Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 10:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  
Author Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency  (Read 82229 times)
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 03:09:05 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2022, 02:57:51 AM by realdantreccia

great information!

I0Coin will be HUGE...Thanks
happens all the time. It's merge mined with Bitcoin tho - it'll be fine. Always comes back on track - even with <300 $I0C left to be mined ever.

Are you sure?What brings you to this conclusion?Last time I checked i0coin was a couple of hours since its last block even though it is supposed to have 1 minute or whatever block times only 2 blocks were received in over 4 hours while 160 were expected.Coin looks like it is having issues.

Well I liked it because it was markm's treasury coin - one of the first 5.

But anything Daniel Kraft owner of Autonomous Worlds Ltd. in MALTA and parent to the TRUE blockchain gaming company that along with Axie Infinity and Splinterlands - was in Ubisoft (if you don't know them - just think Assassin's Creed VR is in development) Entrepreneurial Lab working collaboratively with those two already well known projects and has since partnered with Polygon.

But enough about "domob1812" - anything he's touched, including Ixcoin and I0coin while in the middle of getting big success from Huntercoin to begin Xaya...

https://github.com/domob1812/i0coin

It's another reason it's worth the wait.

From the many one, from one, the source
kickback

Activity: 245
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 12:06:26 AM

This thread definitely needs a bump.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2023, 09:00:44 PM

Definitely. It is actually doing nicely right now, check its explorer page at https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/I0C-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5-1

(Current price .014 USD, up 3.8%)

It is one of the assets people are including in the "small scale experiment" of buying 1 to 3 Stellar Lumens (XLM) worth of every day or few, most of the players participating seem to focus mostly on CZB, GPL, HZ, I0C, IXC, NRD, SPICE and UFC though they are dabbling with others too, look around and pick a few to play with.

Follow the HIVE posts of A-R-Crypto and Knotwork at https://peakd.com/@a-r-crypto and https://peakd.com/@knotwork

The experiment is working well, though once larger-scale players start playing with the assets the little guys won't be able to make as much difference as fast. But by that time hopefully the small scale players should have spread some of their aquisitions out into columns of sell offers so as the process speeds up and scales up their parts in the experiment should become more and more self-funding. Do remember though to also build your buy offers column to take advantage of the dumps that will doutbless eventually happen, if nothing else there is always the chance of someone getting hacked and the hacker dumping everything in their account without caring about getting decent prices for any of it.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2024, 09:22:46 PM

Visit the new reddit page for I0coin.  Feel free to post news and discussions and other information about I0coin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IOcoin/

Thanks I0coiner.  Great addition for reaching more people.

YIKES! Don't post any important data / history / documentation / articles / etc on Reddit... Link rot!

If they merely changed its URL they ought to have put in a redirect...

A 'big name' like reddit I stupidly figured they would be reliable... Sad

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2024, 02:08:51 AM

Too complicated mark.  90% will use an exchange.  You gotta make a simple secure site or iOS app for it.  Thanks. 

Maybe LOBSTR for mobile and Rabet for browsers?

Keybase for power users maybe? ( I don't see wallet mentioned on its front page but see https://book.keybase.io/wallet ).

But hey lots of choices available, see  https://bitcourier.co.uk/blog/stellar-wallet , https://www.google.com/search?q=stellar+wallets , etc.

If you want to auto-force them to assign trust to particular issuers of particular tokens though the scammers will doubtless show how that is done, even if done by "human engineering" or the loose nut behind the wheel.

It is crazy to expect phones to install unimited apps one per token or even group of tokens or gallery of NFTs etc.

-MarkM-

cornhodlr

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2024, 10:00:05 PM

I thought this coin was dead? There are no developers or updates and the market is non existent Huh
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2024, 10:43:53 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2024, 07:26:11 PM by markm

What was it Tenebrix's genesis block (and before that, H.P. Lovecraft) said? Oh yes... "That is not dead which can eternal lie, / And with strange aeons even death may die." Smiley

Isn't the Satoshinator or lead dev or whatever his current title is - Vlad - still around? If only in some sockpuppet guise?

Which reminds me:

After all these "conspiracy theories" I am beginning to think some of these coins are for illuminati members.Do you get special powers or secret pass to club with these coins Vlad? I have 10 k i0C so does this buy me a VIP pass or what? :-)

Shhh, one should not talk about The Illuminati - and should properly capitalise it when one does! Smiley

Of course you get special powers! And a secret pass! At higher levels of HODL of course it gets even better, but yeah, 10K in some coins is enough to set up a "masternode" so it makes sense you get something. Smiley

Not sure how much I0nian presence there is on the Galactic Diplomacy Planet lately but who knows, I0nians like Ixians and gosh knows how many others could have been working up quite the high-level  stable of characters over there since way back when...

-MarkM-

cornhodlr

View Profile
September 27, 2024, 03:40:29 PM

What was it Tenebrix's genesis block (and before that, H.P. Lovecraft) said? Oh yes... "That is not dead which can eternal lie, / And with strange aeons even death may die." Smiley

H.P. Lovecraft was a racist and a bigot? The fantasy Anglo Saxon he lauded is actually less pure race than some of those he discriminated against some of whom were untainted genetically so to speak . Anglo saxons are the most multi inter and cross bred faction of people on earth today. Was he not just a deluded fantasist & racist?
kickback

View Profile
September 30, 2024, 01:36:43 PM

H.P. Lovecraft was a racist and a bigot? The fantasy Anglo Saxon he lauded is actually less pure race than some of those he discriminated against some of whom were untainted genetically so to speak . Anglo saxons are the most multi inter and cross bred faction of people on earth today. Was he not just a deluded fantasist & racist?

I think everyone has flaws and back then people did not have as much knowledge as an average person has today at their fingertips to find out more facts that can change their deeply rooted biased opinions.If he was alive today he probably would be a proponent of the cause of those he may have previously been biased towards.

Can you not just accept that he was a literary genius???
cornhodlr

View Profile
September 30, 2024, 06:02:07 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2024, 06:25:34 PM by cornhodlr

I think everyone has flaws and back then people did not have as much knowledge as an average person has today at their fingertips to find out more facts that can change their deeply rooted biased opinions.If he was alive today he probably would be a proponent of the cause of those he may have previously been biased towards.

XI "JUSTICE"!!!

He derided not only African slaves but even the Irish. The IRISH ARE THE TRIBE OF DAN ( Not fantasy science fiction myth version but FACT) and Dan is not mentioned in 1st Chronicles and in Revelations 7:4-8 is because the tribe of Dan is the one who will ultimately administer justice and judgement to all and that there are those who would rather not see that come to pass. 1000 years of chains are over for these people and no amount of JFK incidents or other subjugation will put tethers on an irishman. Only the hand of G-D can subdue an Irishman. If the Irish were not subjued by religion they would have overran the earth in a fraction of the time it took the anglo saxon half breed to take quarter of it. No anglo saxon army won a battle unless its ranks were filled with Irish artillery or infantry or Irish non commissioned officers.The Irish are the soldiers of destiny from the beginning when they came from the North of Israel through Egypt and on to Ireland, Wales, Scotland and west Norway and Denmark. One Irish Infantry man is equal to 7 of ANY other kind. Their archers and cannon men (now rifle and artillery men) are superior to any kind with even the most basic of training because it is in their blood. Even Napoleon and Roman ceasers lauded the Irish as unconquerable ones who could only be assimilated as equals or killed as worthy foes. Their poets, writers and musicians can steer the mind of any human being . H.P. Lovecraft was infantile in comparison to the likes of William Butler Yeats https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._B._Yeats one of that other fantasist Crowley's rivals within the London Golden Dawn group. Everything the anglo saxon has he has stolen from the rightful heirs right down to the stone of destiny.

Hell even the White house was designed by an Irishman and based upon Leinster House in Ireland. Long before the anglo saxon were the Irish who invented Europe and european culture from the earliest time and the original metal workers and the modern builders of cities, bridges and roads were Irish. London was built by the Irish and its Kings were protected by Irish guardsmen because of their tenacity under fire. ANY form of surrender is a disgraceful act to any real  Irishman from St Patricios of Mexico to  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jadotville no matter how well they fought. Even after running out of ammo they are supposed to fight with their handfs until victory or death or face disgrace. Victory or death in defeat.
During the siege, the Irish radioed to their headquarters: "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey" all the while this battalion of only 156 Irish soldiers took out 1300 attackers who had air support and numbered over 6 thousand.
Although "A" Company, 35th Battalion had tactically defeated a vastly larger enemy force at Jadotville, the Irish Defence Forces' leadership did not overtly acknowledge the battle. There may have been perceived shame that "A" Company had surrendered
Even the weakest Irish wimp has the ferocity of men many times stronger inside them. The anglo saxon is nothing only a mixed up race of mauraders and pretenders to a throne. Long before their monarchs were High kings on the hill of tara and druid class on Newgrange guarded by the Fianna and its kings were anointed upon the real stone of Jacob that still sticks out of the ground there today after being chipped off and brought to Iona by Irish.

H.P Lovecraft was a lower caste than the poorest Irish migrant but the time is up 1000 years are over so no amount of sorcery or mumbo jumbo will stop destiny.

All so called mumbo jumbo nonsense magic/k power is on that rocky little island. Why do you think so much war and blood stains it and yet the Gael remains?

Forget about all that fairy tale rubbish Crowley et al https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montpelier_Hill and the devil being an Irishman who punished his own for turning from paganism to Christianity by creating the saxon foe. Songs of such nonsense are even written by Irish wolf tone band about the devil buried in killarney Ireland. These fairy tales are related to places like Innisfallen and other Irish Druid colleges from ancient history. Why do you think the Druidic pagan was punished? IDOLATORY.

Atheist H.P lovecraft wrote fairy tales while the Hebrew G-D writes reality. A thousand years is like a day to the Hebrew while lives like Mr Lovecraft's are gone in the blink of an eye.

Do NOT get me started on some of the other "tribes" of people he offended.

Yes he was talented and he probably would not be so bigoted if he did not feel his comfortable way of life was being threatened by the migrants from Africa , Latin America and europe etc but we have the same forms of bigotry today and it is not acceptable.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1462
Merit: 973

View Profile
Today at 08:21:13 PM

Cornhodlr can't do a yes or no answer Cry

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hornetsnest

Activity: 1462
Merit: 973

View Profile
Today at 08:22:36 PM

XI "JUSTICE"!!!

He derided not only African slaves but even the Irish. The IRISH ARE THE TRIBE OF DAN ( Not fantasy science fiction myth version but FACT) and Dan is not mentioned in 1st Chronicles and in Revelations 7:4-8 is because the tribe of Dan is the one who will ultimately administer justice and judgement to all and that there are those who would rather not see that come to pass. 1000 years of chains are over for these people and no amount of JFK incidents or other subjugation will put tethers on an irishman. Only the hand of G-D can subdue an Irishman. If the Irish were not subjued by religion they would have overran the earth in a fraction of the time it took the anglo saxon half breed to take quarter of it. No anglo saxon army won a battle unless its ranks were filled with Irish artillery or infantry or Irish non commissioned officers.The Irish are the soldiers of destiny from the beginning when they came from the North of Israel through Egypt and on to Ireland, Wales, Scotland and west Norway and Denmark. One Irish Infantry man is equal to 7 of ANY other kind. Their archers and cannon men (now rifle and artillery men) are superior to any kind with even the most basic of training because it is in their blood. Even Napoleon and Roman ceasers lauded the Irish as unconquerable ones who could only be assimilated as equals or killed as worthy foes. Their poets, writers and musicians can steer the mind of any human being . H.P. Lovecraft was infantile in comparison to the likes of William Butler Yeats https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._B._Yeats one of that other fantasist Crowley's rivals within the London Golden Dawn group. Everything the anglo saxon has he has stolen from the rightful heirs right down to the stone of destiny.

Hell even the White house was designed by an Irishman and based upon Leinster House in Ireland. Long before the anglo saxon were the Irish who invented Europe and european culture from the earliest time and the original metal workers and the modern builders of cities, bridges and roads were Irish. London was built by the Irish and its Kings were protected by Irish guardsmen because of their tenacity under fire. ANY form of surrender is a disgraceful act to any real  Irishman from St Patricios of Mexico to  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jadotville no matter how well they fought. Even after running out of ammo they are supposed to fight with their handfs until victory or death or face disgrace. Victory or death in defeat.
During the siege, the Irish radioed to their headquarters: "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey" all the while this battalion of only 156 Irish soldiers took out 1300 attackers who had air support and numbered over 6 thousand.
Although "A" Company, 35th Battalion had tactically defeated a vastly larger enemy force at Jadotville, the Irish Defence Forces' leadership did not overtly acknowledge the battle. There may have been perceived shame that "A" Company had surrendered
Even the weakest Irish wimp has the ferocity of men many times stronger inside them. The anglo saxon is nothing only a mixed up race of mauraders and pretenders to a throne. Long before their monarchs were High kings on the hill of tara and druid class on Newgrange guarded by the Fianna and its kings were anointed upon the real stone of Jacob that still sticks out of the ground there today after being chipped off and brought to Iona by Irish.

H.P Lovecraft was a lower caste than the poorest Irish migrant but the time is up 1000 years are over so no amount of sorcery or mumbo jumbo will stop destiny.

All so called mumbo jumbo nonsense magic/k power is on that rocky little island. Why do you think so much war and blood stains it and yet the Gael remains?

Forget about all that fairy tale rubbish Crowley et al https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montpelier_Hill and the devil being an Irishman who punished his own for turning from paganism to Christianity by creating the saxon foe. Songs of such nonsense are even written by Irish wolf tone band about the devil buried in killarney Ireland. These fairy tales are related to places like Innisfallen and other Irish Druid colleges from ancient history. Why do you think the Druidic pagan was punished? IDOLATORY.

Atheist H.P lovecraft wrote fairy tales while the Hebrew G-D writes reality. A thousand years is like a day to the Hebrew while lives like Mr Lovecraft's are gone in the blink of an eye.

Do NOT get me started on some of the other "tribes" of people he offended.

Yes he was talented and he probably would not be so bigoted if he did not feel his comfortable way of life was being threatened by the migrants from Africa , Latin America and europe etc but we have the same forms of bigotry today and it is not acceptable.

So was that a yea or a nay Cornhodlr? Roll Eyes

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kickback

View Profile
Today at 08:55:12 PM

I am not an expert on military history and there was I thinking the french foreign legion had the best soldiers  Cheesy
cornhodlr

View Profile
Today at 10:11:33 PM

I am not an expert on military history and there was I thinking the french foreign legion had the best soldiers  Cheesy

Well they woukld have a good regime as the French foreign legion began as an IRISH one created by Napoleon!

From the flight of the earls to the Jacobite rebellion  Irish soldiers have fought in every country in Europe as the most prized soldiers. Battles between irish regiments on either side were the bloodiest where Irish regiments fought against other Irish regiments. Napoleon created the regiment that would become the French foreign legion from I think the 4th regiment of Irish volunteers. The Irish and some polish Huzzars and Germans from Hesse (the same that later fought in the American wars) became that regiment. The French foreign legion began as the 4th Irish or 35th battalion of Irish volunteers. Also the Hessian that the empire prized were only named as such after the original hession/Hessian (IRISH name) Hessian turned upon empire in favour of George washington and fought for American Independence. These were the elite artillery and riflemen of the American liberators as the Irish regiments were the most highly trained and battle hardened. The remaining Germans were given the name Hessian and called such only to hold the namesake and align it with the area of Hess/e in Germany to make it a household name among them for morale but the original Hessian mercenary hails from the connaught tribes in the west of Ireland banished to connaught by Cromwell. The anglo saxon even tried to steal the title hessian from the Irish in this well woven transplant of historical reference.

The Huzzar is also originally an Irish military brigade spread across europe as the Irish spread all across the continent with their soldiering prowess. The English cavalry had the Irish as the best horsemen and even the best thorough bred stallions were Irish livestock but this would not do for their version of history as their officers within the cavalry had to be English gentlemen etc putting it simply.

Even the Americans of the western and south western states should be thankful it was only a handful of Irish soldiers who switched sides and went to mexico or California would have a mexican flag. Antonio López de Santa Ann lauded them too.An Irish soldier is like a cog in the most efficient fighting machine because they won't break or fail under fire.The only thing that matters is the mission or task given. This value holds true still in the French foreign legion along with the non surrender although in the legion it only alludes to non surrender of ones weapon to the enemy.

In the blood of any "pure blooded" Irishman (not new generation half breeds etc) is justice or vengeance. The Irish have not forgotten how food exports like wheat, barley , beef ,dairy etc were increased five fold during the so called famine where liverpool, manchester and france, holland were fed whikle Irish protestants profitted while Gael Catholics were told to take the boat or starve and luckily for you dumb ass yanks they landed on your shores along with their German ,French and polish brethern turning your country into a free powerhouse the likes the world has never seen. These great men built your country and invented everything while your anglo saxon remnant kept slaves and practiced backward occult mumbo jumbo and talked shit in their private country clubs and how they could extract ground rent from your asses and take all the land left behind from the colonials who they still swear allegiance to.

Now getting back to France on a more recent note:

Marshal Foch’s Tribute to the Irish Soldiers of the Great War
MARSHAL FOCH'S FRENCH ARMY   

Marshal Foch’s Tribute to the Irish Soldiers who fought on the French Soil and along French soldiers in the First World War
On 10 November 1928, a tribute from Marshal Foch was published in The Irish Times on the request of a special correspondent based in Paris. In this text, Foch depicted the everlasting ties that were established between France and Ireland on the battlefield during the Great War. Ten years after the armistice, Foch expressed France’s gratitude for the support provided by Irish women and men during these tragic times.
Extracts of the tribute have been carved into the stone and bronze monument presented by France to Ireland to remember these Irish soldiers who fought and lost their lives during the Great War, but also during significant conflicts of French history, such as the Franco-Prussian War (1870-1871) and the Second World War (1939-1945).

PARIS, FRIDAY, Nov. 9th, 1928

“The Heroic Dead of Ireland have every right to the homage of the living for they proved in some of the heaviest fighting of the world war that the unconquerable spirit of the Irish race— the spirit that has placed them among the world’s greatest soldiers—still lives and is stronger than ever it was.

I had occasions to put to the test the valour of the Irishmen serving in France, and, whether they were Irishmen from the North or the South, or from one party or another, they did not fail me.

Some of the hardest fighting in the terrible days that followed the last offensive of the Germans fell to the Irishmen, and some of their splendid regiments had to endure ordeals that might justly have taxed to breaking-point the capacity of the finest troops in the world.

ON THE SOMME

Never once did the Irish fail me in those terrible days. On the Somme, in 1916, I saw the heroism of the Irishmen of the North and South, I arrived on the scene shortly after the death of that very gallant Irish gentleman, Major William Redmond. I saw Irishmen of the North and the South forget their age-long differences, and fight side by side, giving their lives freely for the common cause.

In war there are times when the necessity for yielding up one’s life is the most urgent duty of the moment, and there were many such moments in our long drawn-out struggle. Those Irish heroes gave their lives freely, and, in honouring then I hope we shall not allow our grief to let us forgot our pride in the glorious heroism of these men.
They have left to those who come after a glorious heritage and an inspiration to duty that will live long after their names are forgotten. France will never forget her debt to the heroic Irish dead, and in the hearts of the French people to-day their memory lives as that of the memory of the heroes of old, preserved in the tales that the old people tell to their children and their children’s children.

A GERMAN TRIBUTE

I know of no better tribute to Irish valour than that paid after the armistice by one of the German High Command, whom I had known in happier days. I asked him if he could tell me when he had first noted the declining moral of his own troops, and he replied that it was after the picked troops under his command had had repeated experience of meeting the dauntless Irish troops who opposed them in the last great push that was expected to separate the British and French armies, and give the enemy their long-sought victory.

The Irishmen had endured such constant attacks that it was thought that they must be utterly demoralised, but always they seemed to find new energy with which to attack their assailants, and in the end the flower of the German Army withered and faded away as an effective force.

“THEY NEVER FAILED”

When the moment came for taking the offensive all along our line, it was these same worn Irish troops that we placed in the van, making call after call on their devotion, but never finding them fail us. In the critical days of the German offensive, when it was necessary that lives should be sacrificed by the thousand to slow down the rush of the enemy, in order that our harassed forces should have time to reform, it was on the Irish that we relied repeatedly to make these desperate stands, and we found them responding always.

Again and again, when the bravest were necessary to delay the enemy’s advance, it was the Irish who were ready and at all times the soldiers of Ireland fought with the rare courage and determination that has always characterised the race on the battlefield.

“WE SHALL NEVER FORGET”

Some of the flower of Irish chivalry rests in the cemeteries that have been reserved in France, and the French people will always have these reminders of the debt that France owes to Irish valour. We shall always see that the graves of these heroes from across the sea are lovingly tended, and we shall try to ensure that the generations that come after us shall never forget the heroic dead of Ireland.”

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  

Jump to: