Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All Bountys Done Here <---  (Read 693 times)
vual (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:08:03 AM

All Bounty Work Accepted

Vuals custom bounty services, many may of seen me around for many years (maybe 4 now), whacking up pools, setting up block explorers and designing payment systems and gambling games...
I offer to the dev of new coins and there community a complete bounty service, this includes but is not limited to custom ABE explorers, Paper Wallets, Trading Bots, API integration, Coin Development, MPOS and NOMP pools, Server Management and Configuration, Custom Payment system development, and Custom Crypto Currency Gaming/Gambling systems, trading GUIS, custom RPC GUI integration, custom coin functions, fixing compilation issues, git hub managment, etc.... etc...

Take a look at OpenSource Crypto Currency payment system LimeCart for a example of my work and simply browse the fourms to find more examples of my pools and explorers, my paper wallets, online wallets and android wallets, free to contact me for more examples....

We offer anything above individually at a set fee negotiated either in your currency as a bounty or in bitcoin.

For the aspiring coin developer we also offer everything above as a complete package, including all domain registration, ddos mitigation and server management,
For a short time only, if you purchase everything above for your new aspiring crypto currency i will also make your coins official site for free, in html5 with daemon integration and live stats that you just dont see in these cheap nasty "new coins" popping up.....

All services above available as a package Contact us NOW for details, skype: "tehvual" or "woodmankhan" or simply PM me here.
Or make your way over to Freenode and find us on IRC, we should be idling in #consolecowboy

LimeCart (Open Source Crypto Currency Chopping Cart):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608401
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:29:25 PM

looking to get a block explorer made for fuelcoin with rich list and addresses. the current explorer for fuel has neither. you cannot lookup addresses and there is no rich list.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: