Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain  (Read 166327 times)
mumus

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:57:18 PM

Price at http://www.fobcoin.com/ is only 1 sat. Sad

Is there a way to change this exchange's language to english? Some exchanges have a drop down list for selecting your preferred language, but I can't find one on this exchange.

Be aware that you can't withdraw funds from there if you don't bind your account to a mobile phone (at least this is what I understood). I'm not sure if it works with international phones. I did't tried yet and I'm not willing to give my main phone number to this site. Does somebody has any good advice?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enjoi

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:57:34 PM

I dont want to see this project ruined by DEV's greed .Before the distributing all the dolp ,it is unfair and short-sighted for the DEV to earn BTC dividend.
No, we didn't ruin DOLP but you. You are the first ONE call this project SCAM and Shitcoin, i really don't want to reply to your post. What's your contribution to DOLP? We have 3 full-time coders worked on DOLP from April, make some great designs and put our OWN BTC to giveaway. How much do you think the DOLP Multipool earned? Are you lost your mind it can earn 1 BTC per day? I am a bit angry to someone called us greedy but we still lost money to keep this project running.

Both sides, dev and community, need to be considerate on how they respond to each other. Without the dev, we as a community would not have this great idea and platform. Without the community, this coin would be nothing but a dream. We need each other to make this dream become a reality. Please consider this before responding in hurtful tones. We should be coming up with ideas about how to make this succeed, how to get businesses to want to use us as an investment vehicle (so we make even more BTC), and how to draw more people to invest in DOLP (so that the value goes up). Every time there is argument on this thread, less people want to invest in us and there goes both the communities and the Dev's hard earned money and time. Please see that I am not placing blame on anyone, but am trying to help grow this community and this coin.

I as one of DOLP community do try to make DOLP succeed by making things clear.

I know Tacee, I am just saying we need to be nice with how we talk to each other. There is obviously a miscommunication about the BTC dividends but it is their money in this case and, while it could have been made clearer in the beginning, I don't think it will be an issue once all the DOLP is distributed. Lets not make this an argument though, lets acknowledge that there was a misunderstanding, try to come to some agreement about what to do, and put it behind us.

Dev, can we meet in the middle about this issue so there doesn't have to be any more arguing about it?

Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:21:04 PM

I dont want to see this project ruined by DEV's greed .Before the distributing all the dolp ,it is unfair and short-sighted for the DEV to earn BTC dividend.
No, we didn't ruin DOLP but you. You are the first ONE call this project SCAM and Shitcoin, i really don't want to reply to your post. What's your contribution to DOLP? We have 3 full-time coders worked on DOLP from April, make some great designs and put our OWN BTC to giveaway. How much do you think the DOLP Multipool earned? Are you lost your mind it can earn 1 BTC per day? I am a bit angry to someone called us greedy but we still lost money to keep this project running.

Both sides, dev and community, need to be considerate on how they respond to each other. Without the dev, we as a community would not have this great idea and platform. Without the community, this coin would be nothing but a dream. We need each other to make this dream become a reality. Please consider this before responding in hurtful tones. We should be coming up with ideas about how to make this succeed, how to get businesses to want to use us as an investment vehicle (so we make even more BTC), and how to draw more people to invest in DOLP (so that the value goes up). Every time there is argument on this thread, less people want to invest in us and there goes both the communities and the Dev's hard earned money and time. Please see that I am not placing blame on anyone, but am trying to help grow this community and this coin.

I know Tacee, I am just saying we need to be nice with how we talk to each other. There is obviously a miscommunication about the BTC dividends but it is their money in this case and, while it could have been made clearer in the beginning, I don't think it will be an issue once all the DOLP is distributed. Lets not make this an argument though, lets acknowledge that there was a misunderstanding, try to come to some agreement about what to do, and put it behind us.

Dev, can we meet in the middle about this issue so there doesn't have to be any more arguing about it?

I like this coin, and its ambition to enable Angel Investing. But I agree that there is a lack of clarity, probably unintentionally, and probably arising from our different cultural backgrounds. If the original devs are contributing their own BTC, or claiming Dolphin shares, then this should have been made clear in the OP.

One thing I don't understand is how one wallet can hold over 97% of all the Dolphin shares after a few days, and why that percentage keeps climbing. Secondly, why do the BTC dividends vary so much from day-to-day?

I do like this coin, but if the BTC payouts continue to vary as they have been doing, and the exchange rate stays so low, I shall go elsewhere to earn higher profit.

tacee

Activity: 386

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:21:49 PM

My question is pretty simple -- whether Dev should use the 6B  (2B of which does not belong to Dev)wallet to get most of (97%) BTC dividend .
of course as Dev said,the BTC dividend is from his own pocket.if so ,I advise Dev cacell dividend and keep 100% of them.After all ,97% is no big difference from 100%,right?
If  BTC dividend continues,you should tell miners that you,the Dev has the right to get back most of them by using the 6B  (2B of which does not belong to Dev)wallet. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
 @Dev I hope you make the issue of BTC dividends clear soon.after that ,there is  no misunderstanding. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:28:16 PM

It's clear.
If you have 1B Dolphcoin you can get 10% of dividents.
If you have 100 000 000 Dolphcoin - 1%.
If 10 000 000 - 0.1%.
If 1 000 000 - 0.01%.
If 100 000 - 0.001%.
If 10 000 - 0.0001%.
If 1 000 - 0.0001%.

Actually it will be a little more because not all wallets are online every day.
If you want to invest in this coin you can assume the future dividents and use my calculations to buy Dolphcoin with profit.
But if you have 1 000 Dolp and want to get 1% of dividents it would be strange.
Hope I helped you.
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:38:21 PM

Who can help me - what is more profitable - to mine with scrypt or x11 on Dolph MultiPool?
Some time ago I have tried to use x11, but got less then 1 Share after 1 hour (about 0.26) with 2x7970.
enjoi

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:53:32 PM

Who can help me - what is more profitable - to mine with scrypt or x11 on Dolph MultiPool?
Some time ago I have tried to use x11, but got less then 1 Share after 1 hour (about 0.26) with 2x7970.

If you go to http://www.dolppool.com/, you can check out the pool stats. I would see how your hashrate compares for scrypt and x11 and how many of those shares you would have earned. Its a rough calculation, but should help.

Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:03:34 PM

You still didn't answer WHO got 97% BTC dividend.could you plz give it an explaination??
We, the Dev. of DOLP got it right now. Any problem with it?

Dev, the problem is that this is similar to a premine (which is usually used in scams unless the dev makes it known before launch). We know you have the intention of distributing all the dolp and at some point it will belong to the community, but at this point, technically nobody should own it. If it is in your wallet for distribution purposes, it should not get a dividend, because it should not exist yet. You should get a dividend for amounts (in a seperate wallet) that you have mined, or bought, or earned for developing dolp and the multipool; but not the undistributed shares.

I do like this project, think it is a great/groundbreaking idea, and definitely beleive it has a future. That is why I am an investor. To make this work, there needs to be some transparancy however. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions or thoughts about this, or would like help figuring out a Public Relations strategy. I would like to see this project succeed.

I agree. Could you dev please consider making changes, so that undistributed coins don't get dividends. Then it will be also more attractive to new buyers and miners  because they will get bigger dividends.

allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:11:19 PM

You still didn't answer WHO got 97% BTC dividend.could you plz give it an explaination??
We, the Dev. of DOLP got it right now. Any problem with it?

Dev, the problem is that this is similar to a premine (which is usually used in scams unless the dev makes it known before launch). We know you have the intention of distributing all the dolp and at some point it will belong to the community, but at this point, technically nobody should own it. If it is in your wallet for distribution purposes, it should not get a dividend, because it should not exist yet. You should get a dividend for amounts (in a seperate wallet) that you have mined, or bought, or earned for developing dolp and the multipool; but not the undistributed shares.

I do like this project, think it is a great/groundbreaking idea, and definitely beleive it has a future. That is why I am an investor. To make this work, there needs to be some transparancy however. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions or thoughts about this, or would like help figuring out a Public Relations strategy. I would like to see this project succeed.

I agree. Could you dev please consider making changes, so that undistributed coins don't get dividends. Then it will be also more attractive to new buyers and miners  because they will get bigger dividends.

But dev need to take it from his pocket. When the distribution is over, as said projects may workout and will get real dividend. As of now let it be like that.
But if Dev's undistributed share is getting DOLP then its not fair in my opinion.
33reg

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

xmining.org

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 08:31:33 PM

In my opinion:
As for premine and dividends: Dev's are at the same time right and aren't right
It causes concern in people.
They (Dev's) are right that these means go for project development.
But some people are afraid of deception.
BUT!!!!
Dev's promise to develop the project - ...if and is ... it is that's good
DOLP is magnificent idea.
Let's develop this project together!!!

Time will tell!!!

jamo4000

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 09:27:04 PM

Nice coin !

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:34:50 PM

Spanish version of the ANN here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657309.msg7387612#msg7387612

this space is intentionally left blank
robbo389

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:52:01 PM

Price at http://www.fobcoin.com/ is only 1 sat. Sad

Is there a way to change this exchange's language to english? Some exchanges have a drop down list for selecting your preferred language, but I can't find one on this exchange.

Be aware that you can't withdraw funds from there if you don't bind your account to a mobile phone (at least this is what I understood). I'm not sure if it works with international phones. I did't tried yet and I'm not willing to give my main phone number to this site. Does somebody has any good advice?

DolphinCoin is also listed on the coinader exchange, but I've never used it and cannot vouch for it's reliability.

https://www.coinader.com/?cur=DOLP&ccur=BTC
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:59:37 PM

Dev can you list all the available exchanges in OP?
doctormandrake

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:40:07 AM

Today, haven't any dividend in BTC

I also did not got any dividend and today coins too.

same no coins for today yet.

am curious to see if I will, since I did get the 200x coins when I signed up, I know that works, and I am on the list, now to see  if the daily 100x works as I have edited my sig to include other coins etc. If it doesn't work and I edit it to just dolphin will test that too, as some people seem to have different results with how they put dolphin into their sigs.
MelodyRowell

Activity: 394

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:52:08 AM

am curious to see if I will, since I did get the 200x coins when I signed up, I know that works, and I am on the list, now to see  if the daily 100x works as I have edited my sig to include other coins etc. If it doesn't work and I edit it to just dolphin will test that too, as some people seem to have different results with how they put dolphin into their sigs.

Well, I only have dolphincoin signature since the beginning and have been getting the 100x coins everyday without problem. Anybody have other signature and still work?
opus.224

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:00:22 AM

Well, I only have dolphincoin signature since the beginning and have been getting the 100x coins everyday without problem. Anybody have other signature and still work?

I received 3 100x in last two days.
Didn't try with other signature added.

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:21:51 AM

To those who are having problem and didn't received their daily DOLPcoins try to removed everything, just leave  DOLP promo link in your signature. I think the program that distribute the coins was coded to send only to those with DOLPcoin in signature.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 05:34:21 AM

OP said "After June 10th, our program will scan applicants' signatures daily, if they meet the requirement they will get additional activities x100 DOLP daily until all 1B DOLP give out." Did you guys got any "additional" DOLPs?
If your signature has anything other than DOLP inside don't expect any more DOLP
its really not clear from the OP

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 05:35:10 AM

wallet stuck at block 14060, anyone else having this?  Huh
no its not for me

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: