Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we change or keep our present logo?
Keep it
Make a new one

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreamcoin Revival 100% Proof Of Stake 15% Stake Rate [DRM]  (Read 27052 times)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:23:22 PM

How much is the tx fee amount hard coded into the wallet?

and when is it triggered to occur?

Thank you.

Anyone?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnny_non (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:25:48 PM

Thank you.

Anyone?
sorry it should be this
For transactions that take memory less than 1MB
tx fee is 0.00001 DRM

Transaction fees are paid whenever there is a transaction
getinfo is telling me 0.00000

we're reviewing the code

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:12:11 PM

Thank you.

Anyone?
sorry it should be this
tx fee is 0.00001 DRM

we're reviewing the code

After reviewing the code

The minimum fee 0.00001 DRM is enforced for freshly received coins.
Once a coin has aged a little in the wallet the fee is voluntary
as long as the transaction is less than 1MB

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
leewilson

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:35:41 PM

Thank you.

Anyone?
sorry it should be this
tx fee is 0.00001 DRM

we're reviewing the code

After reviewing the code

Thank you for the quick reply.

I see you mention .00001 as the minimum, is there a maximum?

Would there ever be a tx fee that was .2 DRM?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:44:47 PM

Thank you.

Anyone?
sorry it should be this
tx fee is 0.00001 DRM

we're reviewing the code

After reviewing the code

There shouldn't be that i am aware of did you make a huge transaction?
I can do further review i have some other tasks to attend to though at the moment.
it should usually be .00001 unless you're moving more than 1mb

check the options in your wallet menu

leewilson

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:49:00 PM

Thank you.

Anyone?
sorry it should be this
tx fee is 0.00001 DRM

we're reviewing the code

After reviewing the code

I can do further review i have some other tasks to attend to though at the moment.

No, I did not. Just hypothetical at the moment. Please carry on with the other tasks you need to accomplish.
Again, thank you for the quick replies.

johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:54:38 PM

Thank you.

Anyone?
sorry it should be this
tx fee is 0.00001 DRM

we're reviewing the code

After reviewing the code

No, I did not. Just hypothetical at the moment. Please carry on with the other tasks you need to accomplish.
Again, thank you for the quick replies.
No worries sorry it took me so long to get the first reply to you i had started to reply and then my get info threw me off so we went to review the code to make sure there wasn't an issue...

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:48:14 AM

rooting for the dream team down the road

johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:51:57 AM

Good morning dreamers Smiley How's the day?

Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:24:13 AM

Fine tuning some graphical elements for Dreamcoin, what u guys think about this ->

I will be adding social media links to our www site later today

- Tomi

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:43:13 AM

Just curious not starting anything but how will this coin get going?

I was in around 15k but sold out... thanks and keep dreaming Smiley

Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:47:38 AM

Fine tuning some graphical elements for Dreamcoin, what u guys think about this ->

- Tomi

Looks excellent. I was wondering if you could make the website blue with some clouds for effects.
Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:59:57 AM

Great! Yea, we could try blue background with some clouds. I will make a version this week

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
lexusivan888

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:14:59 AM

- Tomi

nicely done !
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:15:52 AM

- Tomi

nicely done !

Looks legit

johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:16:30 AM

One of the primary things to get things moving is a Multipool up and running. I am personally losing patience with the one that has been "under development" and i keep getting responses from them that keep pushing the date back further. I have sent out messages and am looking for others to build one. I will keep the community informed with progress on this front. Also i submitted dream to be in the next public vote for the coin payments network, I will also keep the community up to date when the voting gets started. Elsewise I've mentioned the coinkite network should be another target goal this will require deeper community debate and participation.
From here progress is a lot based on community efforts to spread the word about Dreamcoin and build the social network.
I have other marketing plans and ideas that will take time to develop however there are some technical details that need to be worked out with some of them.
As POS coins have a bloat when coming to mobile wallets that eat bandwidth and memory. Anyway I'm staying vigil on several fronts of development at the moment...

SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:52:07 AM

One of the primary things to get things moving is a Multipool up and running. I am personally losing patience with the one that has been "under development" and i keep getting responses from them that keep pushing the date back further. I have sent out messages and am looking for others to build one. I will keep the community informed with progress on this front. Also i submitted dream to be in the next public vote for the coin payments network, I will also keep the community up to date when the voting gets started. Elsewise I've mentioned the coinkite network should be another target goal this will require deeper community debate and participation.
From here progress is a lot based on community efforts to spread the word about Dreamcoin and build the social network.
I have other marketing plans and ideas that will take time to develop however there are some technical details that need to be worked out with some of them.
As POS coins have a bloat when coming to mobile wallets that eat bandwidth and memory. Anyway I'm staying vigil on several fronts of development at the moment...

Hi Johnny,

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all of your hard work.  I love this coin and I am so happy to see that it is now in good hands.  You are appreciated.
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:00:35 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 11:50:08 AM by johnny_non

Thank you Smiley I assure you I couldn't have done it with out this great community's help. We have good people here and if we work together we can do great things Smiley

johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:35:02 AM

This is something I think the community should look at and think about. I would like to hear feedback. It would take a real group effort to accomplish getting Dreamcoin accepted, but would be greatly beneficial https://coinkite.com/ Also if we treat Dream like a grassroots project and try to be a leader in crypto education and outreach platform of public awareness. Creating flyers and forming localized groups. A large percentage of the population barely know what Bitcoin is and have no clue that there are alts.
I don't think that I am alone when I say I wish us to be more than an inflated hype balloon. We want to attract long term investors, not quick dollar day traders.
We are the foundation of something greater and can play a pivotal role in economic history. With community effort Dreamcoin has the potential to become a household name.
This will take time. It won't happen over night. It will take patience and perseverance, but if we are willing to work for it . the future can be bright

STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:51:16 PM

still around folks. the people involved in dream seem very solid right now, and that's always a huge part of my consideration before I buy into anything. unfortunately I have to wait 6days (for payday) b4 I can purchase some dreams of my own. however on two separate occasions, yesterday and today I have noticed the price of Dream jump to $0.12 and then back down to below $0.04. would much appreciate someone to shed some lite on these crazy spikes, , a comment from johnny_non would be appreciated, but anyone with any insight?? I strongly suspect a friendly whale type investor who I won't mention by name, maybe he is attempting to get the attention of potential buyers? the reason I ask is because these sudden spikes resemble pump n dump spikes I have seen on blatant shitcoins,which am sure this is not, (in truth I have also seen this on goodcoins which were temporarily manipulated by unscrupulous individuals) anyone have any insight??

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: