Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CCBill IPSP and Bitcoin  (Read 2575 times)
NeonFlash (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:29:45 AM

Recently, an IPSP (Internet Payment Service Provider), Verotel added an option for Bitcoin Payment. A lot of online merchants (50,000 per the info on Verotel site) use Verotel, this should help making bitcoin more popular.

Would be great if after a while Verotel release some kind of statistics about how many purchases were made  using Bitcoin and so on.

CCBill however still seems to be a bit reluctant to adopt Bitcoin. Here is an article which explains some of the concerns for CCBill regarding Bitcoin:

http://www.ynot.com/content/119628-bitcoin%92s-time-yet-come.html

I think, now that we have Verotel accepting Bitcoin, its time for CCBill to join the crypto currency world as well Cheesy

What do you guys think? Will we see more payment providers (especially for adult industry) like CCBill, Epoch, Segpay start accepting BTC as well?

I am not sure if there was any presentation or talk related to Bitcoin this year at Xbiz Summit. But last year, we did have a presentation by Tony (from Bitpay) at Xbiz Summit for BTC.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:49:09 PM

CCBill is ... huge ... huge ... huge.   Like super huge.   If they got on board it would be incredible.   Like you mentioned, especially with all the adult sites they sponsor.  Not that I would know about that.   Lips sealed

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
MWNinja

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:30:51 PM

CCBill is anti-bitcoin.  Bitcoin enables the money to flow directly to the talent, bypassing the scummy middlemen that profiteer on the exploitation of women.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: