Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS IS WHY BTC HAS GONE UP  (Read 720 times)
Dimrain13 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:21:30 PM

Alright guys I hope that all of you pay attention to Alt coins as well. The Asics that have are dominating the markets.. and most of them (well maybe not most but ALOT) use auto converters to BTC.. this is increasing the Demand for BTC and LTC. Also keep in mind that people were not getting their ROI so they began to Panic and they are all out selling all of the alt coins that they have to try to break even (thus driving the price of alt coins down).  if you look on Ebay there are crazy amounts of Script Mining rigs for sale as well as GPUs at a really low price(nows the time to buy if you like AMD/ATI IMO).

Take that into consideration as well as the announcement for Ebay talking about incorporating BTC into Paypal... The price his 500 That day alone!

This is why... none of that BS about Bitstamp (read into it dont just look at the title) It just wants more information if you withdraw more than a certain amount of BTC nothing else.

And how the hell could a top level exchange going down make sense for a price rise? Really? does no one here know simple Supply and demand? I digress.

This is my opinion that I believe to be correct...Just check the Price for DOGE by itself, or on ebay.

Hope this helps you all that are confused.
/newfags cant green text/b/. Out
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JHammer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:37:54 PM

Quoting someone else..  Hope they don't mind

"1. Altcoins have not really gained relative to BTC in the last months. They still account for only 9% of the total market cap. If this number rises to more than 20%, I would start to consider them. Otherwise no need."

Dimrain13 (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:32:49 PM

Interesting, These are the only changes that I know about. Perhaps its not just about market cap?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: