Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT LIBERTYCOIN SCAM EXPOSED XLB  (Read 15085 times)
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:09:45 PM

thanks for making this thread
mistersushi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:18:58 PM

Haters gonna hate....
SunnyIgor

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:19:46 PM

Haters gonna hate....

scammers gonna scam....
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 08:34:14 PM

Yeah...he is not legit.  He just posted a promise to take XLB to #3 and I asked him how that was dissimilar to his behavior with BC...he deleted it multiple times as I would repost after the delete.  Was able to get this screenshot though.  That guy is not healthy for this community.  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit to add dashes in order to differentiate the screenshot with the rest of the post.
King7-

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 08:35:36 PM

This looks like a well played fud to me.
SunnyIgor

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:36:34 PM

this looks like a well played fake account to me
negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 08:38:54 PM

I knew something was fishy with this coin. I follow the 'official' thread and besides the blatant censoring of anyone with an opinion that isn't rah rah libertycoin, it has flashed signs of scam since the beginning. I don't believe the devs will actually create anything new, they just promise innovation to fuel the 'buy on the rumor' mantra...everyone keeps asking for updates and all I hear are people (iconic/troiste other alt accounts) instead saying to stock up because they're going to the moon, with promises of hookers and riches hahaha.

I've been day trading it a bit but do hope people who are invested are weary about any longterm investment and watch markets closely in case they need to get out.

edit, wild, empty promises like this just posted:

Guys, the biggest whales of this world are already informed about Libertycoin.

They are now in meetings with tech guys figuring out the procedure how to invest in Libertycoin, from A to B, from wallet installation and security, to trading and transactions management.

Wait few moments, maybe some days, or tomorrow already in the Liberty Day Smiley There is going to be a boom so high that will send shock waves to all the crypto world.

Just stay tuned.

Just as much as BC censoring, but I guess its ok for BC right?  Roll Eyes And OP, don't be a bitch, post up on your real acct.

9:25:52 PM TheDogeOfWallSt we are going to be stepping up moderation on here and BTCTalk
9:25:59 PM TheDogeOfWallSt very much so
9:25:59 PM Soepkip in emma, in *
9:26:09 PM SoepkipTheDogeOfWallSt Smiley
9:26:15 PM Soepkip i'm back now
9:26:17 PM Soepkip well
9:26:17 PM Soepkip well
9:26:19 PM TheDogeOfWallSt People are going to be unhappy at first
9:26:19 PM Soepkip i'll be monday Tongue
9:26:25 PM TheDogeOfWallSt but they can stay unhappy for all I care
9:26:30 PM TheDogeOfWallSt I want real discourse to return to our forums
9:26:38 PM TheDogeOfWallSt Soep voip

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:39:14 PM

Yeah...he is not legit.  He just posted a promise to take XLB to #3 and I asked him how that was dissimilar to his behavior with BC...he deleted it multiple times as I would repost after the delete.  Was able to get this screenshot though.  That guy is not healthy for this community.  

Edit to add dashes in order to differentiate the screenshot with the rest of the post.

Was he part of the team who brought Blackcoin to the top or not? yeahhh he was... so teams can not have personal issues? So let's say you are great at your job but you totally don't agree with the direction your boss chooses for the future, you'll bend over and take it up your... or will you thanks him and go somewhere else?
tim14

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:42:19 PM

this looks like a well played fake account to me

+1
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:43:30 PM

maybe help this

https://github.com/liberty-project/LibertyCoin/tree/master/doc

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594669.msg6805650#msg6805650

i dont hold liberty or buy it...i just sold it at 15k with a big profit and now i read this

and i cant belive....i dont know what i have to belive...no good feeling so i dont invest in this
slinger1015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:46:59 PM

Was he part of the team who brought Blackcoin to the top or not? yeahhh he was... so teams can not have personal issues? So let's say you are great at your job but you totally don't agree with the direction your boss chooses for the future, you'll bend over and take it up your... or will you thanks him and go somewhere else?
He was the guy who took are money for wall-street promotion and left.
Hope he does not take your communities money then tell yeah he will give it to a charity Sad
I would never get into a coin he has anything to do with.

I left bc now don't trust any cypto to many people like him involved.
I like certain coins but seems there is always underhanded people like this around.

Hope your coin bounces back.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 08:49:04 PM

Not in my opinion.  Having friends to help bulk purchasing to go along with his big mouth is not community building nor is it any part of the dev work or marketplace adoption.

This is from someone who has been observing and never took his advice.  Never in BC or LBC.  Doesn't mean that they weren't worth my attention in the threads.

(By the way...have also told many bosses to shove it when I disagreed.  Using fallacious arguments to prove an irrelevant point is just that.)
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:49:19 PM

Of course anyone can throw accusations around easily, but I look at the facts, and the fact is Blackcoin was on its greatest roll towards becoming the next Litecoin and a small group of greedy individuals who held all the coins dumped it from 90k all the way down to 10k. Who these people are is just speculation but it doesn't take much common sense to figure out from the terrible youtube videos and pictures the Blackcoin "foundation" is run by miscreants who look like they used to chop cars and sell weed for a living. And for ANY of these people to move on to XLB and rinse and repeat what they did with BC raises red flags for me instantly.

BRAVO!!!! Been saying this for weeks, these guys are so unprofessional they change smoke on interviews. As for people now in XLB, there are a lot of people that left BC cause of foundation and the shady black hand they had going one. This is main reason they are creating FUD for XLB.

Be warned, BC and it's teenager and young inexperienced scamming young adults are causing this FUD, don't be fooled. Proof is in old BC thread, if you have hours to read it, you'll see exactly what's going on here and it's NOT XLB, it's BC trolls.

Don't take my word for it read it yourself.
tim14

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:50:16 PM

Anyone else having problems sending coins to Bittrex or Mintpal. Huge delays right now, 1 hour+.

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:51:10 PM

I did not receive coins
Iconicfraudster (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:53:26 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 09:16:00 PM by Iconicfraudster

ICONIC EXPERT DEBUNKED: Response In Green Italics

When people tell you to sell do the opposite!
When People scream buy do the opposite!

Crypto is now big business and people will use any tactic to get an advantage. It is very easy to get people to panic sell if you know what you are doing.
It is also easy to create a clone copy coin and spend a little bitcoin in trading fees to fake volume

1. Start spreading FUD to make people doubt the dev.
Why do you have access to the devs private account?

2. Start posting information about other coins in the thread to make people think there is a better option.
Nope never posted anything about other coins, had to create my own thread because otherwise you would have just deleted my post

3. Post some major news about the coin being a scam and the dev is about to dump.
You don't/can't deny any of the facts, others have confirmed they were ripped off by the multipool

4. Dump enough coins to make others think the dev is dumping to cause a chain reaction.
I don't have any coins to dump your group stole them from me in the beginning

5. Use multiple account and post they are selling.
Really you don't have multiple accounts to pump with?

Does this sound familiar?

People who sold their coins were scammed into this old crypto trick.
People who bought into your scam in the first place were scammed, at least they can't say the were warned.  Hope they realize that XLB is actually a crappier version of HACKCoin (Check the source)

Never sell when someone tells you to sell!
Never Buy when people yell to the moon but have no product or information to back it up

This morning someone created a fake IconicExpert Twitter account and started Tweeting I am selling. HardwarePal then posted information about another coin that implemented anonymous technology. Around the same time his buddy started posting lies about me and said a huge dump was coming. Then someone created a thread with baseless FUD to scare investors. This was a coordinated plan to get XLB price to drop and many naive investors fell for it.
I did not act in coordination with anybody as you constantly deleted my post about my coins getting stolen in the official Liberty thread I simply decided to collect information and post the truth for Libertyday as hopefully people that may not check everyday (most likely to be scammed would be here)

Now who was involved in this attack on XLB? The same people who support BlackCoin, and do not be mistaken they are playing for keeps.
I was involved, wasn't an attack so much as an information session since you deny me my liberty (and XLB) in the main thread, I tried to support liberty with hash power but had all my coins stolen, I have no intention of ever dealing in XLB again

I have not sold one XLB and I actually purchased more XLB when the price fell. Now I have enough BTC invested in XLB that I want to make sure my investment is safe. So I am going to make it my mission that XLB does not fail.
Because you stand to lose a lot of money if your scam fails
I made a promise that I would not leave XLB until it reaches the top 10, but after today I say fuck that promise!!! I am making this community a new promise!!! I will not leave XLB until we are trading well above $10.00 and we are in the top 3 spot!
Since people want to attack us and try to bring us down, I will use every resource at my disposal to make XLB succeed.
You will need to, so far everything about the coin is simply copy and paste
I am not going to waste my energy arguing with children who think $4000 is a fortune. I will use my energy to bring real whales into this arena and show the rest of this crypto community what a successful coin really is.
Not the first time you have made that claim; I have already stated how you are manipulating the market to appear much bigger "whales" are playing  I have already shown your scam is set to net your group at least $1.000.000 who said anything about $4000
If the developer has difficulty getting anon technology implemented, I will personally get it done!
That's good for anybody that believes in the coin, so far it has been false promises, misinformation/lack of information with unrealistic bounties for work
From this point on you can blame me if XLB fails because I am ready and willing to quarterback for this entire community.

You wanted to be incharge, and have seized the moment, Congratulations!

And to the people who orchestrated this sell off, I will not be seeking "revenge". I will  keep my focus on big things, because you are small. Small people try to destroy, but great people create and build. I want to personally thank you because you just angered and motivated this entire community to want to become #1. I promise you within 60 days you will watch Libertycoin in awe as this community consistently make history while your shitcoin fades into obscurity!!!

Is that because then you would have to take "revenge" on yourself.  Why not focus on answering the communities questions?  Instead of screaming PUMP.  You should be motivated you have a lot to gain and nothing to lose!
Soulmate

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:06:03 PM

this shitcoin launched with anon claims and cant deliver, look at that xc coin i wish i would have chosen that over this liberty shit.
ive had enough im out of this coin.

I won't lie I dumped everyone of my dirty filthy Libertycoins for XC.

5 minutes reading you can tell it's legit and has active development. Not a pump and dump like certain coins on this board.

EDIT: What did XCcoin DEV delivered beside pdf files that are not of his own research and a coinmixer that TIPS already have for 2 months now?
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:14:07 PM

this shitcoin launched with anon claims and cant deliver, look at that xc coin i wish i would have chosen that over this liberty shit.

5 minutes reading you can tell it's legit and has active development. Not a pump and dump like certain coins on this board.

EDIT: What did XCcoin DEV delivered beside pdf files that are not of his own research and a coinmixer that TIPS already have for 2 months now?

His identity that proves his experience unlike the XLB dev who has none.
Soulmate

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:20:56 PM

You mean his bitcointalk.org username proves his identity and that he qualifies as a experienced coder?
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:21:39 PM

You mean his bitcointalk.org username proves his identity and that he qualifies as a experienced coder?

No his actually identity and resume has been made public.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: