Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptorush.in owner identity revealed  (Read 16950 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PhoneBloks (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:01:02 AM

Devianttwo you thief I am waiting for your reply ...  we want to know names of "other" owners ... and adresses

I still do not see names of "co-owners" .. or they dont exist ? Smiley

Btw: how does it feel when you have 500 000 of stolen usd at your account hm ?

Btw2: how does it feel when people know who are you and where you live when you scammed so many people ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:10:36 AM

I tried to communicate with devianttwo and his "dogs" who did dirty job for him, but noone is willing to cooperate and they are not willing to return even part of lost coins so we have to contact authorities. ..

I have plenty of PMs from users who were scammed by cryptorush.in and lot of supporters.

Thank you all for your support, these thieves have to face the consequences of what they did

Will inform you soon about progress...

PRIMEDICE
PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:12:40 AM

I personally lost 250 dollars on Cryptorush.. which was a large percentage of my portfolio.. I have asked in the IRC channels for many weeks "when is cryptorush coming back?"  Have never received an answer.. It is clear the the "former owners" do not care about the lost funds.. they just gave the raped and barren exchange to some other kids and brushed it off with no responsibility to their former customers.. Quite upsetting.. What is it with people being so scared to put their info on the internet?  You should only fear if you did something wrong..  My name is Mark Bretl and I live in Wisconsin Rapids, WI..  
The full names and addresses of all people formerly and currently involved with cryptorush should be public information as they are responsible for hundreds of thousands of dollars from thousands of users.. We would like some transparency..  I would like to thank this thread poster for attempting to solve this problem once and for all.. Devianttwo, if you are a Christian like I am you should follow the commands of Jesus and not curse.. for the Bible says if you cannot control your mouth then you cannot control your body either..  And cursing isn't going to convince anyone that you do not also do other sins such as stealing..  Whether I get my money back or not.. God is the judge.. unrepentant sinners go to eternal hell and even though I am have no money left I know that the Lord YAHWEH will take care of me while those stolen funds will only be ashes in the mouth of the thief/thieves.  God bless you all.. I hope that this gets resolved and I get my 250 dollars back eventually.  I am a very poor man and that is a very lot of money to me..

Bitcoin: 0.11442123
BlackCoin: 69.82000000
CarbonCoin: 6132739.36840000
CryptoLoot: 1547.21000000
CryptoRushShares: 46.22000000
Dogecoin: 1292.38763797
DuckDuckCoin: 0.00000236
KarmaCoin: 56844.39603850
Koin: 1895.04420000
LeafCoin: 176572.19563000
Litecoin: 1.95067313
MazaCoin: 19.72728400
Mintcoin: 26358.94967400
Potcoin: 56.52299378
RubyCoin: 470.07568472
Titanium: 19964.00000000
TopCoin: 330513.62952400
VertCoin: 0.10000000

- IT'S MY MONEY.. AND I WANT IT NOW!!

I fully understand you and you can help us spread this thread, and spread informations that cryptorush.in owner is revealed, more supporters he will have, more powerful we will be Cheesy

I will do everything to return you your coins ... and to all who was scammed by these *****

PRIMEDICE
PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:17:49 AM

Devianttwo, if you are a Christian like I am you should follow the commands of Jesus and not curse.. for the Bible says if you cannot control your mouth then you cannot control your body either..  And cursing isn't going to convince anyone that you do not also do other sins such as stealing..  Whether I get my money back or not.. God is the judge.. unrepentant sinners go to eternal hell and even though I am have no money left I know that the Lord YAHWEH will take care of me while those stolen funds will only be ashes in the mouth of the thief/thieves.  God bless you all.. I hope that this gets resolved and I get my 250 dollars back eventually.  I am a very poor man and that is a very lot of money to me..

He hasn't logged in since his post several days ago. I too hope he's willing to cooperate.

Well looks like someone has to visit him personally.... looks like he is enjoying stolen coins somewhere and dont have time log in and communicate Wink

PRIMEDICE
PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:20:02 AM

.... bla bla bla ..

Do not cry here please .. devianttwo can confirm you were not part of his stealing machinery. When he confirms that .. here and in front of jury.. you can return to your coin promoting you gipsy

PRIMEDICE
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:34:46 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 02:51:32 AM by KeyserSozeMC

.... bla bla bla ..

Do not cry here please .. devianttwo can confirm you were not part of his stealing machinery. When he confirms that .. here and in front of jury.. you can return to your coin promoting you gipsy
You think I'm gonna remove negative trust after you prove that you're more stupid than you actually are and look?

Good luck farming signature btc.

To all users:

Can you please help me get off my negative trust from "thisweekscoin"

I try to solve cryptorush.in problem and all I got is negative trust Sad

Thanks for every possible support.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630798.new#new

No, you should be banned for dragging an innocent person into this, and creating a dangerous situation for him.

"So i hope alexandar vujanov (keyzersozemc) will have serious probelms too. " you say.. This is an example of your ignorance and dangerousness....

Innocent ? Ok lets say he "didnt steal" coins .. but he had responsibility for users coins, if he was "hacked" he has to take responsibility. ..

"responsibility" for what exactly? Re-tweeting tweets? haha

Do not cry here please ..

Unfortunately I received negative trust for informations I found. This way I would like to aks moderators (again, as I did not receive response from them yet) to remove my negative trust.
More info about my trust here:    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.msg6651813#msg6651813

You're a retard. Keep going, I'm really enjoying this. For real.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624588.msg6960048#msg6960048

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:40:08 PM

another plain talking ..

Dear Keysersozemc (thisweekscoin)

you confirmed that you know devianttwo ... so you can ask him confirm that you was not part of his team who stole 1000 btcs .. When he confirms that, you can finaly stop spamming this thread and return back to your gipsy village

PRIMEDICE
sameev29

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:03:39 PM

another plain talking ..

you confirmed that you know devianttwo ... so you can ask him confirm that you was not part of his team who stole 1000 btcs .. When he confirms that, you can finaly stop spamming this thread and return back to your gipsy village

How about everyone asking the mods of bitcointalk as whole to reveal those suspected users ip,location etc.It could help.
PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:25:28 PM

another plain talking ..

How about everyone asking the mods of bitcointalk as whole to reveal those suspected users ip,location etc.It could help.

No need to sameev

we already know name and address of devianttwo.

We are 100 % sure that devianttwo was owner of cryptorush.in (he confirmed that)
He wrote he was not only owner (I asked him to reveal names and addresses of other owners, still no reply from him since then)
I asked him to confirm connection between him - cryptorush.in - and thisweekscoin user (still no reply from him)

Currently, I am in contact with some users who are able help us with jurisdition and law stuff in USA and Serbia (in case that thisweekscoin was part of cryptorush.in team)

It may take 10-20 days until some legal steps will be made. We are 100 % sure that devianttwo was owner, so right now he is only one who will face jury.

If there was other owners, and devianttwo confirms that ... other will face jury also Wink

As I do not live in USA (devianttwo is USA citizen) and I do not know USA laws, we need help of someone from USA.

PRIMEDICE
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 10:08:58 PM

another plain talking ..

Of course I know him, you retard.

I'm logged into IRC 24/7.

It's not 1000 BTC, it's 1200 BTC and 2400 LTC. + other coins.

You don't even know the exact facts, yet, you're extorting people. You're a really stupid mofo.

Gypsy village. Cheesy

Dis ma gipsy village.

I asked him to confirm connection between him - cryptorush.in - and thisweekscoin user (still no reply from him)
Do you even brain?

http://prntscr.com/3ogr2s

( Go fuck yourself. )

PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:03:08 AM

Back to the facts.

1200 btc + 2400 ltc + other coins stolen (thanks to gipsy for exact informations)

Devianttwo - Only known owner of www.cryptorush.in

thisweekscoin - Only known person who was connected to devianttwo (waiting for devianttwo´s reply, what "job" or "position" thisweekscoin occupied in cryptorush.in)

No response from devianttwo until now...

Usa lawyers contacted, awaiting reply .. will inform you

PRIMEDICE
PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:44:04 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 09:59:08 AM by PhoneBloks

I really geting to be bored by this forum Smiley

I received negative trust from tomatocage recently with text - Avoid doing business with this user as he may attempt to blackmail you.

Tomatocage did I do any bussines with you ? No !
We even was not in PM contact or any other contact.

Who I try blackmail ? Cheesy By revealing identity of owner of scam where plenty of money were stolen ? That is blackmailing ? Cheesy

Or you just was paid by cryptorush.in to damage my reputation as I am getting closer to truth ?

Or you are just another primitive who think he is some kind of "judge" ?

I am really getting fed up of this forum, users. Prickhead steal 1000 btc ... everything is ok ! He even doesnt have negative trust !!!!!!!!!! I try to help community what I get ? Cheesy Negative trust for "blackmailing" ?

Tomato you son of stinikiest bitch do you know what is blackmailing ? Cheesy Omfg ....

Tomatocage gave me negative trust for nothing, I did not do any bussiness with him previously, we were not in contact even, possible paid person by cryptorush.in who stole 400 - 800 000 usd so they have plenty of money to buy users. Tomatocage looks like another member of old cryptorush.in team !!!

PRIMEDICE
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:08:26 PM

Tomatocage gave me negative trust for nothing, I did not do any bussiness with him previously, we were not in contact even, possible paid person by cryptorush.in who stole 400 - 800 000 usd so they have plenty of money to buy users. Tomatocage looks like another member of old cryptorush.in team !!!

Oh, I must be a member of the cryptorush.in team as well.

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:42:12 PM

Tomato you son of stinikiest bitch do you know what is blackmailing ? Cheesy Omfg ....

Tomatocage looks like another member of old cryptorush.in team !!![/color]

I warned you earlier but you are still abusing members? Now you can also call me one of the team member.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 03:26:00 PM

TOMATOCAGE IS OUR BOSS. HE PAID US TO COVER  UP THE STORY

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:25:10 PM

The fuck are you even talking about? I don't even know what Cryptorush.in is, other than some rinky dink alt exchange. You got negative trust for trying to blackmail somebody, and now you're crying about it. Get over it, dipshit.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
@ThisWeeksCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:23:04 PM

I really geting to be bored by this forum Smiley

I received negative trust from tomatocage recently with text - Avoid doing business with this user as he may attempt to blackmail you.

Tomatocage did I do any bussines with you ? No !
We even was not in PM contact or any other contact.

Who I try blackmail ? Cheesy By revealing identity of owner of scam where plenty of money were stolen ? That is blackmailing ? Cheesy

Or you just was paid by cryptorush.in to damage my reputation as I am getting closer to truth ?

Or you are just another primitive who think he is some kind of "judge" ?

I am really getting fed up of this forum, users. Prickhead steal 1000 btc ... everything is ok ! He even doesnt have negative trust !!!!!!!!!! I try to help community what I get ? Cheesy Negative trust for "blackmailing" ?

No man, that's not blackmailing, you crazy?

http://prntscr.com/3ot7vu

You're far more stupid than I thought Grin

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
masterdax

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:30:46 PM

Phonebloks is banned, he has negative trust...

Innocent user tried to return money to its owners, "someone" damaged his account and reputation .. why ? : )

Money is powerful Wink

Well done ! (well done "someone"), as I dont want to receive negative trust, I call them "someone". They have money, they can ruin user who wants to help community.

Bye bye truth, bye bye coins of cryptorush.in users. ... dark side won once again Wink
masterdax

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:37:54 PM

Do you people know that if someone gives negative trust to other member ... it is visible, but !!!

If person who already has negative trust... give negative trust to other member .. its not visible !!! Huh

Ask yourself ... who can gain from such situation Wink
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:09:33 AM

I have an idea, try naming and shaming the people that actually hacked the site, not the people picking up the pieces.

We'd be glad to so long as you provide palpable evidence that a hack actually took place.

A twitter line saying 'we got hacked' does not suffice.   You may think you can just walk away by copy pasting Mt. Gox's style, just because you don't have a physical location in Japan and under jurisdiction, but I assure you the crypto world is smarter than you give them credit for. 

Now...about that 'proof' of a hack? (server logs, documentation, etc)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: