Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else have their withdrawals stuck with BTER?  (Read 597 times)
CryptoMiner (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:25:44 PM

I've tried withdrawing in multiple coins, all of them just say processing and are stuck. More than a few hours now. Anyone else with same issue?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoMiner (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:08:45 PM

I have confirmed, multiple btc withdrawals and a drk withdrawal. It's in the history, but says pending. No confirmation ID or anything. Hopefully somebody can find something out. They arr usually very good with notifications via website, social media, etc.

OR it would be great if someone can try making a small withdrawal and confirm the same.

Regards,
CryptoMiner
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:28:51 AM

yes, all coins stuck almost 24hours here and still stuck at this moment. support none exist in their chat or ticket.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
justmyname

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:45:48 AM

This is normal for them. One of my withdrawals got hung up. Took a day or so. Don't remember what I did exactly. Maybe I translated to Chinese on the ticket.

Just don't send any more coins up there until you can withdrawal.   
acebenson

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:59:46 AM

yes, all coins stuck almost 24hours here and still stuck at this moment. support none exist in their chat or ticket.

then why stay there?  bail out and find a new exchange with no stuck issue and active support.  just my 2 cents.
joeventyra

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:48:55 AM

I've tried withdrawing in multiple coins, all of them just say processing and are stuck. More than a few hours now. Anyone else with same issue?

that is a lesson learned. Get the funds out and runaway from them.

and if you wanna get a boost when exchanging - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623995.msg6928774#msg6928774

just not sure if BTER will pay you out on time to catch that promotion...

Crypto world is on the way to eruption.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: