Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN  (Read 283071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:18:18 AM

I'll be making a new thread for this eventually, but I wanted you guys to get a chance to get in first. Since there is no mining at all, there won't be any complaints of an instamine or anything, but this will ensure that anyone from MMXIV who wishes to get involved will not miss out

d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:18:54 AM

Payment on its way. Looking forward to this elite coin going big time.

I'll be making a new thread for this eventually, but I wanted you guys to get a chance to get in first. Since there is no mining at all, there won't be any complaints of an instamine or anything, but this will ensure that anyone from MMXIV who wishes to get involved will not miss out

BitBD

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 10:59:36 AM

I hope so. This will going to be huge.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 01:40:52 PM

Ah i love this logo. Can't wait to read about the concept, is it some kind of coinswap? Or a merchant system? Very exciting ...

Smiley

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:08:28 PM

Can you tell me IG will be place on Gorilla EX to trade asset.i have canditate who will look for exchange
it is assets of his own decantrelized  economy sysem ,and very much advanced technology and his own currency

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:53:25 AM

wow yeah you got me intrigued

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:28:13 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 03:52:35 PM by Opnsrc

Just got/paid for my Gbucks, why the hell not (>")>

One concern, am I right in thinking that Coinpayments is just going to dump the MMXIV I used to pay with? (Keeping a eye out for a 3,500 mmxiv dump)
Opnsrc

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:40:12 PM

One concern, am I right in thinking that Coinpayments is just going to dump the MMXIV I used to pay with? (Keeping a eye out for a 3,500 mmxiv dump)

igotspot uses the coins not coinpayments but he has ban so no answer from him

GAH!
Again?!?!
What mod did he piss off this time?
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:31:00 PM

GAH!
Again?!?!

Here you'll find the answer to your question who it was.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PurePoS/status/592921435766726656

Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:13:32 AM

GAH!
Again?!?!
You can probably email him at igotspots@gorillastake.com
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:30:17 PM

WTF  Huh

I just don't understand that now : IgotSpots 3 latest coins are dying so he decide to create another one, an "elite" one, and make his followers pay once again $100 to participate?

and most probably these 3 coins now, 10k, balls and mmxiv will simply slowly die... like everything this guy touch

fcked up business plan... they come at you, now you hold 'em by their balls and you gonna milk them 'till they can no more inject money

sick
 Angry
Opnsrc

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:42:00 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 01:57:19 PM by Opnsrc

WTF  Huh

I just don't understand that now : IgotSpots 3 latest coins are dying so he decide to create another one, an "elite" one, and make his followers pay once again $100 to participate?

and most probably these 3 coins now, 10k, balls and mmxiv will simply slowly die... like everything this guy touch

fcked up business plan... they come at you, now you hold 'em by their balls and you gonna milk them 'till they can no more inject money

sick
 Angry

That is inaccurate.
10k and Snowballs are being equally traded in for GorillaTeeth coin. 10K & Balls will be no more, as planned.

MMXIV will still be its own public coin, but the MMXIV community has repetitively talked about having a stricter, unconventional coin limited to the more series players here. Gorillabucks is this attempt.

The community here is different from other cryptos, Its a colony of coins all backed by one another. And I still feel that we are moving forward in a innovative and unique manner.

-No disrespect intended.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:27:40 PM

WTF  Huh

sick
 Angry

That is inaccurate.
10k and Snowballs are being equally traded in for GorillaTeeth coin. 10K & Balls will be no more, as planned.

MMXIV will still be its own public coin, but the MMXIV community has repetitively talked about having a stricter, unconventional coin limited to the more series players here. Gorillabucks is this attempt.

The community here is different from other cryptos, Its a colony of coins all backed by one another. And I still feel that we are moving forward in a innovative and unique manner.

-No disrespect intended.

MMXIV was originally billed as the elite coin...  If you read back in the thread it was shooting for a 1-1 pairing with BTC.  Then, out of the blue, it's turned into a high POS coin. 

My analogy....   I toured a deluxe condo site,  There were some units finished and they were very high end.  There was a big hole in the ground that was going to be a big swimming pool, and large tracks of empty fields, those were going to be golf courses, and tennis courts.   Most of the first stage was sold out.  But the developer didn't think they were selling fast enough, or to many people complained that the price was too high.  So he changed things up mid project.  The empty fields became a low cost trailer park.  That big empty hole was used for the septic system.   Those that bought the high end units, tough luck. 

Will Gorillabucks be the next condo site?     

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:59:34 PM

WTF  Huh

sick
 Angry

That is inaccurate.

-No disrespect intended.

MMXIV was originally billed as the elite coin...  If you read back in the thread it was shooting for a 1-1 pairing with BTC.  Then, out of the blue, it's turned into a high POS coin. 

My analogy....   I toured a deluxe condo site,  There were some units finished and they were very high end.  There was a big hole in the ground that was going to be a big swimming pool, and large tracks of empty fields, those were going to be golf courses, and tennis courts.   Most of the first stage was sold out.  But the developer didn't think they were selling fast enough, or to many people complained that the price was too high.  So he changed things up mid project.  The empty fields became a low cost trailer park.  That big empty hole was used for the septic system.   Those that bought the high end units, tough luck. 

condo people earned very high interest, made more, and sold condo for profit making them very happy like me with mmx   Grin Grin Grin Grin

I made a profit, but it wasn't what I was looking for when I signed up.  I wasn't expecting to sell so soon.  I was more looking for a coin I could invest in for the longer run.  As long as people keep their eye's open and their ears to the ground, these coins have made money.  But for everyone that makes money someone is losing.  Just putting my 2 cents in.  And now you know what that's worth.   Cheesy

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 04:33:46 PM

WTF  Huh

sick
 Angry

That is inaccurate.

-No disrespect intended.

condo people earned very high interest, made more, and sold condo for profit making them very happy like me with mmx   Grin Grin Grin Grin

I made a profit, but it wasn't what I was looking for when I signed up.  I wasn't expecting to sell so soon.  I was more looking for a coin I could invest in for the longer run.  As long as people keep their eye's open and their ears to the ground, these coins have made money.  But for everyone that makes money someone is losing.  Just putting my 2 cents in.  And now you know what that's worth.   Cheesy

but you make money, most coin lose people money, and still give igotspot complaint because you not make enough???

nice say, if you did loose money or didn't earn enough with mmxiv (and continue in future)
i really recommend to rethink your trading behavior,
this coin is more than idiot proof, it can't be easier
sometimes asking for help can even be more effective than complaining, if unshure what to do
here are helpful friendly people enough that don't even bother to help you with your goals

Wink

Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:56:26 PM

but you make money, most coin lose people money, and still give igotspot complaint because you not make enough???
You didn't make money if you bought and held and never sold, which is what dev and 'everyone' here said to do. You only made money if you listened to me "take profits while you can" but that advice was met with ridicule at the time.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:47:10 PM

You didn't make money if you bought and held and never sold, which is what dev and 'everyone' here said to do. You only made money if you listened to me "take profits while you can" but that advice was met with ridicule at the time.

nope, you are right of course good trade is a healthy buy an sell process, i would not ridicule anything like that, a intelligent buy and sell behavior does not harm any coin either. Only hold: Same opinion we are traders, not collectors. I normally try to sell always little fractions when its high (and keeping ~1/2 or 1/3) and buy as much as i can invest on dump. But I decided to concentrate on staking instead of selling this time. It turned out to be quite the same as if i would have done otherwise not worse, not much better, but still profit. I would be interested how your concepts turned out for you. Maybe we share more of our experiences instead of blaming each other

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:35:42 PM

nope, you are right of course good trade is a healthy buy an sell process, i would not ridicule anything like that, a intelligent buy and sell behavior does not harm any coin either. Only hold: Same opinion we are traders, not collectors. I normally try to sell always little fractions when its high (and keeping ~1/2 or 1/3) and buy as much as i can invest on dump. But I decided to concentrate on staking instead of selling this time. It turned out to be quite the same as if i would have done otherwise not worse, not much better, but still profit. I would be interested how your concepts turned out for you. Maybe we share more of our experiences instead of blaming each other

I unfortunately bought on the very high around 0.6 worth @ 22k sat then within weeks was dumped down to what it is now so I was one of the unlucky ones but from like 100 mmxiv I now have over 467 and am just staking them forever now so eventually I hope to at least break even or use them for stuff I need down the line accordingly. I also bought some to buy some cheap balls and 10k before the teeth swap. I like Spots and his coins I just had to buy in at the wrong time lol. I might buy a few more soon though..would like to get to 1k at least..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 07:56:58 PM

I unfortunately bought on the very high around 0.6 worth @ 22k sat then within weeks was dumped down to what it is now so I was one of the unlucky ones but from like 100 mmxiv I now have over 467 and am just staking them forever now so eventually I hope to at least break even or use them for stuff I need down the line accordingly. I also bought some to buy some cheap balls and 10k before the teeth swap. I like Spots and his coins I just had to buy in at the wrong time lol. I might buy a few more soon though..would like to get to 1k at least..

I also bought somehow ~500 Coins at 0.01 price. I just staked them ~7-8 weeks now (and bought about 400 at the current price) and I have now ~9600 hitting 10 000 in about two more days. So: YES, don't worry, break even is possible Smiley

Opnsrc

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:59:46 PM

seems there was some heavy market volume over this weekend. I missed the action >.>
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: