Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we change or keep our present logo?
Keep it
Make a new one

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreamcoin Revival 100% Proof Of Stake 15% Stake Rate [DRM]  (Read 27052 times)
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:13:28 PM

I wrote to Bittrex to keep us there, and Johnny wrote too, so no worries. I just came back from a short summer holiday at the countryside. Great to hear from u guys, we will have exciting months ahead. I will begin to sketch a new logo for us since the poll has switched side and the majority of Dreamers are voting for a new one (once the logo suggestion is ready I will let u all have a look).

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:57:06 PM

sounds exciting guys Smiley im going to start a DRM fund. It will consist of 5000DRM and 0.5BTC. This will be used for DRM projects and anon coming in future. in case anyone wants the funds to manage lmk so i can hand them over once i see solid devlopment. Smiley i bought all the walls on poloniex upto 3500
Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 03:10:41 PM

This sounds great, I can also donate some DRMs and BTCs to our common projects. Johnny, what could be the best solution to manage this fund?

ps. So it was CS who bought the walls, dam u rich person Wink

Collegestudent

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:49:28 PM

This sounds great, I can also donate some DRMs and BTCs to our common projects. Johnny, what could be the best solution to manage this fund?

ps. So it was CS who bought the walls, dam u rich person Wink

Glad you like my idea Smiley i was really inspired by what Vootcoin did with only 10BTC in his development plans and i realised DRM can easily be budget developed Smiley especially with the support rooting for this coin. I'm no MyFarm but im trying to help create a future for DRM.

those walls really didnt need to be there and i am trying my best to buy enough to donate so if they increase in value, thats more BTC for funds.

P.S i sense a much bigger future for DRM, look at the walls on polo Smiley all eaten 
DREAMBiG

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:53:15 PM

P.S i sense a much bigger future for DRM, look at the walls on polo Smiley all eaten 

Guess who is buying up DRM at market price Wink 

Mine at the multipool, and help drive up our value!  We've had the largest DRM payouts yet in the last couple days as our hashrate steadily increases.  The results are plain to see in the steady increase in trade price on the exchanges when we make DRM purchases for the payouts. Let's keep this trend going!

url: stratum+tcp://dream.launchpool.us:8888
user: [your DRM payout address]
pass: [anything!]

Still 0% fees until we hit 10k satoshis!

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:17:19 PM

Guess who is buying up DRM at market price Wink 

Mine at the multipool, and help drive up our value!  We've had the largest DRM payouts yet in the last couple days as our hashrate steadily increases.  The results are plain to see in the steady increase in trade price on the exchanges when we make DRM purchases for the payouts. Let's keep this trend going!

url: stratum+tcp://dream.launchpool.us:8888
user: [your DRM payout address]
pass: [anything!]

Still 0% fees until we hit 10k satoshis!

X11 added?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Collegestudent

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:15:35 AM

wheres johnny? i will buy upto 15000 once i see more devlopments Smiley hope u guys are back from ur trips
johnny_non (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:33:29 AM

wheres johnny? i will buy upto 15000 once i see more devlopments Smiley hope u guys are back from ur trips
Hello Dreamers,
Good news My workbox lives . Still in sunny and ridiculously hot Tempe Arizona.
Unfortunately right now I'm still on mobile data so connectivity is limited I will have proper internet soon. When I'm not typing on my tablet and can prepare an in depth presentation I will post an outline of stated intents, ideas, and priorities.
I have been expanding the network, word of mouth crypto education. I'm getting people interested. Seeds take time to grow into trees.

Johnny

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
Collegestudent

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:40:59 AM

Hello Dreamers,
Unfortunately right now I'm still on mobile data so connectivity is limited I will have proper internet soon. When I'm not typing on my tablet and can prepare an in depth presentation I will post an outline of stated intents, ideas, and priorities.
I have been expanding the network, word of mouth crypto education. I'm getting people interested. Seeds take time to grow into trees.

Johnny

how much more time Smiley been ages without proper internet from my understanding.

hows my idea of proposing 5000DRM and .5BTC to DRM fund Smiley
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:34:00 AM

Hello Dreamers,

Johnny

how much more time Smiley been ages without proper internet from my understanding.

There is little need for this right now. If you wish to increase your own holdings in Dream you may do so. I have a plan and a vision. I am not asking for community money at this time. Thank you
Johnny

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
Collegestudent

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:43:54 AM

Hello Dreamers,

Johnny

There is little need for this right now. If you wish to increase your own holdings in Dream you may do so. I have a plan and a vision. I am not asking for community money at this time. Thank you
Johnny

Oh wow thanks Smiley i noticed theres many coders in DRM IRC, are u guys planning together? And any ETA on a proper internet i miss u Sad
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:58:29 AM

I am expecting to get back online soon. No set date. Here's what is going on in my personal life. I flew across country on short notice to care for a relative going through radiation and chemotherapy. My work box was a week behind me, but was smashed by FedEx. I had to replace a motherboard power supply and case. Fortunately my 290xs survived... That has set me back 2 weeks. I'm in someone else's house. They do not yet have a hardline to the web. I've been using mobile limited to a shared 6gb a month... Within the next two weeks my net will be solid again. In the meantime I have been a crypto advocate to several. Trust my methods I will build a solid foundation. Before any official announcements I will have products before I sell or push. We are on a fair course this is a ride of patience. It will take time.
Johnny

johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:13:54 AM

Daydream Island

Collegestudent

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:29:28 AM

I am expecting to get back online soon. No set date. Here's what is going on in my personal life. I flew across country on short notice to care for a relative going through radiation and chemotherapy. My work box was a week behind me, but was smashed by FedEx. I had to replace a motherboard power supply and case. Fortunately my 290xs survived... That has set me back 2 weeks. I'm in someone else's house. They do not yet have a hardline to the web. I've been using mobile limited to a shared 6gb a month... Within the next two weeks my net will be solid again. In the meantime I have been a crypto advocate to several. Trust my methods I will build a solid foundation. Before any official announcements I will have products before I sell or push. We are on a fair course this is a ride of patience. It will take time.
Johnny

Sounds unlucky but i wish we get back on track Smiley 2 weeks and plans will fall into place, i was looking at Nitesend and it was very cheap for anon if thats viable or maybe u have that true p2p anon plan of urs
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:28:17 PM

Johnny

I made a reply to your announcement of P2P anon, why did you delete your announcement, and also deleted my reply

johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:18:33 PM

Johnny

I made a reply to your announcement of P2P anon, why did you delete your announcement, and also deleted my reply
First off, I've never made any announcement. Secondly I have no ability to delete anything in this thread. We are not a self moderated thread here. So perhaps you didn't actually post. So to once again clarify to all. Anonymity features are a future development focus not immediate. Once again as stated previously, I will soon be posting an outline of my strategy and intent.

Johnny

menu74

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:45:15 AM

Johnny

As I know Johnny never announced any developments of anon at this moment, did u apply to wrong thread since this should be your fist post to DRM community? plz check 
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:36:44 AM

My bad, it is here, i thought it is only this page, yet it is on the previous page

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625460.msg7519134#msg7519134

Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:46:08 AM

kheh, dutchman tries to lower the price of DRM to gobble up more for himself Wink

DREAMBiG

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:14:36 PM

The DreamPool is currently under DDOS attack, please bear with us as we deal with the issue.  Your shares are safe and pools will be back up soon.

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: