Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unresolved Bitcoin armory Problems!  (Read 728 times)
mrto (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:14:32 AM

Hi,I have had an ongoing problem rendering my armory useless, armory support have not been able to offer any useful help either! My armory has failed to initialize for over a month now despite having installed the latest version.Also my bitcoin Qt is out of sink and over a month behind,(also the latest version) and once again armory support are unable to offer any solutions!As a result of all this of course I am unable to retrieve my wallet which is frustarating!

Any suggestions most welcome.   
Coiner.de

Activity: 773
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:36:18 AM

Well, if Bitcoin Core doesn't work on your computer, an online wallet is your best option, I'm afraid.

You may retrieve your private keys from Armory and import them into another wallet.
In Armory-Qt, click on Wallet Properties>Backup This Wallet>backup options:Export Key Lists then click the button Export Key Lists.
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:50:32 AM

Hi,I have had an ongoing problem rendering my armory useless, armory support have not been able to offer any useful help either! My armory has failed to initialize for over a month now despite having installed the latest version.Also my bitcoin Qt is out of sink and over a month behind,(also the latest version) and once again armory support are unable to offer any solutions!As a result of all this of course I am unable to retrieve my wallet which is frustarating!

You could Backup your directories and then remove everything then installing the new version?
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:23:48 AM

Well, the bitcoin-core [ aka QT] problem is a problem on its own, and should be resolved first. Else, even with a fully working Armory, you won't see your current balances.

Ente
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: