Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: secret opinion of Chinese government on Bitcoin  (Read 2285 times)
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 05:30:50 AM

Another fake stuff from china, i can't believe that they are holding BTC market in their hands with stupid news they throw out from time to time. Somewhere i was reading about chinese miners, that they hold like more than one third of all mining power, is that true?

Bitcoin is DEAD
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:41:56 AM

isn't it funny that the U.S. is run by billionaires and corporations, while china is run by its totalitarian government? completely different approaches.

The Chinese feed their people misinformation and fear. Just like they do in this article.

China has huge ghost towns built just to increase their economy. They have replicas of cities like Paris and other famous places that nobody lives in.

How strange. They also exist in my head too whenever I go to sleep.

Truespeak: The main reason why the Tianducheng tourist resort (aka Chinese Ghost Paris) does not contain visitors is that it is not finished yet.

They have towns that can hold hundreds of thousands of people but only about 30,000 people live in them, or they're just empty. It was a documentary in vice, it was pretty weird.

I think they do this to stimulate their economy. They build things that would never be used to their capacity to provide jobs to their people. These people who work on these projects spend money thinking that they are better off then they really are.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: