Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is why Bitcoin is rising so fast...  (Read 3926 times)
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:27:57 PM

Did you put that together Fonz? If so I'm impressed!

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exocytosis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:12:41 PM

From Reddit:

It depends on what people are doing. In this case it may be that people who have been day-trading on BitStamp have decided to move their money out, and the easiest way is to convert any fiat they have on BitStamp into BTC and withdraw those, rather than waiting days for the international banking system to maybe give them most of their fiat back by bank transfer. This would push the value of BTC on BitStamp upwards, and other exchanges would follow on the assumption that the rise is real.

Remember what happened with mtgox when they stopped/limited fiat withdrawals (which is what stamp is doing now)? People buy coins because they can still move those out -> price goes up.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/26fdkz/whos_watching_the_fireworks_with_me_the_bitstamp/
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:21:06 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 08:11:44 PM by Wandererfromthenorth

Enough already with this Bitstamp FUD.
The situation at MtGox was completely different, with MtgGox there were withdrawals problems, meaning that withdrawals were being ridicoulously delayed or not processed at all.

What is happening at Bitstamp is just that they are requesting a lot of info to avoid money laundering issues (which is very understandable, even if i agree that the measures are excessive...). The withdrawals after having sent the info actually WORK.

When we will have withdrawal issues we wil talk about it. now it's FUD.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:31:24 PM

The situation at MtGox was completely different, with MtgGox there were withdrawals problems, meaning that withdrawals were being ridicoulously delayed or not processed at all.

What is happening at Bitstamp is just that the are requesting a lot of info to avoid money laundering issues (which is very understandable, even if i agree that the measures are excessive...). The withdrawals after having sent the info actually WORK.

i have been away, what is going on at bitstamp?

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
frienemy

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I was promised da moon

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:10:03 PM

What is happening at Bitstamp is just that the are requesting a lot of info to avoid money laundering issues (which is very understandable, even if i agree that the measures are excessive...). The withdrawals after having sent the info actually WORK.

To put it in a nutshell:

Some Reddit guy posted that he has to answer detailed questions on Stamp so that he can withdraw funds, therefore Stamp MUST be Gox.

MCTRL_751 >   END OF LINE
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:12:34 PM

This article will explain why bitcoin is rising so fast http://www.btcfeed.net/news/why-bitcoin-is-rising/

We have merchant adoption, a voice in congress, and positive news legally. Any of you think we will break $1000 in the upcoming weeks?

Easily will break $1000 by end of July 2014.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:16:45 PM

To put it in a nutshell:

Some Reddit guy posted that he has to answer detailed questions on Stamp so that he can withdraw funds, therefore Stamp MUST be Gox.

is there a link?

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:22:29 PM

This article will explain why bitcoin is rising so fast http://www.btcfeed.net/news/why-bitcoin-is-rising/

We have merchant adoption, a voice in congress, and positive news legally. Any of you think we will break $1000 in the upcoming weeks?

Easily will break $1000 by end of July 2014.

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:24:21 PM

To put it in a nutshell:

interesting, was the guy in the usa?
is there a link?

Here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/26apno/bitstamp_will_not_process_withdrawal_unless_you/

Trolling
igorr

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:34:40 PM

If willy bot says, price go to $1000, it will happen.
Bot willy controls all

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
m3 (OP)

Activity: 460

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:13:53 PM

Bot Billy will take us to tha mooon to over 9,000

RandomPedestrianN9

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:16:35 PM

MatTheCat is one of the few people here who are sane. So many bagholding butthurts.
segeln

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:30:06 PM

MatTheCat is one of the few people here who are sane.
I think this was a misyping : insane, not sane
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:15:18 PM

Maybe in two months we will break through the 1000$ wall.
I think the rally isn't started yet but the downtrend is stopped.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:51:36 PM

Simple answer look at the ALT coins. They just got ASICs and they are trading them in for BTC at a higher volume. Plus news for BTC keeps going around with paypal. Looks like it will be taking a large Turn upward for the next few months... I look forward to it. Think of it like that. Alsothe block chain split will drive it up double what ever we get to this September (hoping 5k we will see)

scrypt ASICs have been out for months, this definitely isn't the reason. The sun is out and that helps people to overcome their fears and doubts.
jdun

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:53:18 AM

Simple answer look at the ALT coins. They just got ASICs and they are trading them in for BTC at a higher volume. Plus news for BTC keeps going around with paypal. Looks like it will be taking a large Turn upward for the next few months... I look forward to it. Think of it like that. Alsothe block chain split will drive it up double what ever we get to this September (hoping 5k we will see)

I can't connect the dots. I don't see how selling altcoins for bitcoin would cause the BTC/USD price to rise. If anything I would think it would lower the price, because half the people selling their altcoins for bitcoin are further selling their bitcoins for fiat. While it is true altcoins have seemed to have taken a dip lately, I expect that dip to turn around when people get bored with their bitcoin investments. Altcoins will be on the rise in the near future.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:59:45 AM

Dont get emotional over hot newses. Bitcoin fundamentals are always improving and adoption is always growing at an exponential rate ever since it was incepted. Yet it always follows the same trend of taking roughly the same period to recover as it spent declining. I don't know what makes you think that this particular set of news is special and going to change the trend so abnormally that $1000 would be reached within weeks. That is impossible. If $1000 is reached, expect to see it in 2 months at the very least.
ChrisML

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:30:48 AM

Dont get emotional over hot newses. Bitcoin fundamentals are always improving and adoption is always growing at an exponential rate ever since it was incepted. Yet it always follows the same trend of taking roughly the same period to recover as it spent declining. I don't know what makes you think that this particular set of news is special and going to change the trend so abnormally that $1000 would be reached within weeks. That is impossible. If $1000 is reached, expect to see it in 2 months at the very least.

What you gonna do when it reaches $1000 within 6 weeks?

Leave the forums? Yes? yes?!

Follow me on Twitter: @SoMuchCoin
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:38:08 AM

What you gonna do when it reaches $1000 within 6 weeks?

Leave the forums? Yes? yes?!

$1000 within 6 weeks? That's pretty bold. Doesn't look to me like we'll get past $800, hell, we could have topped already. You think it's just a straight shot to $1000? What resistance levels are you looking at in between?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: