Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT LIBERTYCOIN SCAM EXPOSED XLB  (Read 15082 times)
Karlheinz1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:25:45 PM

Finally, some common sense appears! XLB and all the people running it are not good.

If you watch XLB topic you'll notice a group of the core posters are always online and posting at the same time. When one is offline they are all offline.

It's almost as if it's the same person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:27:10 PM

I didn't even bother to read all that shit. You think I'm going to spend my Brain processing capacity reading a bunch of characters that form sentences that make no sense at all just to create FUD? LOL

There called WORDS

What scam you piece of shit? First of all I found LibertyCoin by chance on 11th May and I know nothing about mining.

I placed my money on this fucking idiot.

Look at this guy, a guy with a fake account with zero posts trying to create FUD with bullshit.

I didn't even bother to read all that shit. You think I'm going to spend my Brain processing capacity reading a bunch of characters that form sentences that make no sense at all just to create FUD? LOL

I have more to do, good luck with your dump campaign, I'm with you! DUMP IT ALL!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

Listen, let me tell you something, dump it all Wink I Love it, just dump it.

I will personally PM you when LibertyCoin is at $1 Wink

To all: If you go for this guy and want to dump and I tell you this: JUST DUMP.

If you trust this kind of shit you are just an idiot like this guy and better you get off of this coin.

DUMP IT ALL!!!!

I will get some popcorns to watch the action Wink

Thanks for this. I LOVE ACTION!!!!!!!!!! DUMP IT ALL HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Once again This is the guy your tusting with your investment.  Notice how all the questions I posed Nobody from the liberty team has addressed they just say FUD don't believe it but they have no Real answers or information they just give you BUY FUD

Remember:
If it wasn't for Troiste no one would have even heard about Liberycoin, and that is a fact. So the initial success of Liberty is due to Troiste, and he has been instrumental in helping me continue the success of this coin.
gg234

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:28:15 PM

They are deleting all -ve comments from the original thread and whoever is invested they are not able to digest this

Finally, some common sense appears! XLB and all the people running it are not good.

If you watch XLB topic you'll notice a group of the core posters are always online and posting at the same time. When one is offline they are all offline.

It's almost as if it's the same person.
NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:29:39 PM

There called WORDS

What scam you piece of shit? First of all I found LibertyCoin by chance on 11th May and I know nothing about mining.

I placed my money on this fucking idiot.

Look at this guy, a guy with a fake account with zero posts trying to create FUD with bullshit.

I have more to do, good luck with your dump campaign, I'm with you! DUMP IT ALL!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

Listen, let me tell you something, dump it all Wink I Love it, just dump it.

I will personally PM you when LibertyCoin is at $1 Wink

To all: If you go for this guy and want to dump and I tell you this: JUST DUMP.

If you trust this kind of shit you are just an idiot like this guy and better you get off of this coin.

DUMP IT ALL!!!!

I will get some popcorns to watch the action Wink

Thanks for this. I LOVE ACTION!!!!!!!!!! DUMP IT ALL HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Once again This is the guy your tusting with your investment.  Notice how all the questions I posed Nobody from the liberty team has addressed they just say FUD don't believe it but they have no Real answers or information they just give you BUY FUD

Remember:
If it wasn't for Troiste no one would have even heard about Liberycoin, and that is a fact. So the initial success of Liberty is due to Troiste, and he has been instrumental in helping me continue the success of this coin.

Shut up and keep dumping, I'm transferring huge amounts of BTCs to the exchange. DONT STOP!!

DUMP IT ALL!!!!
Stormbringer

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:29:58 PM

24hash.com didn't payed, people behind it are thief, stoled all coins, this coin was a scam from the beginning.

BTC:14aefvedNKjJJoHZ8Pv5LqXqjj5Nprd89d
mistersushi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:32:14 PM

SELL YOU FOOLS, SELL!!!

I'm buying all I can  Grin

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:34:46 PM

This is EPIC price manipilation! My applauses!

S. :SSSS:                     ,i9&&&&&&&&&&2:                                        
                      rG; .iSSSS;                    5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,                                       
                     s&&  sSSSSS          .         r&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9      .,,,.        .            .      
                    s&&X ;iSSSSi    ;siSSSSSSSi;    h&&&&&h:.:5G&&&&&h :2&&&&&&&&&9i  r3&&&&5     ,3&&&&3    
                    &&h:,iSSSSi; :iSSSSSSSSSSSSS:   &&&&&G;    2&&&&&X3&&&&&&&&&&&&&h,h&&&&&9    :h&&&&&2    
                  ,9&9. iSSSSi: SSSSSSir:;iSSSSSr  3&&&&&:   :9&&&&&Gi&GXr;;;2&&&&&&Gr&&&&&&S   .&&&&&&;     
                 ;G&G; .SSSSSr .SSSSS,    ,SSSSS, 5&&&&&&ii53&&&&&&Gr         2&&&&&XS&&&&&&s  ,9&&&&h:      
                2&&&i  sSSSSs  iSSSSr     iSSSSi rG&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2  :iXh&&&&&&&&&&h:X&&&&&&: ;G&&&&&.       
               S&&&&  ;SSSSS, rSSSSS.    rSSSSSr.h&&&&&&&&&&&&&&h  rh&&&&&&&&&&&&&&i 9&&&&&h.i&&&&&&S        
    &GhXirrsXG&&&&&h ,SSSSSS :SSSSSi    ;iSSSSs,3&&&&&&GGGGh3i,  ,G&&&&&&3X25&&&&&2  9&&&&&X &&&&&G:         
    ;9&&&&&&&&&&&&Gr.iSSSSSr.iSSSSS;    iSSSSi; &&&&&&S          G&&&&&i    S&&&&h   9&&&&&3h&&&&X           
       s&&&&&&&&&&5 rSSSSSi sSSSSSr     SSSSir ;&&&&&3           &&&&&&S..:5&&&&&;   3&&&&&&&&&&G            
         ;XG&&&&&3  SSSSSS, iSSSSs.    rSSSSs..9&&&&G,           &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&    r&&&&&&&&&2             
              ,i3,  iiSii,  SSSSs     .sSSSi  ;h&&&G.            r9G&&&&&&&&GS:      ,2&&&&&&;               
           r9s,                                                      ,,:,           s&&&&&&&i                
           ,&&&&93S                                                              r9&&&&&&&S                  
            &&&&G;                                                               &&&&&&&&                    
            &&&&                                                                 &&&&&X:                     
NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:35:44 PM

SELL YOU FOOLS, SELL!!!

I'm buying all I can  Grin

LOL I'm loving this, props for this guy who had the idea to create the FUD. Thanks again my friend!!!!!

Dump a bit more, I dont have the BTCs yet in the exchanges... these BTC confirmations take forever.... DUMP!
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:39:05 PM

Shut up and keep dumping, I'm transferring huge amounts of BTCs to the exchange. DONT STOP!!

DUMP IT ALL!!!!

So the guy on the team who already hold 90% or more of the coins is transferring "huge amounys of btc" to buy more.

Seems legit.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:44:34 PM

Of course anyone can throw accusations around easily, but I look at the facts, and the fact is Blackcoin was on its greatest roll towards becoming the next Litecoin and a small group of greedy individuals who held all the coins dumped it from 90k all the way down to 10k. Who these people are is just speculation but it doesn't take much common sense to figure out from the terrible youtube videos and pictures the Blackcoin "foundation" is run by miscreants who look like they used to chop cars and sell weed for a living. And for ANY of these people to move on to XLB and rinse and repeat what they did with BC raises red flags for me instantly.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:46:34 PM

If everyone considers when IconicExpert promised his Wall Street friends to Blackcoin that might have looked good but what is Wall Street famous for?  Price manipulation.

He got his friends together to insure huge profit from an unregulated market.  Not as much profit in oil futures I guess.
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:48:19 PM

SELL YOU FOOLS, SELL!!!

I'm buying all I can  Grin

LOL I'm loving this, props for this guy who had the idea to create the FUD. Thanks again my friend!!!!!

Dump a bit more, I dont have the BTCs yet in the exchanges... these BTC confirmations take forever.... DUMP!

I view it as an attempt trying to reassure people the coin is okay, glad to see the're getting their Bitcoin back!  You can have your bag of copy paste coins.

I see the XLB thread is just alight with people "delighted" to get "cheap" coins but still no information on the coin itself.  False promises and pictures of guys dancing around, like I said their is only a 1% that will be winners.  Glad to see your losing your bitcoin!
Karlheinz1

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:49:30 PM

I'm laughing at the sockpuppets in the Libertycoin topic speaking to each other.
mistersushi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:49:37 PM

TESTIMONIAL:

I was innocently staking with my XLB wallet when suddenly it caused my computer to burst into flames.  I barely escaped with my life.  True story.  Don't let it happen to you. Dump before it's too late!
L3pje

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:49:41 PM

Thanks to this thread I was able to sell my stack at 13ksat and rebuy at 11ksat.
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:53:38 PM

Honestly though this thread will just make them more money, when you control the market share you can do whatever you want and you're just getting people panic buying + selling into them

True. Look at their thread. It's only iconic and his alts/group of minions screaming (to each other) to buy and are building fake walls to prop the price up.

I'm not saying there isnt money to be made there...just to be weary of who is in charge and to not let greed catch you off guard.
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:57:31 PM

Honestly though this thread will just make them more money, when you control the market share you can do whatever you want and you're just getting people panic buying + selling into them

They only make money if people Rebuy in, There is about 1000 other coins you can go make money on.  With all the sketchy behaviour and fake promises hopefully most people will give it a miss.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them pump it in an attempt to save face, but at the end of the day they can't beat the facts.  Even if people don't want to believe me that the multipool took my coins there is no denying that the mining period only went for 3 1/2 days Under no circumstances is that a fair POW distribution, that alone is enough to hurt the longevity of the project.  Also why won't they release any information on the Dev, the projects, the anon devs, as well as a coin that constantly has to hire people to do their coding generally isn't going to last long.  The only thing they release is a new photos or videos telling you how they are going to make you rich.  The scream FUD because they can't address any of the real issues.

Like has been said they just delete delete delete and hope it goes away!
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:00:58 PM

was 24hash run by dem yellows?
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:01:35 PM

this shitcoin launched with anon claims and cant deliver, look at that xc coin i wish i would have chosen that over this liberty shit.
ive had enough im out of this coin.
Karlheinz1

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:09:26 PM

this shitcoin launched with anon claims and cant deliver, look at that xc coin i wish i would have chosen that over this liberty shit.
ive had enough im out of this coin.

I won't lie I dumped everyone of my dirty filthy Libertycoins for XC.

5 minutes reading you can tell it's legit and has active development. Not a pump and dump like certain coins on this board.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: