Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we change or keep our present logo?
Keep it
Make a new one

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreamcoin Revival 100% Proof Of Stake 15% Stake Rate [DRM]  (Read 27049 times)
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 08:04:52 PM

I don't mind hardships, we have solid base building here. Exchanges come and go, we will be like a rock. Just remember to take ur DRMs away from Bittrex in time, they will be valuable one day.

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:25:02 AM

I don't mind hardships, we have solid base building here. Exchanges come and go, we will be like a rock. Just remember to take ur DRMs away from Bittrex in time, they will be valuable one day.

Thx for kind notice, today i withdrew the rest coins to wallet, and happy staking.

MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:10:41 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 10:22:26 PM by MemoryShock

Does anyone here want control of the facebook page?  My apologies guys but I gave up on this coin a while ago.  I kept watching and hoping for good news but it seems pretty stagnant.

So yeah...who wants control of the FB page?  It's good to go, people still like the page from time to time and just needs someone who wants to contribute to it.

Edit to Add - I have removed myself from the reddit page as well.  Johnny_non is now the sole moderator for that page.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 07:50:51 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 08:05:14 AM by Mathgamain

I would be more than willing to take that task, u can pm me the pw and username. U are always welcome back MemoryShock, was great to have u onboard.

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:53:53 AM

Does anyone here want control of the facebook page?  My apologies guys but I gave up on this coin a while ago.  I kept watching and hoping for good news but it seems pretty stagnant.

So yeah...who wants control of the FB page?  It's good to go, people still like the page from time to time and just needs someone who wants to contribute to it.

Edit to Add - I have removed myself from the reddit page as well.  Johnny_non is now the sole moderator for that page.

I would be more than willing to take that task, u can pm me the pw and username. U are always welcome back MemoryShock, was great to have u onboard.

im just staking away got nothing but time!! The bigger the team the more u can accomplish :-)

johnny_non (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:37:42 AM

im just staking away got nothing but time!! The bigger the team the more u can accomplish :-)
Hello Dreamers,
Good news. I am now back online with a real net connection. We will Very shortly be making real forward progress. I only ask for patience and a small degree of trust. I will personally be buying coins soon on a regular basis, also we will have a new multipool... I will post more info in the next couple days.
I thank you again.
johnny

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:52:56 AM

Hello Dreamers,
Good news. I am now back online with a real net connection. We will Very shortly be making real forward progress. I only ask for patience and a small degree of trust. I will personally be buying coins soon on a regular basis, also we will have a new multipool... I will post more info in the next couple days.
I thank you again.
johnny

Hey Johnny,

Welcome back, it's great to hear from you.  Best of luck with the forward progress.

Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:36:54 PM

Yup, not going to hype but post facts. Johnny we need u asap, theres a lot being going on and we need that connection of urs fast
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:29:47 AM

exciting

bluejean

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:46:47 PM

Good to see you're back Johnny....can't wait to see what you cook up for Dreamcoin  Cheesy
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:11:07 AM

I would like to thank Mathgamain for a seamless transition of Administrative duties of the DRM facebook page...https://www.facebook.com/Dreamcoin

Good luck everyone and I hope to see you all succeed beyond your wildest dreams!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:14:14 AM

keep it logo is nice
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:52:15 PM

Hello Dreamers,
We are making progress, slowly but surely.
One of our dev team members is involved in a couple other projects. There is an experiment for TOR integration into the wallet client. We are alsolooking into other anon features ( though at this point none has been decided upon). Still working on my primary objective of an android wallet. After the android wallet is completed I will push forward with more agressive marketing. Tomi is also working on some cool things himself with his own splinter team in Finland  (I will leave this to his digression to disclose)

Once again I know things appear to be stagnant, however this is not the case. There is much going on, and soon we will make real headway.
Thank you again Dreamers

johnny

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
Collegestudent

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:19:45 AM

Hello Dreamers,
One of our dev team members is involved in a couple other projects. There is an experiment for TOR integration into the wallet client. We are alsolooking into other anon features ( though at this point none has been decided upon). Still working on my primary objective of an android wallet. After the android wallet is completed I will push forward with more agressive marketing. Tomi is also working on some cool things himself with his own splinter team in Finland  (I will leave this to his digression to disclose)

Once again I know things appear to be stagnant, however this is not the case. There is much going on, and soon we will make real headway.
Thank you again Dreamers

johnny
Cloakcoin has successfully done: Cloaktrade, Anon thru exchanges and is working in a true p2p anon with decentralised marketplace. Maybe you can ask to share Anon thru exchanges and Cloaktrade as this will reduce workload and they are very kind.
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:22:11 AM

Hello Dreamers,

Thank you again Dreamers

johnny
Cloakcoin has successfully done: Cloaktrade, Anon thru exchanges and is working in a true p2p anon with decentralised marketplace. Maybe you can ask to share Anon thru exchanges and Cloaktrade as this will reduce workload and they are very kind.
Why so rushed kid?
I'm not feeling like making a future broken.
 Dream functions fine.
I'm looking for investors, not traders.
People willing to be longterm holders & users.
I have a plan. This plan has priorities, which I feel I have stated multiple times.
I am building a solid foundation here.
Yes I know the market doesn't show it, but we are making progress.
I am getting new people interested in crypto everyday.
I need a mobile wallet Then I can change Dream's standing rapidly.
This is not a fly by night gimmick coin.

johnny

Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:11:23 PM

take your time do it right Smiley if they sell let em someone else will buy... price is irrelevant for now

gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:29:52 PM

Hello Dreamers,

Thank you again Dreamers

johnny
Why so rushed kid?
 Dream functions fine.
I have a plan. This plan has priorities, which I feel I have stated multiple times.

johnny
he probably holds large quantity of drms. i am guessing that he expected things to be much faster then it has been. no, i am not complaining. pace is just fine with me. i am in for long haul.

p.s.
for about a week now, dream wallet is acting strange.
wallet taking much longer then usual to update blockchain.
also, gradually, my coins have moved to "Stake:"
as of today, all of my coin are under "Stake:"

right now, current number of blocks = 81722 and estimated total blocks = 40860.

{
"blocks" : 81722,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 288.11045663,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 1000000000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"netstakeweight" : 58.72449249,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 1000000,
"testnet" : false
}

any thoughts?

Collegestudent

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:56:59 AM

Hello Dreamers,

Thank you again Dreamers

johnny
Why so rushed kid?
 Dream functions fine.

johnny
he probably holds large quantity of drms. i am guessing that he expected things to be much faster then it has been. no, i am not complaining. pace is just fine with me. i am in for long haul.

p.s.

{
},
},
}

any thoughts?

Fine for me 109000 blocks.
gullu

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:08:00 PM

Hello Dreamers,

Thank you again Dreamers

johnny
Why so rushed kid?
 Dream functions fine.

johnny

p.s.

{
},
},
}

any thoughts?

Fine for me 109000 blocks.
i left the wallet running over the weekend.
this morning it was still not synced. all of my coins still under Stake:

i have now deleted the appdata files(not the wallet and conf).
so far, 5 minutes into it, wallet has 0 active connections.

gullu

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:45:06 PM

it's now been over 1.5 hour since i delete the files in appdata while keeping the wallet and conf.
still, 0 active connections.

conf has the nodes from op.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: