Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:31:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we change or keep our present logo?
Keep it
Make a new one

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreamcoin Revival 100% Proof Of Stake 15% Stake Rate [DRM]  (Read 27055 times)
jdwlupine

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:50:57 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 11:34:50 AM by jdwlupine

Hi Dreamers,

Just thought i would post this regarding honorcoin its proposing an open source 'Anonymity Airdrop' could this be a potential solution for dreamcoin?

Copy of there document/news
The problem

In the Honorcoin team, we are concerned about the privacy issues Bitcoin-based cryptocurrencies have. Right now, the 99% percent of the altcoins have not addressed this problem, mainly, because many developers do not have the expertise to develop a solution. Only a few coins have come with a solution for their own Blockchains, such as Darkcoin, Fedoracoin and others. Their solution is against cryptocurrency fundamentals, and what Satoshi Nakamoto wanted for Bitcoin.They have come up with a solution that is not open source, and they are not willing to share it with the rest of the coins, and teach how to implement it. Close-source solutions are dangerous to the Cryptocurrency space. If Bitcoin’s source code was not open source it would not have succeeded. Open source and cooperation is what drives cryptocurrencies. We need to stop closed-source solutions.

The Solution: Anonymity Airdrop

We have developed a thin wallet that connects to Nodes using a mixing system based in CoinJoin.
This system will be entirely open source and we will publish a guide on how to easily set it up for any other altcoin.

Anonymity Airdrop
We have decided to call this event the
Anonymity Airdrop since this software release will be a major change for cryptocurrencies in general.
From this moment, every altcoin will have an anonymity solution
. Close-source solutions like Darksend will no longer have the monopoly in Anonymity, and much likely become obsolete, for innovation is better in open source systems

Calendar:
June 9th – Daemon Beta Release and Technical Whitepaper.
June 16th – Anonymity Airdrop: Source code and how to guide."

Could this be the future of Crypto-currencies ?

Edit Found this link for CoinJoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279249.0
johnny_non (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:19:50 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 07:56:37 PM by johnny_non

Hi Dreamers,

Just thought i would post this regarding honorcoin its proposing an open source 'Anonymity Airdrop' could this be a potential solution for dreamcoin?

Copy of there document/news
The problem

In the Honorcoin team, we are concerned about the privacy issues Bitcoin-based cryptocurrencies have. Right now, the 99% percent of the altcoins have not addressed this problem, mainly, because many developers do not have the expertise to develop a solution. Only a few coins have come with a solution for their own Blockchains, such as Darkcoin, Fedoracoin and others. Their solution is against cryptocurrency fundamentals, and what Satoshi Nakamoto wanted for Bitcoin.They have come up with a solution that is not open source, and they are not willing to share it with the rest of the coins, and teach how to implement it. Close-source solutions are dangerous to the Cryptocurrency space. If Bitcoin’s source code was not open source it would not have succeeded. Open source and cooperation is what drives cryptocurrencies. We need to stop closed-source solutions.

The Solution: Anonymity Airdrop

We have developed a thin wallet that connects to Nodes using a mixing system based in CoinJoin.
This system will be entirely open source and we will publish a guide on how to easily set it up for any other altcoin.

Anonymity Airdrop
We have decided to call this event the
Anonymity Airdrop since this software release will be a major change for cryptocurrencies in general.
From this moment, every altcoin will have an anonymity solution
. Close-source solutions like Darksend will no longer have the monopoly in Anonymity, and much likely become obsolete, for innovation is better in open source systems

Calendar:
June 9th – Daemon Beta Release and Technical Whitepaper.
June 16th – Anonymity Airdrop: Source code and how to guide."

Could this be the future of Crypto-currencies ?

Edit Found this link for CoinJoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279249.0

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  I will keep an eye on it's progress. This sounds like an interesting concept and I agree that much of the driving force and base principles of cryptocurrencies lies in open source software development...

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
merk475

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:57:11 PM

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  I will keep an eye on it's progress. This sounds like an interesting concept and I agree that much of the driving force and base principles of cryptocurrencies lies in open source software development...

Well....looks like Honorcoin was yet another anonymous scam coin attempt.
ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:14:42 PM

This coin needs a new logo Cheesy
jdwlupine

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:38:00 PM

Sorry Johnny_non

Thought honorcoin could have been a help, but the coins i' mining  and their dev's just ain't working for me , strike II LOL.

(Will Truckcoin be number three I put it in my sig just be careful , I hope not at least thats dev not rushing to put  it on an exchange,strike III ?)

At least the link 'CoinJoin' may have been of some informative help.

Putting my head back into the sand bucket of crypto-coins . LOL.

GO Dreamers.
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:12:00 PM

Sorry Johnny_non

Thought honorcoin could have been a help, but the coins i' mining  and their dev's just ain't working for me , strike II LOL.

(Will Truckcoin be number three I put it in my sig just be careful , I hope not at least thats dev not rushing to put  it on an exchange,strike III ?)

At least the link 'CoinJoin' may have been of some informative help.

Putting my head back into the sand bucket of crypto-coins . LOL.

GO Dreamers.

No worries, I am not placing any blame. The concept was interesting and if it was on the level would have been an incredible act. I appreciate you bringing it to my attention none the less.
I personally am getting tired of all the scams in crypto. They keep on popping up more often. I don't rush into anything I would have watched its development and would have waited before serious consideration to implement would have ever occurred. I am one that believes in a solid product before release, and don't want to issue fifty wallets in a month before i get it right. That to me is responsible and unprofessional. I will keep things pretty low key until i have something to show, Half baked plans usually fall flat and it's best to be leery of big promises. There is no reason to rush out a coin today without finishing promised features first. I was not the original developer for Dreamcoin, and never intended to be this deeply involved with it's development. Otherwise I have had no desire to release my own coin. That being said however if i were to ever release a coin I would wait until I had all the ducks lined up first before I started shooting. The only reason I can see to rush a  release to market is to cash in. Be leery of premines and promises. They tend to be omens of ill intent.

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:06:11 PM

Have you checked the whitepaper published by Cryptcoin?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
mrbildo

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:18:46 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 05:46:05 AM by mrbildo

Can we put together a bounty for a multipool? This would really help increase falling interest in this coin and provide a bit of buy pressure.

*Edit*

Just spoke with Icecube, he is almost ready and still working on it. Should be ready soon Smiley Can't wait to mine some Dreams!
Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:05:01 PM

Hi everyone, we could set up a poll and ask how many like our current logo, our should we design a new one. I personally like our current one, but can make some suggestions for new one if people here think we should update it.

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:54:11 PM

IMO the logo has always been one of
the most distinctive and stylish around..

However, if "Dream" in Dreamcoin refers
to aspirations, goals, visions... then
the current graphics might be a little off...
it's quite sleepy.

“God does not play dice"
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:16:25 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 09:02:45 PM by johnny_non

Hello Dreamers sorry for the delayed response. I just made a trip across country and am getting things in order. For those concerned about a multi pool I will check progress on this. We do have more than one in progress though.

I haven't looked at CRY whitepaper I can check that out soon, My internet connectivity is going to be limited for the next few days... I apologize for this.

As far as the logo is concerned if the community feels the need to change it I will not stand in the way.

I will start a poll soon. EDIT: poll started

johnny

SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:21:47 PM

I love the logo and feel it is one of the best around.  It is one of the things that drove me to DRM.  I will be voting to KEEP!
lexusivan888

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:26:18 PM

I love the logo and feel it is one of the best around.  It is one of the things that drove me to DRM.  I will be voting to KEEP!

me too. KEEP IT !
SecondsOld

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:38:37 AM

DRM is scheduled to be removed from Bittrex in two days due to low volume.  Do we let them remove it or take action?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635824
Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:37:54 PM

I have send an email to Bittrex so we could stay there. It seems folks here are very fond of our logo design so I think we should keep it. I as well have always liked it. Thank u for the heads up SecondsOld!

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:24:08 PM

DRM is scheduled to be removed from Bittrex in two days due to low volume.  Do we let them remove it or take action?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635824

That is not good news.  Volume isn't going to change anytime soon...time to cut losses...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DREAMBiG

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:26:09 PM

That is not good news.  Volume isn't going to change anytime soon...time to cut losses...

Cut your loss to me please, I have the top bid order on Bittrex right now.

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH
DREAMBiG

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:53:27 PM

Today is the beginning of a new DREAM for our coin!  I am happy to announce our first multipool: http://dream.launchpool.us  I've built this pool using the popular node based stratum library for maximum reliability and efficiency.  It checks against Mintpal, Cryptsy, PolonieX and Bittrex to determine profitability.  Mined coins are exchanged for DRM at random times to prevent traders from gaming the system.

As you all know, I am a believer in DRM and I want to ensure that we have the trade volume to stay on the exchanges.  In support of this goal, there will be 0% fees for a limited time.

Server: stratum+tcp://dream.launchpool.us:8888
User: [your dreamcoin address]
Password: anything!

Keep the DREAM ALIVE!

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:06:52 PM

I just sent a message to Bittrex and hopefully they are receptive to my request to keep Dreamcoin...
In the meantime start mining at our new multi pool and boost our volume.
We have a lot of big things being worked on unfortunately I am rebuilding from the rep of the previous dev and this isn't the best place to start from as a lot of investors wrote us off and it is going to take me some time to spread the word on the ground...

SecondsOld

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:49:44 AM

Today is the beginning of a new DREAM for our coin!  I am happy to announce our first multipool: http://dream.launchpool.us  I've built this pool using the popular node based stratum library for maximum reliability and efficiency.  It checks against Mintpal, Cryptsy, PolonieX and Bittrex to determine profitability.  Mined coins are exchanged for DRM at random times to prevent traders from gaming the system.

As you all know, I am a believer in DRM and I want to ensure that we have the trade volume to stay on the exchanges.  In support of this goal, there will be 0% fees for a limited time.

Server: stratum+tcp://dream.launchpool.us:8888
User: [your dreamcoin address]
Password: anything!

Keep the DREAM ALIVE!

GREAT News!  Thanks DREAMBiG!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: