Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN  (Read 283071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 06:01:17 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BHoYPQD4batUwtO4W2q3IrwosgcF_MSMezhT4Q3awWg

The raffle is still open. Max of 25 entries or I will pick a winner next Sunday if we aren't at 25

I only have 2.81 coins... I will hold off 'til the next raffle!! LOL   Cheesy Tongue

No problem at all, keep staking! Some people in IRC are just getting antsy for me to pick a winner  Smiley

kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:50:15 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BHoYPQD4batUwtO4W2q3IrwosgcF_MSMezhT4Q3awWg

The raffle is still open. Max of 25 entries or I will pick a winner next Sunday if we aren't at 25

I only have 2.81 coins... I will hold off 'til the next raffle!! LOL   Cheesy Tongue

No problem at all, keep staking! Some people in IRC are just getting antsy for me to pick a winner  Smiley

Mining and staking. It's a slow process. I only just discovered this coin about 2 weeks ago or so.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
Kaenguru

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:58:00 AM

Mining and staking. It's a slow process. I only just discovered this coin about 2 weeks ago or so.

Me too, yesterday I got my first stake with 0.5 coins.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 07:38:51 AM

Feels good, right?  Wink

Kaenguru

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:01:21 AM

Feels good, right?  Wink

Sure, i'd like to know how often get a stake.
I have not done anything with my coins, just left them in my wallet.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 10:04:42 AM

binarygangster

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:36:34 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 05:57:28 AM by binarygangster

I only have 2.81 coins... I will hold off 'til the next raffle!! LOL   Cheesy Tongue

Feels good, right?  Wink

Depends on several factors, namely, the number of transfers to your wallet, the size of each of those transfers, and the number, size, and age of the coins being staked from the rest of the network. It'll start out slow but it's aggregate, ie, the more you stake, the more weight you have with the network and the more times you'll stake. less than a week after my first deposit i ended up getting four rewards in one day totaling over 8.25% of my total, which makes up for a slow start.
Kaenguru

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:01:42 AM

I only have 2.81 coins... I will hold off 'til the next raffle!! LOL   Cheesy Tongue

Feels good, right?  Wink

Depends on several factors, namely, the number of transfers to your wallet, the size of each of those transfers, and the number, size, and age of the coins being staked from the rest of the network. It'll start out slow but it's aggregate, ie, the more you stake, the more weight you have with the network and the more times you'll stake. less than a week after my first deposit i ended up getting four rewards in one day totaling over 8.25% of my total, which makes up for a slow start.

How much was your total coins in the beginning?
Your Wallet is/was open 24/7?
binarygangster

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:54:27 AM

Feels good, right?  Wink

How much was your total coins in the beginning?
Your Wallet is/was open 24/7?

Over 20 total, over 3 transfers to my wallet

Yeah, I've had it open since my original deposit. By the looks of it, I close to averaging/catching up to 5% daily
martinyin

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:46:14 PM

sorry that i got a little confused here, what is the yearly pos rate of this coin? 2014% or 50%? i can see both of the two numbers in the OP, which one is the right one?

and, how long will coins get matured in the wallet?

thanks!

Am I spamming? Report me!
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:27:00 PM

sorry that i got a little confused here, what is the yearly pos rate of this coin? 2014% or 50%? i can see both of the two numbers in the OP, which one is the right one?

and, how long will coins get matured in the wallet?

thanks!

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:42:48 PM

@IGOTSPOTS: Ive posted a nice article for the community to get the word out. As I am the #2 result on google for the search "best coin to be invested in 2015", I changed it from DMD to MMXIV and posted my reasons why. Here is a sample:

My first choice is an easy one. It has by far every attribute that is required to be the #1 choice to wear the crown of “best coin to be invested in in 2015″ and its called MMXIV AKA Maieuticoin.
In my full time career as a cryptocoin trader for the past 13 months, I have bought , sold , traded and mined every coin  you can think of and many you havn’t. Ive traded well over 1500 different coins. MMXIV is by far the best , here is why:

*2014% yearly interest. The HIGHEST percent reward of any coin in existence.
*One of the highest priced coins in existence that averages $5 a coin, EVEN with BTC being at a horrible low of +/- $200
*The Dev is “IgotSpots” a highly skilled dev, that wont be dumping his premine and disappearing.
*I can personally attest to the fact that the wallet works flawless and with enough coins in your wallet can easily pay a few hundered dollars USD a DAY! (NOTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD pays this much interest)
*24 hr min stake time, AND no coin control, the money just keeps flowing, non stop, and nothing you have to do.
*Because there are only just over 300 wallets, the coin count is INCREDIBLY low, at around 13,000 +/-. The problem with most HIGH POS coins is they are horribly inflated, and the price drops. Because there are only about 300 wallets, most of them with low coin count, MMXIV has not inflated at this time.
*Price is VERY stable and is NOT volatile. If anything, it gently rises.
*If you still doubt my claims above, here is my proof, and no, I am NOT the #1 wallet holder, I just have one of the “magic wallets” Wink

The main article can be found on my website dedicated to anything cryptocoins : www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

@Igotspots, you are welcome to use the pic any time you want,  as it is 100% proof the coin does as you say it does, and its NOT your wallet. If you want to say thank you, pm me for my address , thanks

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 05:47:30 PM

@IGOTSPOTS: Ive posted a nice article for the community to get the word out. As I am the #2 result on google for the search "best coin to be invested in 2015", I changed it from DMD to MMXIV and posted my reasons why. Here is a sample:

My first choice is an easy one. It has by far every attribute that is required to be the #1 choice to wear the crown of “best coin to be invested in in 2015″ and its called MMXIV AKA Maieuticoin.
In my full time career as a cryptocoin trader for the past 13 months, I have bought , sold , traded and mined every coin  you can think of and many you havn’t. Ive traded well over 1500 different coins. MMXIV is by far the best , here is why:

*One of the highest priced coins in existence that averages $5 a coin, EVEN with BTC being at a horrible low of +/- $200
*The Dev is “IgotSpots” a highly skilled dev, that wont be dumping his premine and disappearing.
*I can personally attest to the fact that the wallet works flawless and with enough coins in your wallet can easily pay a few hundered dollars USD a DAY! (NOTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD pays this much interest)
*24 hr min stake time, AND no coin control, the money just keeps flowing, non stop, and nothing you have to do.
*Because there are only just over 300 wallets, the coin count is INCREDIBLY low, at around 13,000 +/-. The problem with most HIGH POS coins is they are horribly inflated, and the price drops. Because there are only about 300 wallets, most of them with low coin count, MMXIV has not inflated at this time.
*If you still doubt my claims above, here is my proof, and no, I am NOT the #1 wallet holder, I just have one of the “magic wallets” Wink

The main article can be found on my website dedicated to anything cryptocoins : www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

@Igotspots, you are welcome to use the pic any time you want,  as it is 100% proof the coin does as you say it does, and its NOT your wallet. If you want to say thank you, pm me for my address , thanks

Vegas

I'll check it out

Btw, though, there was NO premine or ICO or anything

Mortimer452

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:53:18 PM

Vegas

Don't forget about Fred Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=926145

Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:48:25 AM

So in the screenshots, can you explain the grayed transactions? I always end up with a few (a very small percentage) and they say they are generated but not accepted. What causes this and are we losing value?
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:09:47 AM

PoS 101: orphan stake, you have lost nothing, it will re-stake  Smiley

d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:34:54 AM

PoS 101: orphan stake, you have lost nothing, it will re-stake  Smiley

Yup. Pretty much a transaction/mined block happened at the same time yours submitted. If I'm correct you should make sure your computer clock is on time because it can result in more orphans if it's not on time.

JackTheShipper

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:28:28 PM

@vegasguy

Your wallet looks alot different from mine, am I not on the latest version?

I also get way less stakes as you do, way way less, like 1 stake/day, with a pretty crazy amount of coins... Any idea someone?

Also it says version 2 staking hardware sales open, Id like to buy a few, where can I find more info?
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:54:39 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 02:27:46 PM by vegasguy

It all has to do with the amount of coins in your wallet. Im VERY high on the rich list. Its all about stake weight. I have a few thousand stake weight. To get stake weight requires more coins. I wanted to show people that had less than a few hundred coins what the wallet looks like when weighted. Im on the latest wallet 1.08. Just a vanilla theme. The more coins the faster the frequency. Also the staking hardware will help.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Kaenguru

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:54:43 PM

It all has to do with the amount of coins in your wallet. Im VERY high on the rich list. Its all about stake weight. I have a few thousand stake weight. To get stake weight requires more coins. I wanted to show people that had less than a few hundred coins what the wallet looks like when weighted. Im on the latest wallet 1.08. Just a vanilla theme. The more coins the faster the frequency. Also the staking hardware will help.

Vegas

Wow thats a lot of stake per day.

My stake weight is 8 at the moment, and i get a stake maybe 2-3 time a week ;(
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: