Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptournaments- Play video games, win bitcoins is close to its first tournament  (Read 578 times)
ijmolder93 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:43:45 AM

Hey everyone, earlier on I announced the release of Cryptournaments:

Hey everyone, I am here to announce our new website Cryptournaments. http://www.cryptournaments.com

Cryptournaments is a website that will organize tournaments for all of its members to play in. You pay an entry fee to be locked in to the tournament, and when your team wins the tournament, you will win a big pot of Bitcoins. The pot of Bitcoins is generated from all the player's in the tournaments entry fees. You can find the information you need about how the tournaments work here: http://www.cryptournaments.com/howto/

Because we are new and just getting the word out, there are no tournaments scheduled yet. When we see that we have gained enough members, we will start posting tournaments. You will be notified of new tournaments through the email you use to sign up for an account with us, so you don't need to constantly check the website daily to know if there is a tournament. We will only send you emails that involve new tournaments, new games being added, if you were accepted into a tournament, if you won, etc. We will never spam you or sell your information.

There is also a small forum section for members to discuss things such as new games we should add in the future, discuss the current games, say hi to other members, etc. We ask that you please feel free to spend time there and get to know the other Gamers of Cryptournaments.

We require 0 personal information from you. We don't need your name, your address, your phone, or anything like that. These are video games, and these are cryptos. Its all anonymous. We just want a nickname, an email, and a password to sign up. Other than that we would ask for your game username and your digital currency wallet address so we know where to send your portion of the winnings to.

Please check it out, we think this is a HUGE deal in the crypto world. It deals 100% with only digital currencies, pays out only in digital currencies, and is a hell of a fun time. Get your friends. Face off in these epic tournaments. Dominate the other players that stand in your way. Win huge pools of Bitcoins. Watch our cheesy home page intro video. Visit us: http://www.cryptournaments.com

Now I am here to say that our number of members is growing significantly, and we are close to being able to set up our first tournament! So far the only game we are going to set tournaments for is League of Legends, but even if you don't play that game, sign up and you can suggest future games for us to set up tournaments for.

Come join the first ever tournament organizing website that only deals with cryptos. Join Cryptournaments.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 06:06:46 PM

oh, it a good thing, I think, especially for game players,  I want to try it!!! Smiley

We look forward to seeing you in a tournament! We just need more members first!
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:46:09 PM

it would be nice if i were actually skilled at video games.. but most games that i play, i'm only mediocre to slightly good.. which means i'm nothing special. becoming a professional video gamer sounds ridiculous, but it actually works for some people.. and i still can't wrap my head around getting paid (and famous) for playing video games.
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 05:21:55 PM

it would be nice if i were actually skilled at video games.. but most games that i play, i'm only mediocre to slightly good.. which means i'm nothing special. becoming a professional video gamer sounds ridiculous, but it actually works for some people.. and i still can't wrap my head around getting paid (and famous) for playing video games.

Hey keep practicing! There has to be a game you're good at, and we may add it to the roster!
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 07:27:49 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: