where this script will run.

So yes, once you do the Faucet, I do recommend getting a good 2k worth before hitting this hard, right now I'm sitting over a free 62k waiting for tomorrow's payment after about an hour using my way above. I do adjust a couple things here and there, but works as intended. Smiley
ganabb

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:46:40 AM

I admitted to being ignorant about economy and finance but when Andreas made for a good guest because of the internet side of things , I understand everything.

sameev29

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:10:09 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 05:09:33 AM by sameev29

It does keep going on profit, it only pauses as you see if you start losing to ask you what you would like to do? I said SMART in the title, not something that'll break you in a heartbeat if you only have 2k or sats :/ if you were on a losing streak.

I'm unsure what you mean by a profit track and being automated. Because it is as automated as it comes when it comes to winning. When you get on a losing streak it'll ask you like I said, if you wanted to wager x amount or click cancel to reset to 1

I am sure you can develop these codes to a greater level.   Smiley

By the way how can I increase the bet amount.I mean which lines of the codes do I have to edit?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:05:46 AM

Well the faucet is it's own entity, you'll need to hit that before playing this portion, which is stated up in the top of the OP "Multiply Bitcoins" is where this script will run.

So yes, once you do the Faucet, I do recommend getting a good 2k worth before hitting this hard, right now I'm sitting over a free 62k waiting for tomorrow's payment after about an hour using my way above. I do adjust a couple things here and there, but works as intended. Smiley

Have you tried pushing it further than 62k or are you just doing that to be safe? I think if the script works well, and it has a decent chance of coming out ahead, it may be worth going for a BTC, :p.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:34:24 AM

This sounds really interesting Smiley Is that really works for sure? How much people tried it already?
BR
sameev29

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:50:48 AM

This sounds really interesting Smiley Is that really works for sure? How much people tried it already?
BR

From my experience it needs some final customizations to make it perfect and simple for average users.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:44:14 PM

BR

From my experience it needs some final customizations to make it perfect and simple for average users.
What do you mean with average user? If the average user know how to do it then may be they will change the way it is..
epctechno (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:38:11 AM

Have you tried pushing it further than 62k or are you just doing that to be safe? I think if the script works well, and it has a decent chance of coming out ahead, it may be worth going for a BTC, :p.

I'm testing this out, I just got paid today from the site, so I don't wanna push the bill too quick you know Smiley I would rather gradually come ahead than lose it all back to back. Or risk the chance of being looked at by this website owner.

BR

Please speak up and give a bit of feedback, I would rather seeing everyone here collaborate and make it perfect not only for themselves but for everyone abroad! Smiley
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:41:11 AM

I don't know much about coding. I'm wondering whether anyone can make modifications and repost what they did and explain why theirs is better than original. Thanks

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄