Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BoNGGER] Released Yesterday. Then banned. Freedom for Bongger!!!!  (Read 3400 times)
bongger (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 02:26:11 PM

Well Bonggers!!!! WE GOT BUSTED!!!!  

Thanks to (oYo) for the pic! Awesome!!!!!!

Don't know why we got busted, we didn't ask for posts. Maybe we were having to much fun?  But hey! BONGGERS are used to getting busted for having a good time. Something about a party that makes some people nervous.  That's why we have to keep up the effort for Freedom for Bonggers...Freedom for Pot... FREEDOM TO PARTY!!!!!!!!

That's what Bongger is all about and as we saw last night there are a lot of us!!! That's what will make Bongger powerful and valuable. This is just the beginning. First step is on its way. Once we build enough momentum behind the coin we will release Step 2 to add intrinsic value to the coin. What is Step 2? Well, we want to be the first ones to use it so we will take the step first before we divulge it. Otherwise someone else may take our ideas and use them before we do Smiley Don't want that to happen! Besides! We had to get high many times to put our awesome plan together. That's  not as easy as it sounds!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT TO WORRY! Those who asked for coins will get them. Don't send any more requests please until we figure out a way to give away coins without getting BANNED! We are looking at different ways to give away coins without getting banned so give us a bit of time.

VISIT US AT: http://www.bongger.com and join the Bongger Fun!!!!!

Woooo! Weeeeee! Bongger on! and join the Bongger Movement Today!!!!

www.bongger.com Donate to the Bongger Foundation - Bongger Address: An8VE9Eokvuo9zs6p5gpQTDkJCkY1tYdBu - Bitcoin Address: 3A5ayzzngf9a2HwiZvz33KxgSkFsaj8QJV - Litecoin Address: LTCv99XfamNtLPSM92QRcwbqvanuEZEtxt
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:56:08 PM

Shocked  ,I just want to know how can i get the free coins? Grin
mitzie
Legendary

Activity: 975
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:04:25 PM

Giveaways are no longer allowed.

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:13:18 PM

Are you plannig some exchange or this coin is just for lulz?
tony101010

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:53:36 PM

Both... Think about it... entertainment is a billion dollar industry so why not create a crypto that is fun and if enough people like it... it will have value so why would Bongger be any different than the other coins from that aspect? Also We have some ideas on building the value intrinsically but even though we like to get stoned we also like to do things right. So it will take some time and work to build value but done right it will be soild value that will last. Crypto coins are here to stay and will only get bigger and more popular. So yeah Bongger is a legitimate coin as legitimate as any other coin. Take Doge for example another coin that is based on fun and is taken very seriously. Why? Because it has a big fan base and it has gained much value due to that. People want to have fun, laugh, smile, get buzzed and be free and Bongger represents all that and more!!!! Soooooooooooo!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooo! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:58:04 PM

Both... Think about it... entertainment is a billion dollar industry so why not create a crypto that is fun and if enough people like it... it will have value so why would Bongger be any different than the other coins from that aspect? Also We have some ideas on building the value intrinsically but even though we like to get stoned we also like to do things right. So it will take some time and work to build value but done right it will be soild value that will last. Crypto coins are here to stay and will only get bigger and more popular. So yeah Bongger is a legitimate coin as legitimate as any other coin. Take Doge for example another coin that is based on fun and is taken very seriously. Why? Because it has a big fan base and it has gained much value due to that. People want to have fun, laugh, smile, get buzzed and be free and Bongger represents all that and more!!!! Soooooooooooo!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooo! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. But who's gonna pay for electricity and why anybody must continue mining this? Just curious.
I know on that forum many "fun" coins. But not every coin mines for fun.

Nothing personal. Just a business. Wink
tony101010

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:18:21 PM

Yeah. But who's gonna pay for electricity and why anybody must continue mining this? Just curious.

When Bitcoin started it was worthless and many people mined it for fun and they made a ton of money wasting their electricity mining it. When Litecoin started it was worthless and many people mined it for fun and they made a ton of money wasting their electricity mining it. All coins start valueless and are mined for fun and then when they get value the miners that mined for fun make the most profits since they got thier coins fast and easy. It's called risk/reward the higher the risk the higher the reward. Anyway it's okay if you don't want to mine Bongger you can still join the fun.

Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!

(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 08:35:43 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 02:07:25 PM by (oYo)

Haha, I admit I'm mining this coin just for fun. The dev and the coin are both kinda quirky in a light hearted way. To paraphrase a different coin, "Bonggers ain't for everyone." So, for those who aren't interested, "Just Say No."  Wink

For everyone else, Bongger on dudes!  Cool

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 06:31:23 AM

Well Bonggers!!!! WE GOT BUSTED!!!!  

Thanks to (oYo) for the pic! Awesome!!!!!!

Don't know why we got busted, we didn't ask for posts. Maybe we were having to much fun?  But hey! BONGGERS are used to getting busted for having a good time. Something about a party that makes some people nervous.  That's why we have to keep up the effort for Freedom for Bonggers...Freedom for Pot... FREEDOM TO PARTY!!!!!!!!

That's what Bongger is all about and as we saw last night there are a lot of us!!! That's what will make Bongger powerful and valuable. This is just the beginning. First step is on its way. Once we build enough momentum behind the coin we will release Step 2 to add intrinsic value to the coin. What is Step 2? Well, we want to be the first ones to use it so we will take the step first before we divulge it. Otherwise someone else may take our ideas and use them before we do Smiley Don't want that to happen! Besides! We had to get high many times to put our awesome plan together. That's  not as easy as it sounds!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT TO WORRY! Those who asked for coins will get them. Don't send any more requests please until we figure out a way to give away coins without getting BANNED! We are looking at different ways to give away coins without getting banned so give us a bit of time.

VISIT US AT: http://www.bongger.com and join the Bongger Fun!!!!!

Woooo! Weeeeee! Bongger on! and join the Bongger Movement Today!!!!

Good to see you back dude! Thanks a lot for the BGR   Wink
I like this coin  Cheesy  and your logo kinda reminds me of my first bong which was green as well  Grin Grin
Anyway I've bookmarked this thread.
Keep us posted about your plans.  Smiley
nicemycoin

Activity: 599

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 06:35:53 AM

oh,DEV,welcome back.very good. Grin
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:50:23 AM

You know, for a clone coin the wallet is pretty nice. I like the little stoned guy much more than the arrows on the generic wallet copies.

I'ma mine me a few.
totoy

Activity: 623

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:16:20 AM

Im still mining this coin  Grin
George.PK

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:29:41 AM

Can I get for free?
 Cheesy
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 01:37:21 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 05:52:44 PM by (oYo)

Do not post your wallet address in this thread for the giveaway.

Go to the official Bongger website and post your bitcointalk username, wallet address and a nice bong pic to get your free Bonggers!

Here's the link:
http://bongger.com/Forum/showthread.php?5-Free-Bonggers-Giveaway-Thread

Free Coins... Free Bonggers - Woooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

hualehua

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:45:34 AM

Bongger is back?
tuanvtau

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Glow Like Dat

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:39:02 AM

go, diff is 0.005. good coin

[ w h i t e p a p e r ]                      U B O N I U M                      [ a n n   t h r e a d ]
⚫  ETCF MARKET™       ⚫  UBOPAY™       ⚫  UBOBANK™       ⚫  UBOCARD™
Join Our TELEGRAM Community        ||     UBOCOIN PRE-ICO    March 1st
bongger (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:31:51 PM

Hi Bonggers we need miners. Get coins fast block time is 42 seconds. Mine them while it's still easy!!!!

www.bongger.com Donate to the Bongger Foundation - Bongger Address: An8VE9Eokvuo9zs6p5gpQTDkJCkY1tYdBu - Bitcoin Address: 3A5ayzzngf9a2HwiZvz33KxgSkFsaj8QJV - Litecoin Address: LTCv99XfamNtLPSM92QRcwbqvanuEZEtxt
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 05:58:30 PM

Regarding the giveaway, I've added a couple steps to verify entries are from the owner of the account and to prevent people from making fake accounts just for the giveaway. For those who have already posted for the giveaway in the Bongger forum, all you have to do now is PM bongger to complete your submission. Thank you.

bongger (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 04:56:01 PM

Payouts for pics on Bongger forum are up at: http://bongger.com/Forum/showthread.php?5-Free-Bonggers-Giveaway-Thread

Post you Bongger pic on our forum and follow the instructions. DON'T POST THE PIC HERE OR YOU'LL GET B_TCH SLAPPED BY THE ADMIN AND YOU WON"T GET ANY BONGGERS Grin POST IT ON OUR FOURM AT:

http://bongger.com/Forum/showthread.php?5-Free-Bonggers-Giveaway-Thread

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bongger On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 06:34:58 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 04:43:43 AM by (oYo)

go, diff is 0.005. good coin

Mining difficulty is still super low, same with the network hash rates.
{
"blocks" : 13247,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.01490798,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 364155,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Hi Bonggers we need miners. Get coins fast block time is 42 seconds. Mine them while it's still easy!!!!

It seems there's a pinwheel mining on p2pool01,

a hamster wheel on p2pool02,

and the equivalent of maybe a few mining rigs mining solo somewhere.

You can get sick amounts of Bonggers right now, even if you just use your computer's GPU. Get mining now before it's too late!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: