Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What Anonymous coin will win the battle?
Darkcoin - 8 (17%)
Anoncoin - 4 (8.5%)
Monero - 22 (46.8%)
X11coin - 5 (10.6%)
Stablecoin - 0 (0%)
Fedoracoin - 2 (4.3%)
Zerocoin (not complete) - 2 (4.3%)
NXTcash (not complete) - 2 (4.3%)
bytecoin - 2 (4.3%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Anonymous coin will win the battle?  (Read 2227 times)
Future_1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:22:59 PM

none because they're either promises or not tested enough.

False, Monero and others CryptoNote-based coins have been providing untracable transactions since inception.

Currently, only CryptoNote coins have anonymity embedded to protocol level, unlike Darkcoin which must rely on centralized "masternodes" to mix transaction.

Bytecoin (BCN) because of CryptoNote tech, and fair distribution.

Bytecoin is far superior to Monero in every way. And once the GUI wallet is released, among other advances, it will replace Bitcoin as the universally accepted Crytocurrency.
Rumors are that fabled Satoshi Nakamoto is involved in the Bytecoin project to amend the flaws of his first child, Bitcoin. http://bitcoinrewind.com/bytecoin-next-bitcoin/

I agree that BCN is first CryptoNote coin, but the distribution cannot be called "fair". BCN was ninja launched in deep web and 80% of total supply was ninjamined by very few people. Monero is born to fix the distibution problem of BCN.

You mean fair distribution for the miners right?
What if you're like myself, who trades and doesn't mine.
It's very easy for me to get high volumes of the coin.
TTM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:34:47 PM

BCN was launched 2 years ago and it was ninjamined since then. It wasn't on any major exchange until recently when it was added to Poloniex. This mean no significant trading activity was done in BCN, a huge amount of coin is still in the hand of very few people, and they're happy to dump anytime. So it's not safe to invest on BCN, look at the price on Polo, it has been going down since first day.

As i said, BCN is the first, but Monero is the one that triggered public interest to CryptoNote.
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:35:33 PM

libertycoin XLB
Future_1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:46:58 PM

BCN was launched 2 years ago and it was ninjamined since then. It wasn't on any major exchange until recently when it was added to Poloniex. This mean no significant trading activity was done in BCN, a huge amount of coin is still in the hand of very few people, and they're happy to dump anytime. So it's not safe to invest on BCN, look at the price on Polo, it has been going down since first day.

As i said, BCN is the first, but Monero is the one that triggered public interest to CryptoNote.

Because of people like you spreading FUD is the reason the public has no interest.

You do have to admit the coins technology is far more superior than Monero.
TTM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:01:08 PM

Because of people like you spreading FUD is the reason the public has no interest.

You do have to admit the coins technology is far more superior than Monero.

Nope, I said that BCN is the first CryptoNote coin, not the best, read my sentence again. Please provide technical evidence to show that BCN is more far mor superior than Monero.

It's your choice to believe "80% instamine" on BCN is FUD or fact. This fact has been known publicly among the community.
nzminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:25:51 AM

Will Monero or X11 coin be the most successful i wonder?
It looks like XC has doubled

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
nzminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:23:20 AM

I think Monero if it can get a GUI and stuff like that going. Make it easier for the average user
I couldn't agree more. No GUI turns a lot of people off. I've already heard plenty people say they won't mess with it until it has one.

It does actually have a gui that someone has made and it actually works quite well

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: