Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sale my account on good partner programm!  (Read 452 times)
Archerbow550 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:29:34 PM

Hi all.
I would like to sell my account in the company the bizcom. You incorrectly understood when wrote that it is a scam, look in google, this partner program has an office, it is possible to find in pictures. BIZCOM (and below an inscription of B/C as well as in a logo on a site) is written. Screenshots of withdrawal of money while only a few, I already saw them. My account very standing. Now I have a balance of $57417. By the rule of this partner program if buy that money withdrawal available on June 20 - on July 10, 2014. It is necessary to undergo passport testing, obtaining the contract for hands from the company, to send it back. Payment can be received on Paypal, webmoney, a bank transfer, skrill-moneybookers.Price offer in PM,or email:artbik888@gmail.com. Has to be adequate.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 02:38:21 PM

Is this the same website that pays you $200 just to signup? Roll Eyes   
I hope you can see that no one is really listening to you anymore...  Stop, for the benefit of everyone Smiley
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:24:51 PM

humor us and try to explain why you would sell it, instead of withdrawing the money yourself.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:28:36 PM

this guy wont stop trying to scam us with his affiliate account.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: