Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:53:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we change or keep our present logo?
Keep it
Make a new one

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreamcoin Revival 100% Proof Of Stake 15% Stake Rate [DRM]  (Read 27055 times)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:53:50 PM

Thanks DREAMBiG for getting the Dream Pool up so quick.  Question regarding the pool,  is it setup for mining x11 coins?

Today is the beginning of a new DREAM for our coin!  I am happy to announce our first multipool: http://dream.launchpool.us  I've built this pool using the popular node based stratum library for maximum reliability and efficiency.  It checks against Mintpal, Cryptsy, PolonieX and Bittrex to determine profitability.  Mined coins are exchanged for DRM at random times to prevent traders from gaming the system.

As you all know, I am a believer in DRM and I want to ensure that we have the trade volume to stay on the exchanges.  In support of this goal, there will be 0% fees for a limited time.

Server: stratum+tcp://dream.launchpool.us:8888
User: [your dreamcoin address]
Password: anything!

Keep the DREAM ALIVE!

Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 12:57:42 PM

Thank u DreamBIG, such great news.

ps. We are finally updated at coinmarketcap(the Dreamcoin site address is correct).

https://coinmarketcap.com/all.html

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:58:50 PM

Nothing really happens usually when you try to revive a coin. I don't even know how this one died... good luck anyway.
DREAMBiG

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:08:43 PM

Thanks DREAMBiG for getting the Dream Pool up so quick.  Question regarding the pool,  is it setup for mining x11 coins?

Not yet, it is only scrypt currently, adding X11 support in the next few days.

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH
DREAMBiG

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:31:31 PM

Thanks DREAMBiG for getting the Dream Pool up so quick.  Question regarding the pool,  is it setup for mining x11 coins?

Today is the beginning of a new DREAM for our coin!  I am happy to announce our first multipool: http://dream.launchpool.us  I've built this pool using the popular node based stratum library for maximum reliability and efficiency.  It checks against Mintpal, Cryptsy, PolonieX and Bittrex to determine profitability.  Mined coins are exchanged for DRM at random times to prevent traders from gaming the system.

As you all know, I am a believer in DRM and I want to ensure that we have the trade volume to stay on the exchanges.  In support of this goal, there will be 0% fees for a limited time.

Keep the DREAM ALIVE!

Bring the hashing power Dreamers! The multipool is making it's first round payout today!    
Payouts are proportional, so all contributors will get a share!

mrbildo

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:01:38 PM

Yay Dreampool! Gonna point some hashpower at it now
johnny_non (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:05:05 PM

Nothing really happens usually when you try to revive a coin. I don't even know how this one died... good luck anyway.
Dreamcoin is not dead it just has not been relying on hype and though things have been quiet I have been strategically maneuvering.
I am now in Tempe Arizona, just off of ASU campus. I know several people out here and am well networked. I will be starting a canvasing campain and have a couple of marketing strategies planned out.
I have began face to face crypto education and we should soon see new influxes of investors. My biggest concentration of concern is lying on an android app. My work computer will be shipped to me soon I should get it around middle of the week. I do not have a time estimate for the app but it is my main concern as it makes for easier introduction and acceptance. I would also like to get a nice paper wallet generator made I will be designing a custom paper wallet and I will be working on enhancing our marketing image and presence...

As always Dreamers I thank you for your patience
johnny

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
DREAMBiG

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:56:34 PM

I would also like to get a nice paper wallet generator made I will be designing a custom paper wallet and I will be working on enhancing our marketing image and presence...

johnny

Hey johnny, I can help setup the paper wallet if needed.  If you send me the design, I can have a paper wallet generator up pretty quick.

johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:45:09 AM

I would also like to get a nice paper wallet generator made I will be designing a custom paper wallet and I will be working on enhancing our marketing image and presence...

johnny

Hey johnny, I can help setup the paper wallet if needed.  If you send me the design, I can have a paper wallet generator up pretty quick.

Awesome! Smiley My workbox was shipped today I will receive it on Tuesday. That will be a huge help towards the right direction.
PM me an email address
Thank you for your help with everything.
johnny

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
DREAMBiG

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:11:36 PM

Keep the DREAM ALIVE!

DRM payouts for round #2 in a few hours!  Our hashrate has been steadily increasing and I'll be adding more difficult coins to our mix for even better profits.  Bring on the hash! 

Benefits to mining on the Dream pool:
  • 0% Fees!
  • Increased DRM price
  • Increase DRM trade volume
  • It's the only way to mine DRM!

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:17:57 PM

Keep the DREAM ALIVE!

DRM payouts for round #2 in a few hours!  Our hashrate has been steadily increasing and I'll be adding more difficult coins to our mix for even better profits.  Bring on the hash! 

• 0% Fees!
  • Increased DRM price

Waiting anxiously for x11 mining to be available. Unable to do scrypt otherwise id be on it in a heartbeat. Dream on! Dreamers!
DREAMBiG

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:47:46 PM

Keep the DREAM ALIVE!

• 0% Fees!
  • Increased DRM price

Waiting anxiously for x11 mining to be available. Unable to do scrypt otherwise id be on it in a heartbeat. Dream on! Dreamers!

I'm working on it!

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:49:17 PM

Keep the DREAM ALIVE!

• 0% Fees!
  • Increased DRM price

I'm working on it!

HaHa! Thanks! I got 15MH waiting for you.  Smiley
Lucif3r

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:04:09 PM

Keep the DREAM ALIVE!

• 0% Fees!
  • Increased DRM price

I'm working on it!

HaHa! Thanks! I got 15MH waiting for you.  Smiley

My heart is faint looking at the market price Sad

Do something quick Johny!

DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE now!
iru786

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:08:31 PM

Once X11 is there, will point 20Mhz to it (For few days atleast)
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:14:26 PM

Hello Dreamers,
Sorry i haven't been as available as I should be. I will have this resolved soon. Hang tight we have some good things going and even bigger plans baking. Those who are patient will be rewarded. I promise you I do have a plan.
I also talked to Bittrex and we are not being delisted.
I will update when I have concrete news.

johnny

Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 07:55:08 PM

Dreamcoin is a slow train. Johnny builds our succes with care. Enjoy the ride Dreamers, remember we have no haste to reach the top.

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
DREAMBiG

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:19:18 PM

My heart is faint looking at the market price Sad

Do something quick Johny!

If you want to get the price up, mine at the Dream Pool!  

Several new coins have been added to our portfolio as our hashrate increased over the last few days.  If you've been waiting on the sidelines, start mining NOW while DRM prices are still low! 

old fart

Activity: 308

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:21:04 PM

Hello Dreamers,
Sorry i haven't been as available as I should be. I will have this resolved soon. Hang tight we have some good things going and even bigger plans baking. Those who are patient will be rewarded. I promise you I do have a plan.
I also talked to Bittrex and we are not being delisted.
I will update when I have concrete news.

johnny

Preventing bittrex delisting should help the price.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:50:38 AM

Hello Dreamers,

Just a couple more days until I can get to work on a couple ideas.
sorry this is taking so long. I had unforeseen events occur.
My primary focus is on the android wallet. Afterward my marketing plan will be put in full swing.
In the meantime I have been extending my network. I will make details available once I have more definitive news.

Johnny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: