Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we change or keep our present logo?
Keep it
Make a new one

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreamcoin Revival 100% Proof Of Stake 15% Stake Rate [DRM]  (Read 27052 times)
johnny_non (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:12:17 PM

Tread lightly peeps.

carsen/dreamcoin/hashx11 is desperate to "pull one off" and is likely trying to revive this failcoin.

Why anyone would want to be associated with someone who has clearly shown his/her complete disregard for other's personal safety, is beyond me.

Regardless of who is who's sock or not, those willing to overlook such indignant behaviour, should be avoided at all costs.
I am not Carsen nor am i associated with him in any way and have never directly spoken with him at any point in time.
The past activity by him should not be a reflection upon the present team or community therein. He threw a tantrum and abandoned ship.
Once again iI kindly ask that you refrain from bringing your negativity to this thread.
I appreciate your desire to clean up the crypto community as I myself am on a similar crusade.
However we take different paths on this course you feel it necessary to kick when people are down where i offer a helping hand to their feet

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:13:18 PM

^ the most paranoid member of BCTalk. Can someone quote them so I can see what they wrote  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy just to see if i'm right.

EDIT: ninja'd by Johnny. lol

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:15:28 PM

Damn. Who invited Hippie Tech?  This guy is like a freeloader friend that always shows up to your house party uninvited.  
raskul

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:17:07 PM

Damn. Who invited Hippie Tech?  This guy is like a freeloader friend that always shows up to your house party uninvited.  

don't worry, i'm sure they'll have their own Dreamcoin troll thread sooner or later and will be gone from your house.
 Roll Eyes

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:30:40 PM

Looking at the DRM rich list, there's still quite a bit of large stacks.  Looks like many dreamers are not willing to sell their dreams off for cheap.  What we need is the Dream Pool.  Remember this.   Shocked

johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:33:20 PM

I'm still waiting on word about the multi pool i have contacted another dev we'll see what he has to say and I believe that one of our community members made offer to build one as well In the meantime i will be working on making contacts and trying to expand the reach of dream while maintaining a vigilant eye on the development progresses of a couple other coins.

I think community discussion at this point should be what types of promotional ideas they are wanting to apply effort to...

Once again I am proud to lead such an awesome community

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
yshuifejng

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:37:23 PM

X11+POS, hoping to have a strong community.

I like free distribution      CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CJ5pCML7uAMDvgT514pwFvwB1ZzvxeoNPF  TheSmurfsCoin. TZxXFT6CJ8p7LHSaM8mWQtqveejzvpEusu       [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO       Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G*********      ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution.   Let's flower the moon.     Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution    FootballCoin(FBC):FXf6Xy5hof6GJZZhC9B5TkBi7kKKojusde   Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution.       Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).
dukas93

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:46:57 PM

I just bought some Dream, hope it won't turn into nightmare  Grin

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:52:47 PM

Welcome new dreamer

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:57:57 PM

I just bought some Dream, hope it won't turn into nightmare  Grin

I'm sure their curb stompin, shotgun tote'n friends will make you feel right at home...

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:30:22 PM

Subject : Re: really what is your issue
Honestly?

This PM wasn't neccessary. You should have posted it here.

Please elaborate on how you believe this, or any ponzi shitcoin, does anything to foster a positive image when presented to the public at large ?

johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:06:05 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 04:34:46 PM by johnny_non

Honestly?

Please elaborate on how you believe this, or any ponzi shitcoin, does anything to foster a positive image when presented to the public at large ?
First off this isn't a ponzi or scam I have never dumped on anyone if you take note i don't have a donation address in the OP nor am i offering bribe bounties.
I am curious at which coins you personally support as it would seem to me that you are anti crypto. Do you mine or trade?
I will never yell pump or "too the moon". I won't tell people to buy and always advise never risk more than you can afford to lose.
I am not out to get rich. Personally i feel the the awareness of crypto is important by design they can level the playing field against banks and governments that have exploited the public for decades and longer. I shouldn't be your target. I understand you have something against the original dev. I think we all do.
I wish to foster a community and grow awareness. Now if the idea of trying to back peoples dreams is offensive or miners mining coins is a heinous offense. then i think you're in the wrong forum entirely. However I'm not seeing it in that light. I know that there are several coin launches a day and have had the misfortune of mining some true winners (sense the sarcasm) Now i can't give you a full on over scope answer for every coin. I'm sure you should know i can't because i agree many of the coins launched today are crap.
Which would also lead me to believe that you would recognize when some one is trying to make the best of a bad situation in a legitimate manner with some hope to create something better than what they were left with. Sure Dream is a clone. We know that I don't think anybody has an illusion otherwise it has a fair solid base a nice stake rate and a reasonable coin cap. Beyond that our innovation will be in marketing strategies. Much of which are in a pay it forward mentality. Everything here will be democratic, community driven and transparent.
Like I said I don't have your answers. I just wish to be a small part in a larger revolution.
I thank you for your concern.

johnny

R4v37

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:41:46 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 04:59:36 PM by R4v37

Honestly?

maybe... you (hippie) shud sit tight, buy vodka, then dance by urself dude...
shame on you
maybe this hippie is carsen   Angry
leewilson

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:27:11 PM

How much is the tx fee amount hard coded into the wallet?

and when is it triggered to occur?

Thank you.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:29:11 PM

Honestly?

maybe... you (hippie) shud sit tight, buy vodka, then dance by urself dude...
shame on you
maybe this hippie is carsen   Angry

You're the second person/ user/ sock who has recently accused me of being one of these scammer devs.

Please tell us what makes you think that.

2 Hippie Tech
There is no proof, just your guesses. Maybe I'm, want to make some panic to buy 42 for nothing then pump it alot - why not?!

I am not that douchebag dev.

Byggareb0b

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:39:36 PM

Hippie, why do you bother to write in this thread? Why do you bother to write at this website at all? If you believe every coin is a scamcoin, why even waste your negative energy on it? Why not delete your account and spread your negative energy somewhere else, cause here noone cares about you nor your nonsense posts.

Just go away with ur posts, thank you.
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:00:46 PM

Let's not turn this into a battle thread. Hippie has valid concerns. He may go about it in an adverse and disruptive manner but i can see that his concerns are valid. I am willing to discuss any and all concerns. I also agree we don't want negativity it benefits no one and there is no reason to be childish.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 06:08:18 PM

Let's not turn this into a battle thread. Hippie has valid concerns. He may go about it in an adverse and disruptive manner but i can see that his concerns are valid. I am willing to discuss any and all concerns. I also agree we don't want negativity it benefits no one and there is no reason to be childish.

I'm disruptive ?! LOLz

The truth must give you PTSD from the sounds of it. Cheesy

This means very little when its coming from someone who has yet to fully acknowledge the puppet devs faults.

Who cares about the morals the dev has when you have EASY MONEY you so desperately want to make.

johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:20:52 PM

I'm disruptive ?! LOLz

The truth must give you PTSD from the sounds of it. Cheesy

This means very little when its coming from someone who has yet to fully acknowledge the puppet devs faults.

Who cares about the morals the dev has when you have EASY MONEY you so desperately want to make.
I think you have me wrong. I'm not making easy money. I've lost and given away far more than i have made. As previously stated I'm not here for the money. Perhaps these are your motives, which far from me to judge. I already said it's about change. Yes there is money to be made it's a fledgling industry but there's a difference between a quick buck and have some sort of integral value and looking at the grander picture. no post traumatic stress disorder here. If you can't have a civil conversation and must hurl insults your credibility weakens.

Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 06:34:12 PM

Hippie Tech - I can assure u that all the pump dumpers are long gone and u are speaking to men and women who are here for long term. Keep that in mind when you come and visit our thread and write posts.

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: