Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 24 hour auction winner takes all  (Read 713 times)
cryptodice (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:44:49 AM

One day Auction
Top Bidder gets the entire project, domain all sources ect.
Cryptodice.biz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:46:17 AM

One day Auction
Cryptodice.biz

You're going to need to share a lot more information than that. This has got to be the worst intro to an auction I've seen yet.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
cryptodice (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:09:12 AM

One day Auction
Cryptodice.biz

You're going to need to share a lot more information than that. This has got to be the worst intro to an auction I've seen yet.

The site is fully customizable easy to handle the  maintenance, additions, etc. to add a new coin all we require is that coin's wallet to be installed on the server. Also there are built in features that allow you to edit new coin additions at will. You simply input the info for the coin into the data fields and the address to the main wallet and the scripts do the rest.

Although the Altcoin market is pretty hard to profit on yet they do hold value so the script is setup to follow what the alt exchanges do. When they devalue the coin to the point that it goes below preset threshold and is at risk of no longer being traded for BTC then the script will pull that coin from the site if any member has holdings in said coin they will get a 3 day warning that the coin will be removed from the site.

Member agreement covers the exchange profit, loss liabilities.

It also have the auto exchange feature so if they want to liquidate the coin into BTC there is always the option for them to do this. If the member is not logged in during a phaseout of a coin and they have holdings in that coin the site will auto exchange the coin to BTC on the last day at the value set on the sites built in exchange. Which by the way backend admin has total control over exchange rate values. The script also has an auto feature that runs an estimate of the top three exchanges and prices all coins on server at an adjustable % rate based on what the exchanges are currently trading at. 

This script can run 50 different types of coins so if a user wants to play blackjack for BTC and three card poker for Bitbar he can simultaneously he can. In fact they can play up to 5 different hands at one table using a different coin for each hand if they want to.

The back-end has so many custom features the one I like the most is each member has a customizable shadow profile that admin can see all stats for the member it automatically tracks all game play also betting patterns and runs prediction scripts that alert admin of any suspicious activity.

Also there is a house advantage feature had many options that admin can edit to change the payout ratio per player. Each player starts with a default advantage but the house advantage feature allows admin to change any players advantage ratio any time we see fit.

Each player's shadow profile is a unique back-end feature that only admin have access to. It gives admin the ability to track all activity in real-time with a user tracking center so admin can see what the exact house take is live while wagers are won and lost.

Also the script has a custom algorithm that allows server to execute multiple blockchains simultaneously using 1/10 the resources it would normally take.

I am selling the project because I need the money for real world issues that I have to deal with.

So if you need more info about the project Pm me or email admin@cryptodice.biz prefer email.
cryptodice (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:57:32 AM

You can start bidding when ready!
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:06:31 PM

.001 BTC
 Wink
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:19:27 PM

0.002 BTC  Grin

ccollectables

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:28:12 PM

This auction  ends in about 12 hours?

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
MinerDirect

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:08:52 PM

.1 Grin
weatherman

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:03:34 PM

.11  Smiley
weatherman

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:04:26 PM

bid retracted.
btcbug

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:34:03 AM

One day Auction
Cryptodice.biz

ALERT! THIS IS A SCAM!

Several weeks ago he posted a thread looking for a partner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578322.msg6327940#msg6327940

I responded and we PM'd back and forth a few times. Finally, I did up an investment contract, which we both signed. I sent him some BTC in order to pay off his developers and in exchange, by May 26, 2014 he was supposed to have the site in his control and ready to fully demo for me.

Needless to say I haven't heard anything from him and now today he's made it cleared that he's fucking me over as evidenced by this thread where he's auctioning it off.

If anyone needs proof of what I am claiming please PM and I will send you signed contracts and a copy of his (supposed) photo ID.

I'm disgusted by the huge presence of con artists on these forums, although this is the first time I've been fucked. I'm also embarrassed to have been so stupid Sad It's a mistake I can afford, but still, very disappointing.

I do have a contract, but I'd bet he gave me bullshit information anyways. So as far as getting my money back, not sure what to do.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: