Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What social network do you use most?
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Reddit
Other [please comment]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What social network do you use most?  (Read 4040 times)
skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:52:36 PM

I'm always on twitter, just looking around but I have an account that barely use.

What else could I say?
gmx95

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:54:05 AM

Twitter. Never really liked Facebook

Bitcoin and Litecoin trading platform. Up to 100% deposit bonus. Fund with credit card. http://novafxtrading.com/bitcoin-trading
esgold

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:09:20 AM

I Mainly USE Facebook 
LPCBTC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:16:01 AM

Facebook
!SkullY!

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:29:57 AM

I use Facebook the most because most of my friends have facebook account and that is the easiest way to communicate with them.
chshabbir

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:35:05 AM

I use Facebook! Cheesy
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:42:15 PM

Reddit is the easiest and most vast site that i use
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 01:51:40 PM

I own all of them

Mostly I use facebook
I used to use Reddit a lot in my Dogecoin days
I have a twitter account and I log in sometimes, but it's like I'm not using it
I have google + just because I don't know, doesn't everyone using gmail have it? Cheesy

In others
Instagram, it's around my 2nd place

FFrost

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:43:01 PM

None because I don't feel the need to over inflate my ego.
Habeler876

Activity: 624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:48:46 PM

There was a time when I used both Facebook and Twitter.... now they both just depress the crap out of me. No interest in talking at people anymore. I think it's been a couple months since I've logged in anywhere.

skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 06:57:21 PM

I'm pretty much usually on twitter all the time, it's my only outlet right now to the outside world. I don't have many FB friends and the ones that I do are family that hardly pay attention so I just use twitter as an outlet. But yeah, really other than that I don't do much else.

What else could I say?
Southpaw0
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010

666 - slave 2 the grind -

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:34:40 PM

Twitter
Twitch
Facebook
Youtube
Reddit

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:56:24 PM

Use facebook, mainly to stay somewhat close to friends and family members I don't see often.

I don't really get the point of twitter...kinda dislike it
sevenz

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:02:46 PM

Twitter.

Facebook is played out and everyone is dropping it because there are better places now. Plus, no one really trusts facebook. Anyone who is still using facebook does not really understand the context of technology that they are using, IMO...what I mean is that it's a psychological & experimental data gathering plan posing as a social network.

I use Twitter now...not because the privacy is all that much better (i think it is but it's arguable)...but it's a different context and usage of information unlike facebook. I also tend to find less ego and drama on twitter and more sharing of interesting ideas and info. It's not often cluttered with food and peoples personal crap (well depending on who you follow)...but I think people are inclined to use twitter in a way that happens to be easier to digest, smoother to stream, and more relevant to what people what to see.  Cheesy

I tried to kick into Google plus, its just no one else really uses it it seems.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:12:07 PM

Twitter.

Facebook is played out and everyone is dropping it because there are better places now. Plus, no one really trusts facebook. Anyone who is still using facebook does not really understand the context of technology that they are using, IMO...what I mean is that it's a psychological & experimental data gathering plan posing as a social network.

I use Twitter now...not because the privacy is all that much better (i think it is but it's arguable)...but it's a different context and usage of information unlike facebook. I also tend to find less ego and drama on twitter and more sharing of interesting ideas and info. It's not often cluttered with food and peoples personal crap (well depending on who you follow)...but I think people are inclined to use twitter in a way that happens to be easier to digest, smoother to stream, and more relevant to what people what to see.  Cheesy

Don't make the claim that people don't understand....

And you completely contradict yourself when you say you tried Google Plus, if anyone is after your info its Google. 

I simply use Facebook because I like to talk with friends and family that I don't get to see every day.

I don't really like social networking and rather find it to be sorta dumb, if I didn't have friends and family on there I wouldn't ever join.  But don't say people don't understand the context of technology because I completely understand it.  Matter of fact it's my job lol...
onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:22:09 PM

I use Facebook the most.
I don't use other almost at all.

skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 11:53:30 PM

Twitter.

There's drama on twitter, but you have to be with the "in crowd" I guess, I once had a ton of friends on there but some bad crap went down and I had to leave for a while. I recently returned and it's a whole different world to me now. I do like twitter more because there are some really funny/great people there.

What else could I say?
fini

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:24:19 AM

Fcebook
maurya78

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:11:07 AM