Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is why Bitcoin is rising so fast...  (Read 3926 times)
m3 (OP)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:32:20 AM

This article will explain why bitcoin is rising so fast http://www.btcfeed.net/news/why-bitcoin-is-rising/

We have merchant adoption, a voice in congress, and positive news legally. Any of you think we will break $1000 in the upcoming weeks?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:41:11 AM

This article will explain why bitcoin is rising so fast http://www.btcfeed.net/news/why-bitcoin-is-rising/

We have merchant adoption, a voice in congress, and positive news legally. Any of you think we will break $1000 in the upcoming weeks?

Blah Blah Blah fucking Blah.........(cos fundamentals change every 5 minutes).

Bitcoin is rising due to the same old blend of sentiment swing and whale tinkering and playing with the market.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:41:40 AM

Wow, that article explained everything.

Rubble?
painlord2k

Activity: 453
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:37:46 AM

Because all liquidity was, in the past months, absorbed by vendors keeping profits in bitcoins, new investors and savers and new users.
Mining, also, have reduced the pace of increase, so the new coins mined are like 10% less.
The miners stopping production were the marginally productives, so the miners more probable to sell all their coins to pay up power and HW.
The miners staying in production produce the same coins, but are able to keep a sizeable part.
So this reduced the supply of new bitcoin to the market.

Add the fact, China can ban Bitcoin so much times before the ban have no effect on the market:
1) Because they have sold all their coins
2) Because the  ban is proved toothless

And huge quantities of VC money entering the market to fund development.
Up today, 400 M $ this year we know about, just from big VC. This without counting the investments of medium/small/tiny firms.
And we are at the end of May. At this pace, it could be 1 billion $ before the end of the year.

cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:44:45 AM

Don't try to explain it or fight it.

Just go with it. 
DustyRah

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:08:58 PM

Just go with it. 

Ditto brotherman!
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:10:02 PM

How about this?

http://willyreport.wordpress.com/

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:15:04 PM

Blah Blah Blah fucking Blah.........(cos fundamentals change every 5 minutes).

Bitcoin is rising due to the same old blend of sentiment swing and whale tinkering and playing with the market.

Cry us another river why don't you, fkn clown.
Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 04:16:17 PM

Better sell now. Just told you so...
GoofyUK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:17:13 PM

thx rich!
Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 04:19:14 PM

I think 165% profit within 6 weeks is very good!

Didn't you all buy back/in at 340-400$?
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:20:24 PM

Just go with it. 

Sounds like something a rapist would say  Tongue

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
Bitcopia

Activity: 715

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:37:43 PM

I think 165% profit within 6 weeks is very good!

Didn't you all buy back/in at 340-400$?

No.. very few people were lucky enough to get coins during that flash crash. But there are plenty of super inflated egos around here to tell everybody that they did buy back sub- $400.

Truth is, the smart ones with a higher risk tolerance bought when price was flattening around $440 for a few days. They smart ones who are a little more risk averse (myself included) bought around $520, after the downtrend was broken with somewhat strong conviction. The super risk averse won't buy until there are regulated U.S. exchanges in place. When this happens you can bet on another huge increase in price, and this will happen some day.
amitrwt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:06:25 PM

Sorry Sir, not gonna sell..! !!  Smiley will I regret it if btc falls ? No its just calculated risk from my side, Hope it pays off Smiley

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
↑ UpDown.BT ↓  Bet on Gold/Oil/Currencies like a Boss ↑ [Thread] ↓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
xDan

Activity: 688

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

And we are at the end of May. At this pace, it could be 1 billion $ before the end of the year.

pfffft. It will be at least a $trillion.

Per satoshi.

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 05:24:08 PM

crossquote from the wall thread:

So basically, each time, (1) an account was created, (2) the account spent some very exact amount of USD to market-buy coins ($2,500,000 was most common), (3) a new account was created very shortly after. Repeat. In total, a staggering ~$112 million was spent to buy close to 270,000 BTC – the bulk of which was bought in November. So if you were wondering how Bitcoin suddenly appreciated in value by a factor of 10 within the span of one month, well, this is why. Not Chinese investors, not the Silkroad bust – these events may have contributed, but they certainly were not the main reason. But more on that later.

lol
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:26:27 PM

So basically, each time, (1) an account was created, (2) the account spent some very exact amount of USD to market-buy coins ($2,500,000 was most common), (3) a new account was created very shortly after. Repeat. In total, a staggering ~$112 million was spent to buy close to 270,000 BTC – the bulk of which was bought in November. So if you were wondering how Bitcoin suddenly appreciated in value by a factor of 10 within the span of one month, well, this is why. Not Chinese investors, not the Silkroad bust – these events may have contributed, but they certainly were not the main reason. But more on that later.

lol

Not sure you will get the FUD you expect this weekend matey.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 05:27:37 PM

lol

Not sure you will get the FUD you expect this weekend matey.

I'm fishing for laffs and this provides me plenty.
MatTheCat

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:31:31 PM

Cry us another river why don't you, fkn clown.

Q) Why would I want to cry you a river if I am making money u fkn bag holder?

A) Don't answer, I am going to have to add you to my already very large list of fuckwits who are on ignore because they absolutely never have anything of value to say, whether I agree with them or not. I waste too much time allowing my mindset to be polluted by Kool-Aid guzzling Bitcoin Nutters on this place, and then skewed by my counter reaction against them, and it costs me.

Now kindly fuck off.....I am trying to figure out whether Bitcoin breaks down from what looks to be a bearish descending triangle or whether this triangle transforms itself into a more bullish formation.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Dimrain13

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:21:32 PM

Simple answer look at the ALT coins. They just got ASICs and they are trading them in for BTC at a higher volume. Plus news for BTC keeps going around with paypal. Looks like it will be taking a large Turn upward for the next few months... I look forward to it. Think of it like that. Alsothe block chain split will drive it up double what ever we get to this September (hoping 5k we will see)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: